"Natural looking?"

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

“Yah~~ Finally we’re done now.” Yoorim stretched. She looked at the clock. “its past 7. Go home now. And revise from the book I gave you.”

“Arraso. Ill get going. Im so tired.” Baekhyun stood up and left the apartment. Yoorim cooked ramyun and ate while watching the tele. *Ring ring* Her phone rang. It was Daehyun. “Hello?” She answered.

“Ah, Yoorim. What are you doing?” He ask.

“I’m eating. Wae?”

“I’m just bored.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want to come to your apartment. I have nothing to do here.”

“But its past 7.”

“I won’t come if you don’t want me to.” His voice sounded disappointed.

“Aniya. You can come. The address is XXX XXXXX”

“I’ll be there in 15 min~~” He hung up.

“Great. I need to clean up now.” She stood up and picked up mess she made while eating and cleaned the kitchen. *DING DONG* She walked to the door and opened it. Daehyun stood there smiling. “Come in.” She directed him. He took off his shoes as he stepped in. Popo came running and barking. He jumped on Daehyun making Daehyun flinch. “Yah, yah, yah. Calm down. What’s it name?” “Popo. You hungry?” Yoorim ask. He shook his head.

The three including Popo sat in the living room watching the movie. Hour had passed, Daehyun and Popo were focused on the movie while Yoorim had thoughts running in her mind. She wondered if she should ask him the type of girl he like. But she also thought she would make him uncomfortable by asking it. After a while of deciding, she thought of Mia. Daehyun was the true love for Mia. She had never fallen in true love. “Yah, Daehyun.” “Mm.” He replied not leaving his eyes from the tv.

“Who do you like?” She asked.

“Eh?” He turned to her. How am I supposed to answer that when you are the one I like… he thought.

“I mean what sort of girls are you in to?” She corrected her self.

“Oh, umm…” He thought. “Natural looking…?”

“Natural looking? That all?”

“Well, I do like natural looking girls…” He nodded.

“Oh.” So Mia just has to be natural looking? She tilted her head thinking if Mia will remove her make up and be natural…

“Wae?” She shook her head. “Rim-ah, im hungry now.”

“I’ll make food. What do you want?” She asked going to the kitchen. Daehyun followed her after pausing the movie. I already ate earlier, I have to eat again? I’m already gaining weight…T^T

“Anything is fine…”

“Let’s eat snacks. I have chocolate bar, prawn chips, chilli and non-chilli, seaweed chips and there’s more in the cupboard.” Yoorim walked to the living room handful of snacks. Daehyun wowed at the cupboard. It was full of snack. “And I thought Youngjae was the one who ate so much.” He said grabbing pack of crisp and walking to the sofa. He played the movie when Popo barked.

“Ah, he’s hungry too.” She got up and got some dog snacks. She threw it into Popo’s mouth.

****

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shout. Baekhyun turned and waved. “What are you doing out here?” He asked.

“I was studying in the library.” He lied.

“Oh, really? I didn’t see you there though.” He said.

“You go to the library?” Baekhyun widened his eyes.

“I went there since Sehun and Kai told me to come.”

“They read?!” “Why are you so surprised? Its not like it’s the first time us reading.”

“Its been years you guys have read. Where’s Sehun and Kai?”

“Theyre at the library with Mia. I came out to buy food. They’ve been sitting there for over 4-5 hours now. I don’t even know why they want to study.”

“Mia’s there as well?”

“Yeush! And give me 100,000 won…” He reached out for Baekhyun wallet from the back pocket of his jeans. He grabbed it and took out the money. “Thanks~” Chanyeol went as he waved the money.

“Yaish! You touched my …Pay me back, giant!” He shout.

****

“You guys…” Mia groaned. “When are you going?”

“When I finish this book.” Sehun said.

“Its not normal for you guys to read.” She mumbled.

“Mia, you haven’t been hanging out with the plastics…” Kai started. Mia waited for him to finish his sentence. “Whats going on? You’ve been also acting quite differently as well… You don’t follow Baekhyun around…”

“Did I always follow him…?” Mia asked. Kai nodded, “Well, most of the time. You used to pop up anywhere Baekhyun went.”

“I’m trying to change. I don’t want to be the Queenka. Too much burden.”

“You seem to have eyes on the new kid as well.” Sehun said putting his book down.

“Well, not real- hmm, how should I reply that…?” Mia mumbled.

“You like him? That’s why you don’t follow Bakhyun.” Kai grinned.

“Like him..? Hmm, you could say that… wait no! Why am I saying this?! You heard nothing!!” Mia said and ran out.

“haha, she likes him.”

****

“Im gonna go now.” Daehyun said as he got up.

“Okay, bye then.” Yoorim led him the door. They waved goodbye. Yoorim sat down on the sofa after closing the door. “I need to clean up again….argg…ill do it tomorrow!!” She went to her bedroom and slid into her bed using her phone. She texted Mia.

“Annyeong, what you doing?”

‘Just got home from the library.’

“library? OoO”

‘Yeush. Da library.'

“I asked Daehyun~”

‘You did? Wat he say?’

“He likes natural looking girls that’s all…”

‘Huk! Natural?’

“Yea…”

‘It been long since I did natural make up…’

“I haven’t seen your bare face…shall I be the first one?*keke*”

‘You’ll be shocked…even I myself is shocked…>O<’

“It wont be that bad…”

‘It will be very bad, Park Yoorim…’

“Really..? Mia, I wanna see.”

‘Fine. Im doing this for Dae, okai?’

“Eung~ ^^~”

‘Come to mine at weekends. XXXxXXXXX is the address.’

‘oh, lets have a sleepover!’

“Okay, if you want to.”


i dun even know wat i wrote....sawii..

[i always say sawii...sorry....><"]