Friends?

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

"Oh, whats going on here?" Daehyun wondered. Youngjae saw the broken glasses shattered on the floor. "Yah, be careful." He pulled Daehyun back. They entered the class. It was silent. Only Queenka and Kingka were talking. "Did you girls really say that?" Baekhyun asked sternly. The girls didn't say anything. He exited the class. Daehyun followed him. "Ey, what happened?"

Baekhyun stopped and said without turning, "She did this." He then walked away.

'Yoorim?' He said in his mind. ‘Why though? She isn't like this.’ He ran thinking Yoorim was hurt and needed help. "Yah, where are you going?!" Youngjae shout. He ignored him as he dialed Yooris number. "Where are you?! What happened in the classroom?" Daehyun shout.

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay." She said with a forced happy tone.

"Thank god. Where are you right now?" He's voice calmed.

"Nowhere. Bye."

Daehyun searched every class then finally went to the rooftop. He froze after seeing Yoorim on top on Sehun. The two saw Daehyun and quickly stood up. Sehun walked away acting as if nothing happened with his straight face. "What happened?" He asked. Yooim.

"I lost my temper. I think I over-reacted...aish!" She said. "I'm gonna go home."

"I'll take you." He offered. She answered with a slight nod. They got out through the back where most of the people seeked through to bunk off school. They walked to her house. "Yoorim, why did you it?" She shrugged not wanting to tell her past. After a while, they were in front of the building. "Okay, go in." Daehyun said.

"You can stay if you want." She said.

"If you don't mind." He smiled. They went in and entered the apartment. They were welcomed by Popo barking.

"Popo-ya! You must've been bored without me, right?" She picked her up and swinged her. "Daehyun, you hungry?" She put Popo down. "Anything you want to eat?"

"Soda is fine." He said.

****

Baekhyun walked down the corridor. He saw Sehun staring out of the window. "Yo, maknae!" He went towards her. "What are you doing here?"

"Hyung, I regret bullying Hyemi." He said still looking out of the window.

"I do too. But nothing can be done now. We'll visit her grave later on, mm?" Baekhyun said.

"Why's Jaehi with the plastics?" He asked. Baekhyun shrugged, "The rumours said she left her because it was Yoorims fault the Hyemi died."

"*sigh* Lets go clean the glass before teachers find out." He went to the storeroom and grabbed two brooms. They headed to the class and saw Youngjae was clearing the glass. "Youngjae?" Youngjae saw them holding brooms.

"Oh, hey. I'm nearly finished so no need to do it." He smiled.

"You're Daehyun's friend, right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Mm. Lifetime friend. We cannot be apart." He answered. "And you're the EXO who bullies Yoorim."

"Part of EXO and I don't bully her." He answered.

"I'll do the rest." Sehun took the dustpan felt him and did the work.

"Oh, okay."

****

"Ey, one more glass." Kai said to the bartender.

"Kai-ah, you've drank too much. No more. You didn't bring anyone with you and I'm not taking you home." L.Joe warned.

"Just give. I need to get rid of these feelings." Kai said.

"What happened now?"

"I fell in love with a nerd and I bully her. How can that be possible?!" He questioned.

"It is. My fiancé was a nerd and I bullied her. We're together right now." He said.

"That's because you had already liked her and bullied her to get her attention." Kai raised his glass wanting more.

"Then you do the same. Bully her." L.Joe grinned.

"I'll hurt her."

"You're already bullying her anyway..." he mumbled.

"I'll be nice and make her my friend."

"The word 'nice' in your dictionary is using skinship just like couples do, which will make her think you are a ert..."

"I’ll change my dictionary then."

"Good luck with that." L.Joe said sarcastically.

****

"Sit down, class." Teacher said. "Oh, I don't see Yoorim and Daehyun. Where are they?"

"Yoorim felt sick so she went home. Daehyun took her." Baekhyun lied.

"Wait, what's wrong with that glass?" Teacher pointed at the broken glass.

"W-What d-do you mean, sir?" One of student said.

"Its always be like that." Another student added. The class had been warned by Sehun that they were not to say Yoorim name or they will get some beatings. While Baekhyun told EXO and Queenkas not to say anything that happened. They were confused but did what they were told.

"Really? I'm getting old..." Teacher mumbled.

****

(Time passes: weekend)

Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun gathered at the cafe where Yoorim worked. "Wah, so this is where nerd works?" Chanyeol wowed. The other three nodded. "So, Kai. Got rid of the feelings towards her?" He asked. Kai slapped his head, "Just order something."

"Ah, right. EXCUSE ME~~I would like to order~~" he sang. He gained attention making the three embarrassed. Yoorim came with a note book in her hand. "Your order?"

"Bubble tea plus rainbow cake, pls~~" he said.

"Lemonade for me." Kai said.

"Bubble tea." Sehun added.

"The usual for me." Baekhyun said. Yoorim went back.

"Oowwahh. Who's she?" Chanyeol wowed again.

"Told you she’s pretty without her glasses...." Kai said. Chanyeol's jaw dropped. "Heol! Y-Yoorim?? The nerd?" the three nodded.

"Meh! Pretty. But not my type." Chanyeol denied liking her.

****

"Yoorim-shi, someones here for you." A worker said. She saw Mia at the till.

"Neh. Oh, Mia. What brings you here?" Yoorim asked.

"Come outside." She said went out. Yoorim followed behind.

"Yea?"

"Let’s become friends plus sisters." She said.

"Eh?! Friends?"

"I heard what happened at school. I can't stay with such cruel people."

"Ahh...okay, sure. I over-reacted. If you become my friend, you might get hurt."

"Doesn't matter and another thing..." Mia dropped her head down. "I think have feelings toward Daehyun."


soooo~~XD