Anger

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

"Hey, Yoorim. Let's eat together, mm?" Daehyun offered. Yoorim hesitated but replied with an unsure nodded. Daehyun smiled and called out to Youngjae. "Jae-ah! Let's go!"

Youngjae nodded and ran to them. "Annyeong!" He waved at Yoorim who waved back. "Lets go eat."

The three was at the canteen. It had been awhile since Yoorim had came here. She missed the foods. She grabbed some bread and milk. Youngjae followed her. "Chingu, eat something hot." He said.

"Aniyo. I like breads." She smiled. The truth was that she was using the money give by Sehun. Since hot food was quite expensive and she didn't want to use the money, she picked something cheaper.

"Guys lets go pay!" Daehyun said. After paying, they sat together. They were taking and laughing until a voice interrupted them. "Nerd~~ wheres my food?" Chanyeol called. Yoorim looked at him. "Oh, I thought you said you didn't have any money."

"Park Chanyeol, you have money, go buy some yourself instead of bothering people." Sehun said as he pulled Chanyeol away. Yoorim’s eyes met with Sehun. He looked away with a slight smile.

"Who do they think they are?" Youngjae mumbled while munching his salads. Daehyun ate his cheesecake and said, "Whats their position in this school to act like that?"

"They were popular since middle school. They are like the Kingka. And if you are wondering who the Queenka is, its those plastic girls her there. Always clunging on EXO." Yoorim explained.

"EXO?" Daehyun said.

"The name of the Kingka group."

"Oh, Daedae." Youngjae tapped Daehyun's arm. "Doesn't it remind you of the time during junior and middle school? B.A.P?" Youngjae grinned.

"Yea~~ I miss those days."

" B.A.P? Whats that?" She ask.

"Our group name. We had to go to our separate ways when we entered high school."

"Oh. Really?"

"The two oldest went uni together while the two youngest applied for company to become a dancer." Daehyun said. Yoorim had a sudden flash back of her past. When the three, Jaehi, Hyemi and Yoorim, talked about their future and how they were going to be successful.

"I need to to bathroom." She said and run off. She sat down on the toilet sit and took out the picturn of her and the two friends. She had missed those days. She missed Hyemi. Jaehi too. She sat there looking at the picture for a while. She was about to go out when she heard silent sobbing. Yoorim peeked through the small gap between the door. "Jaehi?" She whispered. She stood up not knowing what to do. After awhile of deciding, She went out. She was washing her hand. She didn't even glance at her. She was about go out when Jaehi stopped her. "Rim-ah..."

Yoorim stopped.

"Stay with me..." she sobbed. "Please..."

"Why are you crying?" Yoorim asked. She knew Jaehi very well. She wouldn't cry unless it was something bad related to her family or friends.

"I don't want this. I don't like it."

"Who made you cry?" Yoorim asked again.

"They brought up Hyemi in the conversation. They said she deserved to die." She cried louder.

"M-Mwo?! Who?" Yoorim shout.

"The queenka members..."

Yoorim ran out of the bathroom. Jaehi followed her. "No, you'll get hurt! Dont go!" She screamed.

"I don't care if I get hurt or not but saying things like that... ill be the one hurting them." She entered the classroom with a door slam. She faced the Queenka. There were also some Kingka members as well.

"Ey, nerd. Whats wrong?" Tao called. Yoorim sent him a glare. She turned to the Queenkas and pointed at them. "All of you. Come out." She said.

"What? Who do you think you are ordering us around?" A member said acting tough.

"I’ll do it here then." Yoorim grabbed a chair and lifted it up making the girls frightened. Obviously the EXO boys tried to cover them. "Move or I'll do worse."

"Yoorim, what are you doing?!" Baekhyun who just walked in and tried to take the chair from her but she sent him a glare. She put down the chair and scoffed. "You EXO boys. I'm not doing this because of the bullying so stay out of it. I am targeting the plastics." Her tone was serious. "Move before you get hurt." She picked the chair up again. The class was scoffing and had thought she had gone crazy and she wasn't going to throw the chair. Her anger had built up making her throw the chair. The window glsss shattered into pieces. But she had missed hiting the girls. The class had silent atmosphere.

"Ya, Park Yoorim. What are you doing?" Sehun asked coming into the class followed by Chanyeol.

"You plastics, you don't have the right to say that. It was you who made Hyemi like this. What did she do to you? She didn't even look at you. She had a happy life until you ruined it. She cut her self. She took pills. She harmed herself. You caused that. She doesnt deserve to be treated like that. Even if shes gone, yet you still talk about her. She deserve to die? What? YOU deserve die."

Yoorim kicks the desk hurting the girl’s leg. They groaned in pain. Yoorim scoffed. "You cant even hold that little pain. If that hurts, wonder how much pain Hyemi had endured." She turned around to leave but she still was not satisfied. She grabbed another chair but Sehun stopped her. He grabbed her wrist and took her to the rooftop.

"Whats wrong with you all of a sudden??!!" He screamed.

"Why do you care??!!" She screamed back.

"You're not like this. What did they do?!" Sehun asked. Yoorim fell on her knees and cried. Sehun kneeled down and confronted her awkwardly.

"They said Hyemi deserved to die..."

"The girls?"

"Hyemi..." She stands up and walks to the edge. "Might be watching. She would get hurt. She's alone there. She wont be alone, if I went up there as well, right?" She looked Sehun. He stood there hoping she wont go closer. But she did.

"Yoorim, don't go closer." He said with his voice shaking. Thankfully, Yoorim's phone rang. She picked it up. "Daehyun?"

"Where are you?! What happened in the classroom?" Daehyun shout.

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay." She said with a forced happy tone.

"Thank god. Where are you right now?" He's voice calmed.

"Nowhere. Bye." She quickly hung up. "AHH!!"

 "YOORIM!"


Bit dramatic, right? ><

I had NO idea what to write...


wrote this in tablet so there might be some errors...""