QueenKa's my...

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

I was hugging Yoorim. I had my arms wrapped around her. She tried to release it but I tighten the hug. “Please. Let me go.” Yoorim’s voice was trembling. I turned her around. “Why are you like this?” I asked her. “I’ve known you since high school. You weren’t like this. Was it because of the incident?” She didn’t reply. “Forget the past. Here.” I took out the photo and handed to her. She took it. “Why do you still have that?”

“I burnt all the stuff but I couldn’t burn this. This was the last picture we’ve taken together.” She said as she looked at the photo. “Jaehi…she’s doing well. She is popular and has friends. Hyemi…she’s…she…I hope she doing well in heaven.” I saw tear drops. I put my hand on her shoulder comforting her. I lifted her chin and eyed her. I slowly reached her glasses when –

“OPPA?!!” It was Mia. She had her friends beside her.  “What are you doing? And who is that?” She came towards us. “No one. Come on. Let’s go. I’m hungry.” I dragged Mia out. “Arraso, oppa~.” She said in a agyeo voive. I cringed in side. But I had to take her away so she wouldn’t see Yoorim’s face.

***

Baekhyun dragged Mia out. Mia’s friends followed them. I turned around to go to class but I was stopped when I saw Mia’s friend in front of me. My eyes widened. I bowed keeping my head down. I tried to walk away but she grabbed my wrist.

“Rim-ah. Let’s talk. Please?” She talked to me. “No. You said not to talk to you since you’re popular.” I snatched my hands from her. Her eyes were down. She smiled. “You still have that?” She took the photo from my hand but I snatched it back.

“I have to copy of it too.” She took out her wallet and took out a photo which was folded small. She opened it and showed it. She still has it. “Why? You…”

“I’ve always thought of you as my true friend. Hyemi too. I’m sorry I left you but I wanted to forget the past. I was selfish, I know.” She said. “I-”

“Jaehi, it’s okay.” I cut her off. “I want to forget the past too.” I walked off leaving Jaehi alone. I got out of the school and went to the park. I sat under the tree as I put my earphone on.  Moments past, I was still under the tree. My phone vibrated. I looked at the screen. It was dad calling. “Appa?”

“Rim-ah…what if I get married again?” He said in a low tone. “Wae? Are you getting married?” I asked. “Aniya. IF. Okay? What IF?”

“I don’t know. Appa, if you really like her, I don’t really mind. But if she is only marrying you for money, ill rip her hair out.” I got serious. “Anyway, if you like her then I like her as well.”

“Park Yoorim. Appa is getting married.” He said. “Eh?! Really? APPA, CHUGHA HAEYO!!”

“You don’t mind?” he asked. “Aniyo, Appa. But if my new mother is a gold-digger, I’ll DEFINITELY rip her hair out.”

“She is not like that. Come to the restaurant near your apartment at 4, okay?”

“Arraso.” I said and hung up. I went to my apartment. I was greeted by Popo. “Popo-ya. Appa is getting married. Isn’t that great?” I ruffled her head.

I took shower and changed into my causal clothes. I wore my contact lenses. My eyes were red from tears. It was very uncomfortable wearing it but I could see very clearly. I wore my sunglasses to cover my red eyes.  I looked at the time. 3:40. “Popo, I’m going.” I got out of my apartment and headed to the restaurant. I saw my dad sitting in the corner with a lady. She was pretty. “Appa!” I waved. I bowed at the lady. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Yoorim.” I sat on the chair opposite to them.

“Yoorim, this is Choi Mina.” The lady smiled. “Your daughter is cute.” I heard her whisper to my dad. “Aniya. She is even more beautiful and cuter without her hair up.” He responded

“Oh. She’s here. Here.” The lady said. “Umma! Why did you call me here?” The girl sounded annoyed. I’ve heard of that voice before.

“Sit down next to her.” The lady pointed at the seat next to me. “Who’s this?” the girl questioned.

“You’re sister.” The lady said. “Introduce yourself to eachother.”

I turned my head. I gulped. It was Mia. The Queenka of the school was going to be my step-sister. “Hi, I’m Choi Mia.” She said. She didn’t recognize me. “Umma, you're getting married? Why didn’t you tell me? Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. You must be the man my mums marrying.” She bowed at my dad. “Come on. Introduce yourself.” She elbowed me while smiling. She smiled at me. She sounds like a different person.

“I’m…P-Park…Yo-Yoorim.” I put my head down.

“Yoorim? I’ve heard of that name before.”  She thought. Then she shot her head at me. I felt her glaring. “Nerd?!”