"I still like her."

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

“Daehyun?! You?!”Yoorim nearly choked. Queenka liking and ordinary guy? Nope. It never happens.

“Yeah. But I think I got rejected. He said he likes someone. Yoorim, please?” Mia grabbed her hands.

“What?” Yoorim felt uneasy.

“Make him like me or find out what kind of girls he likes.” She pleaded.

“Why me?” Yoorim removed her hand.

“Well, you’re his friend. Please.” Mia voice contained serious tone. This was the first time Mia had ever asked someone for help with love and first time she didn’t clung onto boys. Guess Mia really likes him.

“I’ll try. I have to go now, Mia.” Yoorim said.

“Okay. See you in school.”

****

“Bye, manager-nim.” Yoorim bowed as she stepped back.

“Oh, Yoorim. Looks like someones waiting for you. Boyfriend?” He questioned.

“Eh?” She turned around. Daehyun was looking through the glass waving at me.

“You look good together.” He said and went in.

“But he’s not my boyfriend…” Yoorim mumbled. She walked to the door, but then she notice the EXO boys were still there.

“Excuse me?” I went to them. “This place is closing now. Its past 8.”

“You want us to leave?” Chanyeol asked. She didn’t know how to reply since it would be like she’s kicking out customers.

“What a nice way of treating customers.” Sehun said sarcastically.

“I didn’t mean it like that. But stay if you want, manager is in there.” Yoorim slightly bowed and went out. Baekhyun eyed on her. He saw her waving at someone. He squinted his eyes. It was Daehyun. “Aish, that dude…” he mumbled.

****

“What brings you here?”Yoorim asked Daehyun.

“I felt like seeing you.” He said.

“Oh. Okay. Wanna come round mine?” She offered.

“Come round mine. I want you to meet my friends.”

“You live with your friends?”

“Yea. In a dorm. 6 of us.”

“B.A.P? I thought you had gone your separate ways.”

“Ah. Me and Jae live together. Other came around to stay with us since they don’t have any classes for like two weeks or so. Come on. Let’s go!” He grabbed her hand and ran.

****

*DING DONG* “Dae’s here.” Youngjae ran up to the door and opened it. “Oh, Yoorim-shi.”

“Shes visiting us. Come in.” Daehyun directed her in.

Yoorim took her shoes off and walked in. There were two guys watching tele. “I’ll go wash up.” Daehyun left.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” She bowed.

“Oh, Who you?” A guy stood up and asked.

“Park Yoorim.” She said.

“Ahh. So this is Yoorim.” He said. “I’m Himchan. Kim Himchan. Nice to meet you. That Bang Youngguk.” He pointed at the guy who he was watching tele with. Yongguk waved while Yoorim bowed.

“How old are you?” He asked

“18.” She replied.

“Still young. I’m older than you but use informal language, eung? So Himchan. Channie. Or-”

“Yah, Himchan. You talk too much. You might scare her.” Yongguk came towards them to shut him up. “Yoorim, right?”

“Neh.”

“We’ve heard a lot about you. Dae talks 24/7 about you.” He chuckled.

“Oh, who’s this?” A shirtless guy with abs came joining the conversation.

“huk!” Yoorim turned around blushing.

“Yah! There’s a girl in this house and you’re walking around . Anyway, this is Jongup.” Yongguk introduced him.

“She looks exactly how Dae hyung described.” He wowed.

“Yoorim-shi, sit down.” Youngjae said bringing juice for her. Yoorim sat down in between Yongguk and Himchan. She awkwardly drank the juice. She clear . “Umm...Himchan-shi. Where’s the bathroom?”

“Ah. Follow me.” He stood up and walked to the bathroom followed by Yoorim. “Here.”

“Thank you.” She said. He nodded and went back. She went in and locked the door without looking inside. She took a deep breath and let it out. “Yoorim?” She heard a voice behind her. Her eyes widened and froze.

“Do you need to use toilet?” He asked. She nodded. “I’ll go out.” She nodded again. She moved out of the way to let Daehyun out. She closed the door but was opened soon. “Ah, miahn. I left my phone.” He said and came in shirtless, in his night shorts and wet hair. She gulped when saw his abs, water dripping on his abs from his hair.

“Palli, go out.” She pushed him out. When she locked the door, she screamed in her mind. “Get hold of your self, Park Yoorim.” She mumbled. “Mia likes him. Mia likes him. It’s her first ever real love. Don’t take that from her.” She repeated.

Yoorim finished in the bathroom. When she got out, she was met by a tall boy who screamed. “OOHWAAH!!! GHOST!!” He screamed whis also made Yoorim scream.

“Aigoo.” Daehyun slapped his head. “It’s Yoorim, pabo-yah.”

“The girl you li-” Daehyun covered his mouth. “This is Zelo. The youngest but the tallest.”

“Annyeong.” She said. “Im Yoorim. I guess im your noona. But call me by my name.”

“Uh? Wae? I like calling people noona.” He said.

“But I don’t like people calling me noona. But call me if you want to.”

“Rim-ah! Let’s eat.” Himchan pulled her.

“Eat? But I have to go. It’s getting late.” She said and sent an apologetic look.

“That’s true. We’ll take you home.” Yongguk offered.

“Aniyo. I have to study as well.”

“Study next time.” Jongup said.

“We have exams coming up in couple of weeks.”

“Ah, crap. Exams.” Daehyun groaned.

“I’ll be going.” She said and made her way out.

“I’ll take you home.” Yongguk said.

“I’ll come as well.” Daehyun stood up to go but was stopped.

“You said you had exams coming up. Go study.” He said.

****

Yongguk and Yoorim were walking. They had nothing to say but everything they said was either related to Daehyun or school. “Daehyun is a good guy.” He said.

“Eh? He is.” Yoorim nodded.

“He has a sensitive heart. He has many talents. He sings, dance, his personality is good. Yoorim, what do you think of Daehyun?” He asked sincerely.

“He’s a good guy. He’s fun.”

“No. I mean, do you like him?”

“Yes. As a friend, yea.”

“Daehyun really likes you, Park Yoorim.”

“EH?!” She was bit taken back.

“He won’t shut up when he’s talking about you. You’re his first real love.” Yongguk said.

Yoorim didn’t say anything.

“You might not like him right now but think about it.” He said. “You’re here. Bye. See you again.”Yongguk said and ran off. She was about to enter the building but she heard a voice calling her. She looked around and saw nothing but when she looked again, Kai was waving at her. He looked drunk. He walked towards her. “Yoorim-ah!” He suddenly hugged her. She pushed him away. “Why are you hiding your beautiness behind your glasses? I’m starting love you. Will you accept me?”

“Kai, your drunk.” She said.

“Ani. I’m fine.” Kai stumbled.

“Go home.” Yoorim said.

“Andwe. I want to go to your place.” His voice was soo drunken. He then passed out.

“Kai? Wake up.” Yoorim shook him. “Aigoo.” She picked Kai up using all her strength. “Oh. He’s light.”

****

Kai was woken up by the light shining through the window to his eyes. He sat up groaning. He looked around. “Oh. Where am I? Did I sleep with someone?” He touched his self. His clothes were still on. He went out of the room. All he could see was books and al was organised. “Where is this?” He mumbled half awake.

“You’re awake?” He heard a female voice behind and turned around in shock.

“Yoorim?” Kai widened his eyes. “Is this your place? Why am I here? Did I sle-” ‘If people find out I spent a night in nerds house, I’m screwed. My pride is hu- Damn it. I spent a night at my crushes house. I should be happy. Damn the pride, love is more important.’ He thought.

“Nothing happened.” She interrupted. “You fainted in front of me so I had no choice but to let you in.” “I made pancakes.”

He sat down in the dining table smelling the pancake. “Smells good~”

“Ah. It’s Monday.” He groaned.

“Waeyo?” She asked.

“I don’t have my uniform.”

“I have some men uniform looking clothes. You want to borrow?” She offered.

“Men clothes? You have a boyfriend?!”

“Aniyo. I was doing some online shopping. But they sent me men clothes. It got switched.” She explained.

“Ahh. And drop the formality. We’re friends now.” Kai smiled.

“E-Eung.” She scratched her neck. “I’ll get the clothes.”

****

“Here.” Yoorim placed the clothes on the table.

“Gomawo.” He thanked and got up. “Bathroom?” Yoorim pointed at the bathroom.

****

“It fits.” Kai said checking himself out. “Oh! You’re not going school?”

“Nah. Can’t be bothered.” She said.

“How can a nerd not be bothered to go to school? Don’t lie.” Kai knew she was lying.

She shrugs and does the dishes. “Go. You’ll be late.”

“Eung. I’ll come visit properly next time.” Kai said and went off.

“Aigoo. Finally. He’s gone.”

****

“Yah, Kai. Where were you last night? You weren’t in your apartment.” Chanyeol said.

“I was somewhere else.” He said drinking his milk.

“You didn’t sleep with anyone right?” He frowned. Kai shook his head, “I don’t remember anything. I think I was too drunk.”

“Too drunk?! YAH!! Kim Jongin!! You’re only 18.” D.o appeared from nowhere giving Kai a smack on his head.

“Wah! Scared me.” Kai flinched. “Well, maybe not that drunk. I do remember some bits.”

“Say. And you aren’t wearing your uniform?” D.o scanned him top to bottom.

“Shush. Teachers havn’t noticed.” Kai said. “Yah, Chanyeol. We’re gonna be late. Lets go.” Kai pulled him.

“Since when did you care about being late…”D.o mumbled.

****

Baekhyun was the first one to be in the classroom. He knew he was early but he wanted to talk to Yoorim. Moments passed. One by one, students entered the room. Mia walked in ignoring the plastics who were calling her. She sighed as she sat down next to me. “Whats with you?” He asked.

“Mixed feeling.” She mumbled.

“Huh? You like someone else?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. She nodded. “So not me?” She shook her head. “Whos the guy?”

“You don’t need to know.” She put her head on the table.

“Mm. Hope it works out…?” He cheered awkwardly.

“It already isn’t working out.” She mumbled.

“We’re gonna be friends right?” He said.

“Dunno. If you want to.” She mumbled again.

“Friends then.” He nodded. “Ah. Have you seen Yoorim?”

“Nope. I need to talk to her.” She sat up. “Oh.” She eyed on the door. Daehyun walked in. He sat down without even glancing at her. She stared at him from the back as he sat down.

“Him?” Baekhyun asked leaning sideways to her.

“You don’t need to know.” She lightly slapped his arms.

****

“Where’s Yoorim?” Daehyun searched the classroom. “Is she late?” “Did something happen last night?” He felt Mia looking at him from behind but he ignored her.

“Quiet down class!” Teacher walked in shouting. “Class has begun.”

“Yah.” Baekhyun kicked the back of Daehyuns chair. He turned to look at him. “Wheres Yoorim?” Baekhyun asked. Daehyun shrugged and mumbled, “Why do you even care?”

****

“Jung Daehyun.” Baekhyun called. Only the two were in the bathroom alone.

“*groan* What do you want?” He said.

“I saw you last night.” Baekhyun said.

“So?”

“Why were you with her?” His voice turned serious.

“Why do you care?” Daehyun asked uninterested. Baekhyun stared at him. “I wanted to see her. Is that illegal?” He scoffed.

“You didn’t do anything right?”

“Why would I? You think I hurt her that’s why she didn’t come to school today?”

“Close to what I was thinking.”

“Why would I hurt someone I like?” He confessed.

“You like her?” Baekhyun raised her eyebrow.

“I like her. Don’t tell me you like her too..?”

Baekhyun didn’t say anything. He shoved him aside and went out. He lay on the bench with his face covered by his arms. “Do I really like her?” He mumbled. “Or is this just momentary feeling?”

“What are you doing?” Kai flicked his head making him sit up.

“Move over.” Sehun said and sat down.

“What momentary feelings? To who?” Kai asked.

“Nothing. So you still like her?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yesterday I fainted in front of her.” Kai said. “Since you guys know I might have feeling for her, ill say.”

“Say what?” Sehun said.

“I woke up in her house today.” He noticed the two imagining what happened last night. “What you are thinking didn’t happen.”

“Oh. Okay.” Baekhyun sighed in relief.

“She said I fainted in front of her so she had no choice but to let me sleep in her place.” Kai said. “Nothing happened. I said we’re friend now…that’s it.”

“That’s good then.” Sehun said.

“How did you know where her place was?” Baekhyun asked.

“I was just wandering and saw her, I guess. I don’t remember much. But…” He paused.

The two looked at him waiting for him to finish his sentence.

“I think I still like her….”


LOOONNNNGGG UPDATE~~

Sry~