Heart Attack

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

I lied.

About not updating soon--though I'm sure you guys are happy. Hahaha

LOL, I'm sorry /slapped. It's just that whenever I have internet I always want to update this story (Kudos to me I held out for a good 8hrs mind you!) it's just that I want you guys to know my feels and yeah...haha. But I really need to stop though because like HELL I have only two pre-written chapters left and the last one isn't even that well formatted yet! I still have to check and re-check for grammar and spelling (SPELLING!!!) mistakes...I at spelling D:

I always want to have several chapters written (especially for a chaptered fic like this) ahead so that I won't lose my motivation to write the story. This is, sadly and shamefully, how all of my previous stories die. But let's not talk about my sad and sorry excuse of an existance and move on the story~! It's Sehun and Kai so yeah this is going to be long (no pun intended ;) hahah)

 


|| Chapter Fifteen ||


The ticking of the clocks hand echoed in the small kitchen as the early morning light filtered into the windows. Jongin and Sehun sat on the kitchen table as Jongin’s mother stood in front of the stove and cooked something that sizzled and popped (probably bacon) but both boys state of mind were far away from the kitchen or the delicious food that was in front of them—because it was mainly on the last letter they read last night.

“Well you boys don’t seem to have an appetite,” Jongin’s mother commented as she placed the plate of cooked bacon on the table.

“Sorry mom,” Jongin apologized for them both as Sehun looked up with an apologetic smile.

“Well, your father is going to eat all of it if you don’t so I suggest you start eating,” She said as she turned to the sink and started washing some plates. “Oh by the way, Jongin. Your father and I might be thinking of selling the house,”

Jongin’s eyes widened as he looked at Sehun knowingly.

“But it’s just plan though, we’re still not sure if we want to go through with it,”

Jongin’s face paled lightly as Sehun cleared his throat. “Do you know who you’re going to sell to, Mrs. Kim?”

Jongin gripped the edges of the table as he expected the worst. He knew that they were just planning but he couldn’t help but think that his mother was going to blurt out ‘the Do Family, of course,’ and pretty much destroy every ounce of rationality left in Jongin.

“We’re still planning, we haven’t placed the house on the market,” She clarified as she washed the last of the dishes and wiped her hands on her apron. “Anyway, you boys enjoy your meal and don’t cause too much trouble. I’ll be going out to buy some groceries.”

Jongin and Sehun murmured a small ‘goodbye’ as they both slumped on the table once she was out of sight.

“Planning or not, they will sell the house sooner or later,” Sehun murmured as he stared at Jongin. “To the Do Family who has a kid named Do Kyungsoo and will soon be our classmate, a person who likes music, and is gay, and—”

“Stop!” Jongin shouted, frustrated. “Don’t say anything more.”

“Spouting out facts calms me down Jongin,” Sehun glared at Jongin. “And unless you have a pot of coffee somewhere then let me spout off the facts.”

Jongin sighed and buried his head in his hands. “And he’s being bullied…” Jongin finished for Sehun as Sehun nodded solemnly.

“Come on, let’s talk about this later. We need to go anyway,” Sehun said as he stood up, Jongin stared at him confusingly.

“Where are we going?”

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Did you forget? We have dance practice today,”

Jongin groaned, even though there were no classes Yixing insisted that everyone needed to practice once in a while to keep their body in tip-top shape. Jongin could only curse in annoyance as he dragged his body to his room.


“Jongin! Come here!”

Jongin panted in exhaustion as sheens of sweat fell from his face. He stared at Yixing, the leader of the dance club, and sighed. He slowly trudged towards the guy and Yixing shook his head.

“What’s gotten into you, Jongin? You’re missing steps and you’re off the beat!” Yixing scolded as Jongin bit his lip and said nothing.

“He’s just having trouble accepting he’s gay!” Sehun shouted from somewhere at the back.

“SEHUN!”

“Oh, I see…” Yixing nodded, his face softening in empathy. “Well if you have questions you can ask me anytime.”

“Yixing no, I’m not—”

“Sorry, I’m late! Work dragged on longer than I thought it would!” Minseok shouted as he barreled into the room, his clothes looking haphazard and messy. “Is practice over?”

“Nah, I think we’re just going to take a break,” Yixing called over as he turned the music off. “Jongin is having an identity crisis.”

“Yixing no!”

“Oh? It’s about time,”

“What do you mean it’s about time?!”

“Alright, alright come on guys let’s not hurt Jongin’s feelings.” Sehun piped up as he tried to avoid the shoe that was hurled at him.


“Great job Sehun, now Yixing and Minseok think I’m gay,” Jongin groaned as he took off his shirt and placed on a new one.

“Two people thinking you’re gay won’t hurt your manly pride.” Sehun rolled his eyes and slid on a crisp white shirt. “Besides, what’s so wrong about being gay?”

“I didn’t say that there was something wrong with being gay,” Jongin said as he his dry lips.

Sehun scoffed and rummaged around his bag. “You’re just like one of those hypocritical men who say plastic surgery is okay on women—as long as it doesn’t happen to their girlfriends.”

Jongin sighed and gave up, knowing that it was pointless to argue with Sehun at this point. “What are you looking for anyway?”

“I brought the letters with me,”

Jongin sputtered. “You bought them?! Sehun they’re—” Jongin immediately bit his lips to stop the sentence. What was he going to say? Sehun they’re mine? Jongin nervously his lips as he tried to contemplate the idea.

Were they?

“Found it!” Sehun shouted as he raised the letter in the air in triumph, knowing that how messy his bag was it was a miracle that letter didn’t get swallowed by the supposed-black-hole in his bag.

“Oh? What’s this?”

Sehun and Jongin paled as they watched Yixing take the letter from Sehun’s hand and examined the creamy white envelope in his hands. Sehun reached for it but Yixing flipped the envelope over and stared at the writing, making Sehun pause.

Yixing furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “I thought you liked Luhan, Sehun?”

“How do you know that?!” Sehun squeaked nervously and quickly clamped his mouth. “I-I mean…no I don’t.”

“Well whatever,” Yixing shrugged as he handed the letter to the blushing Sehun. “I have no business as to who you like or not. But listen to your hyung, it’s going to cause a serious riff in your friendship y’know?”

Sehun stared at Yixing as he walked out of the dressing room with a knowing nod and mumbling something about ‘I’m a good hyung’.

“What was he on about?” Jongin asked as he approached Sehun. Sehun shook his head and rolled his eyes.

“Yixing gives great advice, yes, but he gives them on the worst of times.” Sehun raised the envelope and flipped it over and stared at the writing at the back. “Oh…friendship…oh,”

“What?” Jongin asked as he tried to peek over Sehun’s shoulder. “What oh?”

“Well…you find out,” Sehun said as he handed the letter to Jongin. Jongin stared at the letter and turned it over. The moment his eyes caught the words on the back, he paled. He’s mouth hung open like a fish on dry land and he was starting to hyperventilate a little.

“Jongin, Jongin breathe,” Sehun instructed as he patted Jongin’s back. “Come on buddy, don’t die on me.”

Jongin tuned out Sehun’s voice as he read the words over and over again, trying to convince himself that his eyes were playing a trick on him. But no matter what he did, the words wouldn’t change. They were there, the words were blinding as the sun’s rays.

November 20, 2013

Kim Jongin


|| Heart Attack ||


http://cdn10.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/ningin/blog/2011/08/kpop-listen-to-my-heartbeat.gif

 

By the way, Christmas is almost upon us----yay. (;¬_¬)

I'm sorry I'm just really bitter about Christmas. I don't like the holidays but that doesn't mean just because I'm a hearless human being bitter about the holidays doesn't mean I should drag you to my side.

But seriously, I'm still thinking of a way to celebrate Christmas with you guys (since this is my first Christmas in AFF, that though I'm happy about ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚) I have an idea though I'm not so sure you'll like it but if you have any suggestions please tell me about it and I'll gladly hear them out o(≧∇≦o)

If you were in my country though I would have just prepared some food and invited you all for dinner but since I can't do that (imagine the plane tickets alone to get  you here?! haha) I'll just wait it out and see what my mind can come up with.

So for now, come er' and give DiDi a hug for your awesomeness and all the -ings (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ