Photo

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

I was behind her watching her talk to Daehyun. I always wondered how she would look like without glasses. I’ve seen her many times in the café she worked at. I also went to the same school as her in the past. She had changed a lot. I didn’t listen in the class. I was busy staring at her.  “Baekhyun oppa~” Mia called me. Eurg! I hated her voice and her appearance and her- I just hate her.

“What?” I said not looking at her. “Look at me! Why are you looking at that nerd?” she made a disgust face. I put my head down on the table ignoring Mia.

*Ding ding ding* I shot my head up and packed up. Mia had already packed up. She smacked Yoorim’s head as she went out of the room. Daehyun touched Yoorim’s back of her head but she pushed him away before standing up and exiting the room.

“YAH! BAEK!” Chanyeol sat next to me. “That new kid is seriously a genius. He did all my work. He answered them without a problem. Even I didn’t know those.”

“That’s because you’re just dumb and stupid.” I said and head to my lockers.

Yoorim was in front of her locker. She was looking at something. I went to my locker which was next to hers. “Hey.” I said. She looked up in shock. She slammed her locker door and walked away. Woah. She changed so much. I put my books inside. As I was picking up my bag, I saw a photo on the floor. I picked it up. Oh. Its Yoorim and…Jaehi. Who is this girl next to Yoorim? I looked closely. Park Hyemi. I was wondering why she still had the picture. I put it in my back pocket and walked to my next class.

***

“Yoorim-shi.” Daehyun said. “Let’s be friends.”

“Jung Daehyun, I don’t trust people. So can you leave me alone.” I said annoyed. I didn’t trust anyone since that incident. When I talk to someone, that memories came back. The memories I want to erase.

“Daedae, there you are!” I looked at the person. “Oh! Annyeong, I’m Yoo Youngjae. We’re in the same class.” He waved at me. I nodded. It felt weird. No one in this school has ever talked to me.

“What do you want?” Daehyun asked Youngjae. “Nothing. I just wanted to see you. Anyway, we’re in the same class, why did you leave without me?” Youngjae pouted as he punched Daehyun lightly. “Just go and sit somewhere.” Daehyun pushed him.

“Yah! New kid! Sit next to me.” Youngjae turned to see the person. It was Chanyeol. Best friend of Baekhyun. “Looks like someone’s calling you. You better go.” Daehyun shooed him as he sat next to me.

“Why don’t you want to be my friend?” he asked. “For reasons! Please stop bothering me!” I shouted which caused attention. “Okay…” He said.

The class started. I had my hands in my pocket looking for something that was really important to me. It wasn’t there. I thought back. Did I drop it somewhere? No. He didn’t see it, did he? Did he pick it up? No. Why would he touch my stuff? I scanned the classroom. HUK! He saw me. I quickly ducked down.

***

I was looking at Yoorim. She was looking for something. Was it that photo? She was scanning the room. When she saw me, she quickly ducked down. Haha. Cute. I let out a soft laugh. “Wae?” Mia asked as she pouts. Eurg! Why does she pout? Why does she always sit beside me? She looked up. “That nerd. I’m going to kill her.” She said to herself. Gosh! They’re going to bully her again.

*Ding ding ding* Yoorim ran out. I quickly followed her. She was on the floor looking for it. Everyone who walked passed by looked at her weirdly and gave her looks. Her clothes were getting dirty. I wanted to give it to her but not here. I went to her. She looked up. I smiled but she ignored me and continued looking. I grabbed her wrist. She tried releasing it but I was too strong for her. I took her to the roof. “P-Please let me go.” Her voice was shaking. “Why are you scared?” I asked as I freed her wrist.

“Not of you but Mia and friends.” Her head was down. I dusted off the dusts that were on her skirts and her blazer. “Yoorim, I know you’re not like this. I’ve seen you.” I stepped closer to her. “I’ve seen you smile. You’re different outside the school.” Yoorim stepped back and tried to walk away but I stopped her. I hugged her from behind. I didn’t know what I was doing...