I want to accept her...

Coffee♥ℒℴѵℯ

I was walking to school. I was still confused. Why did Mia act so nice to me? I got to school. I headed to my locker. Baekhyun was also there. Seeing him made me remember the moment he hugged me.  I didn’t know what to do. Should I not go to my locker? Should I go? Aish. Crap it. I went straight to my locker. “Yoorim. Annyeong.” He waved. I tried to ignore him and act like nothing happened. But he was looking at me. I slightly glanced at him as I took my books out. He was still looking, which made the people stare and mostly glare. After I took my books out, I shut the locker door and looked at him. “Can you not look at me? People are looking. And can you-”

"Oppa!"

I heard Mia’s voice.  Oh…! She changed?  I quickly turned and went to my class.

***

“Can you not look at me? People are looking. And can you-” She didn’t finish her sentence as Mia cut her off. Eurg! Why does she always come when I’m with Yoorim! “Oppa. Why are you with that nerd?” I ignored her and walked off.

***

I sat on my desk waiting for the teacher to come. I was organising my school paperworks. “Yah, Nerd! Stop talking to my Baekhyun!” Mia shouted. “I’m not. He’s the one talking to me.” I replied. “Don’t lie. Follow me.” Mia grabbed my wrist. “Don’t follow me.” She said to her friends. She dragged me to the rooftop. As soon as we got there, I snatched my hands from her. “Why did you suddenly change?” I shouted at her.

“What do you mean ‘suddenly’?” She glared as she walked towards me.

“Few days ago, you said you were sorry for bullying me. But again, you’re bullying me!”

“I was then. But I realised you kept talking to Baekhyun. Why did I even say sorry?”

“You accepted me being your sister, didn’t you?”

Mia scoffed. “Accept? I accepted you? Why would I? I would never want you as my sister or my friend.” She pushed me and left the rooftop.

***

“Accept? I accepted you? Why would I? I would never want you as my sister or my friend.” I said and left the rooftop. Instead of going to class I went to the empty classroom which was never used. I sat on the corner as I hugged my knees. What should I do? I always wanted a sister and I finally got one. After the call with my close friend few days a go, I realised Baekhyun only looks at her. He smiles at her but he’s never smile at me. He might choose her over me.  He had been looking at her since high school. I remembered the call from few days ago with my close friend.

(Flashback)

I went home. I jumped on my bed and called my closest friend. Hey, Mia!

“Yay a ya, guess what?!” I said while jumping on the bed.

Baekhyun finally accepted you?!

“I wish. No. I HAVE A SISTER!! AHH!! ISNT THAT GREAT?!!”

Your mom was pregnant? She looked so slim…

“No. She remarried.”

Woah… they had it real fast.

“YAH! JAEHI! TRY TO UNDERSTAND! MY MUM’S NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON!” I was getting annoyed.

You mean ‘step’-sister?

“Yeah.”

How old is she?

“Same age as us.”

What? Who is she? Does she go to our school?"

“Don’t be shocked…”

Shocked? Why?

“It’s Yoorim. The girl we bully.” I pulled my phone away from my ears.

NO WAY! She shouted. I put the phone near my ears again.

“I know right? I was shocked as well…and I kinda showed her my other side…”

Your other side? What do yo- Your ‘nice’ side?

“Yeeeah. She is my sister now. I can’t bully my own sister.”

So you mean, you’re not going to pick on her?

“Mm.” I nodded.

You know Baekhyun has looked at her since high school right?

“Yeah. It’s not like he likes her or something.”

What if he did?"

I paused. What if he did?

Mia?

“eung…”

Bully her. School likes it. If she not bullied, there’s no show.

“Why? Weren’t you her friend before?”

I gotta go! Bye bye. She hung up.

(Flashback end)

I don’t want to bully Yoorim from now on. I don’t want to be a bully or a Queenka. I sighed as I put my head on my knees. Moments later I heard a singing male voice. I got up and walked to the room that was next to the room I was at. I carefully slide the door enough for me to see. It was the new student, Daehyun. His voice was very emotional and soft. It was weird. I felt something inside me. He had finished singing. He bent down and was packing his stuff. I was watching him. I had to leave before he sees but my body didn’t want to leave.  

“Oh. Who are you?” He saw me. I put my head down and quickly left the spot. My heart was beating. I put my hand on my chest. Why am I like this? What is this feeling?


A/N: Even though i wrote this story, I'm kinda confused wth this chap...O.o

i had to read over it couple of times....

this was me:

>>><<<