Sister?

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

"Miahnaeyo...?" I mumbled as I went home. "What did he mean by that? Did he do something to me? Or is it about Hyemi?" I sat on the couch wondering what he meant. "I'm curious."

I didnt talk to D.O at all. Why would he say sorry? Maybe he felt guilty after bulling Hyemi?

*PING* Reminder popped up on the screen of my phone. Lee Hyemis Anniversary in six days. I checked the date. March 6th. It’s in six days.

"Lee Hyemi. You pabo." I said and turned off my phone.

****

"Miahnae, Park Yoorim." D.O lay in his bed tears appearing at the corner of his eyes. "Sorry I couldn’t protect her."

****

(Time passes: Four days later)

I walked to my lockers where I was greeted by one of the Queenkas. I took a deep breath before walking to the locker and opening it, ignoring the girl.

"Yah, nerd." She slammed the locker door nearly. I flinched. "You used to be Jaehi's friend right?" She asks. I nodded. "Well, what's up with her these days? She's won't hang out with us anymore."

"I dunno. I don't talk to her no more..." I shrugged.

"Chanyeol oppa and D.O oppa as well. You didn't do anything right? Cuz if you did, you'll get it from me."

"I don't know. I don't talk to them..."

"And! Why! Did you take our leader away from us? You have changed her." She shout.

"I made the decision to change my self, Woori." Mia stood beside me. Woori's her name? Suits her.

"Mwo? Why would you do that?" She scoffed.

"Cuz I wanted to. And I already told you guys, I am not the leader. Jaehi is. Now fly away." Mia shooed her.

"Jaehi isn't active these days so why make her the leader?"

"Shush and go. She and I are going to be late for class." Woori gave her a look before going away.

"You sound annoyed?" I said.

"Come on, let's go." She smiled before dragging me to class.

****

"Results are out!!" Some students shouted going to each class.

"Oh. Finally." Yoorim said before standing up. All students gathered at the results board. 'Ahhish. She's first again?' 'That show off.' 'She's just an attention seeker.' Yoorim knew this was meant for her. It always happens. She still went to look. She looked for Baekhyuns name. "Haha. Rank 49." She mumbled.

"Yoorim is first again." Baekhyun patted her head but she quickly shook his hands off.

"Don't." She whispered.

"Arrata. Oh. I'm rank 49?! Wah, daebak."

"Good work." She scanned the board again to see Daehyuns amd Mia. "Mias improved a lot." She said in her head. "Rank 67. Ehh?! Daehyuns rank 68?!"

"What??! 68?!" Daehyun beside her shout. "How did that happen??"

"Please. Please." Chanyeol mumbled. "Assa! 70."

"Hm. Rank 20." Sehun said.

"Owah. 79. I'm dumber than Chanyeol." Kai wowed.

"What do you mean?!" Chanyeol shout.

Yoorim was heading back to her class when she saw D.O resting on the window sill. He was making something. She was walking past him; she saw what he was making. Plastic roses. This made her think of Hyemi. Hyemi liked to make roses out of anything.

"Ah, Yoorim-shii." He called. She turned to him, "Neh?"

"Do you know it’s her anniversary in two days?" He asked. She was confused at first but she realized what he meant.

"Y-Yea. How do you know that?" She asked.

"Ahh. You don't need to know." He smiled. "I just wanted you to remember that's all. You can go now."

"Ah, neh." She bowed and went away. “But, D.O-shi…”

“Hm?” “What did you meant by ‘miahnaeyo’…”

“You don’t need to know… I just want to say sorry for your loss…”

“Ah…its okay. She didn’t do it be-” “Ani. It is. Go now.” She walked away.

****

She entered the class. Many looked at her with jealously and anger. 'Why does she always have to get first?' 'Who does she think she is?' 'Show off.' Murmers were easily heard. She sat down and placed her head down but then sat up when she heard chair pulled out beside her.

"Hey." Yoorim said to Daehyun as he sat next to her. He smiled in return. Mia then entered the room with a smile.

"Mwoya? Baekhyun is reading? Physics?!" Mia gasped as she sat down.

"Yeah. And you like the glasses?" Baekhyun pointed at the glasses he had on.

"Heh. Nice." Mia chuckled.

"By the way, I saw you got into top 100. Good work!" He said.

"I know right. I'm shocked myself. I only did it to- ah never mind."

"To please him?" He grinned while pointing at Daehyun. Mia nodded as she sighed. "You can't lie nowadays."

"What's with you?" Yoorim asked Daehyun. He was in gloomy mood.

"Nothing. Wae?" He lied.

"Eyy. Don't lie." "Am not." "No. Really? What's wrong?"

"Ahwoo...didn't you see the result board?" He said.

"I know right. Mia-."

"What? No! I was talking about mine.” He said. “I know you are trying to make me like her but even if she's pretty, have good knowledge and good personality, I still won't like her in romantic way. I like someone else." He explained. "So please stop doing this. I have to right to accept or not to accept her."

Yoorim made 'O' with . Mia heard him. Baekhyun looked at Mia who was looking at Baekhyun. “Mia! Lets go get some soda!” He shouts and stood up. Mia shook her head.

“You don’t have to do that.” She said. “I just have to get used to it…” Baekhyun sat down.

“Just don’t get hurt…”

****

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun sat on the field playing games on their phone. "Yah!!" Chanyeol shout at Kai. "You crossed the line!!"

"So what?" Kai shout back. "I need to cross it to win, idiot!"

"Urgh. I give up." Chanyeol threw the phone aside. "I'm getting drink. Want some Baek? Sehun?"

"Yah, why dont you ask me?" Kai frowned.

"Shut up." He glared.

"Orange." Baekhyun said not leaving the screen.

"Coconut." Sehun said looking at Chanyeol.

"I'll be back." He ran to the soda machine.

"Lemon for me!!" Kai shout.

"No!!" Chanyeol shout back.

"Why is he so moody these days? It’s only a game." Kai mumbled.

Moments later, Chanyeol phone which was thrown aside made a ringtone sound. Baekhyun looked at the screen. 'Sister's anniversary in four days.'

"Sister? He had a sister?" He mumbled.

"Hm?" Kai said.

"Aniya." Baekhyun searched in Chanyeols phone for more info about his sis. But there was nothing. Calendar was filled from beginning of the month to the anniversary of his 'sister' Total of 15 days were marked.

"Is this why his mood suddenly changed...? Is his 'sisters' anniversary that important?" He mumbled.

"Will you stop mumbling and speak properly?" Sehun said.

"Does Chanyeol have a sister?" He ask.

"Yeah. He doesn't talk about it though." He answered.

"We've never actually met her." Kai pointed out.

"People!!" Chanyeol shout. Baekhyun quickly threw the phone aside and acted as if nothing happened. "Here. Coconut. Orange." He handed the soda to them. "Here. Your lemon." He chucked it to Kai.

"I thought you said you weren’t getting me one?" Kai grinned.

"Shush and drink." He ordered.

“Yeol-ah, you have- ani, nevermind.” Baekhyun said.

“Ah, guys. I’m kinda busy so I’m gonna go.” Chanyeol stood up.

“School’s not finished though.” Sehun said.

“So? Its not the first time bunking off school.” He shrugged. “I’m going bye~” He then ran to out.

“Wait! Your phone!” Baekhyun yelled.

“Awoo. That guy is weird lately.” Kai said.



*sorry sorry sorry sorry~*

jinjja miahnaeyo!!!!



P.S: True EXO fans, cheer up. things are gonna turn out well soon. 

'If you don't feel good, try smiling at yourself. Though we can't see you now, I hope that all of you who like EXO are having a good time and are happy. Whether it's now or in the future.' 

- EXO Tao

Himnae! Aja aja hwaiting!!~



himnae for the 75 survivors of Sewol Ferry



lot of things happening this year...T.T