Questions

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

After I had told Baekhyun about my truth past, he was looking down. He didn’t say anything. “Y-Yah. You should go home. It’s getting late.” I said. He shook his head, “it’s our fault. EXO and the girls.” He mumbled. “Can I stay here? There’s nothing to do at home.” He asked. I held up my arms making ‘X’. “Andwe. You’re a boy, I’m a girl. And your fans will kill me if they find out.”

He sighed and nodded. “I’ll come on Saturday, okay?” He stood up as he picked up his bag. “Eung.” I said and followed him out. “Bye bye, Popo. You too, Rim-ah.” He waved as he went out. I waved back, “Bye.” I closed the door and went to sleep after washing up.

*****

I was walking to school. I went to the corner shop to snacks. I picked up strawberry milk, pepero and some crisp. I was paying when I saw the member of Kingka group entering the shop. It was Kai and Sehun. Maknaes of the group. I tried to avoid them but they saw me. “Hey, nerd!” Kai shouted. I picked up the plastic bag which had my snacks. I pretended not to hear them and walked to the second exit. “Oh! You’re ignoring us?” Sehun said. I saw them coming towards me. I walked quickly. I reached out my hands to push the door open but Kai stopped me by pulling me to him. “Where do you think you’re going?” He whispered in my ears. Chills went down my spines.

“School...?” I said. “Come with us.” Kai dragged me somewhere. Sehun was following behind. I looked at him; he looked at me with his straight face. “Where are we going?” I asked. “Somewhere.” Kai said.

*****

“Urgh.” Mia put her hand on her chest. “Why does it keep beating?” She lightly punches her chest. “Why do I keep thinking about that new student? Am I starting to like him? Ahhh!! I’m going crazy!!” Mia buried her face on the pillow.

“Mia? Are you okay? Why are you screaming?” Mia’s mother knocked on her bedroom door.

“I’m okay, umma.” Mia mumbled on her pillow. “Okay then.” Her mother said and went away

“What is this feeling anyway? I only like Baekhyun oppa.” She sat up and grabbed her laptop. She searched ‘How to know if you’re in love.’ She clicked on the first one.

1. You think of the person unconsciously

2. You want to see the person 24/7

3. Your heart races when thinking about the person

4. You feel-

She slammed the laptop close. “What did I just read…?”“Meh! I don’t believe this kind of thing.” “Fake!” “Not true!” She shouted.

“I don’t like him. I don’t like him. I don’t li- crap, I’m thinking about him. AHH!!! I don’t like him. I don’t like him. I like him…” She sighed.

*Knock knock* “Mia, aren’t you going school?” He mother asked.

“Nope.” She replied.

“Fine. I’m going work.”

“Eung. Bye.” “I’m not going to school.” “Why do I have this feeling of seeing him?” “Argh! Im going crazy. IM GOING TO SCHOOL!” She grabbed her bag and ran out.

*****

“Go in.” Kai pushed Yoorim in a room. “Where is this place?” Sheasked.

“Stop asking question!” Sehun got annoyed. Yoorim looked down. Kai sat on a chair. “You used to be Hyemi’s friend, right?” He asked. She looked at him, “Yea. What about Hyemi?”

“Nothing much.” Kai leaned back. “Did she kill herself because of us?” She said nothing. “Reply.” He demanded.

Yoorim shook my head. “No. I was because of me.” She dropped her head down. “If I hadn’t told her to transfer school, she’ll still be alive.”

“It was you who told her to transfer?” Sehun said. She nodded. “You guys were too much so I told her to.” Her eyes got teary.

“We didn’t want to do it though.” Sehun mumbled.

“Why did you and Jaehi separate?” Kai asked. “Why are you asking me these questions? Why are you interested in my past?” SheI shouted.

“…I didn’t know what to say, so I asked…” Kai said.

“Then why did you bring me here?” She was pissed. “Urgh. I’m gonna be late again.” She mumbled.

“We’ve been to the same school since middle school, right?” Kai said. She nodded. “We know your past too.”

“You only know the rumours.” She mumbled. “What about it?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He said. “Then why are you saying this?” She got really annoyed. Kai laughed. “Oh! And we know where you work. We know where you live too.” Yoorim glared at him. “How do you know where I live?”

“Um. Yeah. How do I know it?” He asked Sehun. He shrugged.

“Can I go now?” She said. “I’m super late.”

“Why do you even want to go to school?” Kai said.

“I just do.” She took out her phone to check the time. “Urgh. I’m going.” She ran out leaving Sehun and Kai looking at each other.

*****

“Park Yoorim! You are late again!” Teacher scolded at Yoorim. “I’m sorry, sir.” She bowed. “Go sit down.” He said and continues the class. Yoorim sat down and took her books out. “Yoorim, why are you so late?” Daehyun whispered. “Some weirdoes stopped me to ask question.” She replied. “Weirdos?” Daehyun said. “Yea and one of the weirdoes is entering the class.” Daehyun looked up and saw Sehun. “Sehun? Did he bully you or something?” He raised his voice. Teacher turned around. Daehyun ducked down. “Yah! You’re too loud!”


I FINISHED MY EXAMS!!!

//*doing a happy dance*//