Upper Classmen

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

NOTE: Huhu I’m sorry for the no double-update when I promised that there would be a double-update *bows deeply* but I have good reason for it! I saw my pre-written stories for this story and realized in horror that the updates are starting to catch up with the pre-written story TT^TT So I had no choice but to hold off the double update so I can write more pre-written stories (curse you college!!! *shakes fist). I’ll use tomorrow as a writing marathon for this story and give you a double update this Saturday. How does that sound?

ON-AN-UNRELATED-NOTE NOTE: ERMERGOD 90 subs you guys make me cry, I love you so much you have no idea how much this means to me *cries in the corner*


|| Chapter Seven Part Three ||


[*]

 

November 11, 2013

 

There are a lot of popular students in our school as opposed to the usual one or two popular students in a school setting. From the amount of gossip I hear, there are two second years that are frequently being talked about. One person is named Tao. Tao is popular for two reasons. One, because he knows wushu (some kind of Chinese kung fu) and two, because he constantly has this big eye bags under his eyes that makes him look like a panda. Surprisingly (or not), Tao doesn’t have a huge following of girls that confess their undying love to him…but rather a huge following of guys that confess their love to him. Daily. And from what I hear, he hasn’t accepted any of them.

The other second year is Minseok. He’s popular for a myriad of reasons but I’ll just give the most obvious reasons. For one, he’s the kind of guy that you can just walk up to and talk to. Even if you talk about the most mundane things, he’ll stay and listen. Then there’s also the fact that he’s in the dancing club (along with Sehun and Jongin) and just a pretty awesome guy to have as a friend. I can’t talk about his current following of girls (or guys) because the guy apparently doesn’t date. He’s struggling with his tuition from what I hear and his only focus is continuing on his studies and working at a part-time job (part-time jobs are prohibited but with Minseok’s level of likability no one has ever ousted him for it). He also has these really big cheeks that you just want to squish. And bless the guy because if you ask, he’ll gladly let you squish them.

There are also two third years that have gathered a considerable amount of popularity. Yixing is pretty popular because he’s the president of the dance club. Despite the fact that he looks a bit off-ish and cold, he’s actually a pretty nice guy. I bumped into the guy once on my second day here and I froze on the spot. He looked down at me (he was taller) and I thought he was going to beat me up then and there. But he just smiled (showing a dimple on his cheek) and patted my head and said, “Be careful,” and went on his way. Another third year that you can’t help but notice is Jongdae. Jongdae is the class mayor and he’s also the class clown. Apparently, his classmates elected him as mayor as a joke, got the most votes, and won. He also has this weird tendency to just stop in the hallway and dance like an idiot. The students, laughing, would just say “what the heck!” and dance along with him. I heard that he visits the Student Council room a lot but never receives more than just a punishment of cleaning the dancing room. A lot of students say that he does it on purpose because he actually likes cleaning. But I don’t think so. I mean, who likes cleaning the dancing room? After the club members use it, it’s always so dusty and full of sweat stink that just going near it would make you faint.

Well, that’s the majority of the students that I’ve heard through the grapevine. It makes the school a bit livelier every day I think (especially Jongdae’s random bursts of dance-athons in the hallway).

 

D.O

 

[*]


|| Upper Classmen ||