Why?

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

|| Chapter Thirteen ||


“Do Kyungsoo…Do Kyungsoo…Do Kyungsoo…” Jongin murmured in some kind of mantra as he tried the words on, almost as if digesting how they tasted and Jongin…somehow found it not bad. It tasted nice, it also had a nice ring to it, and it was something he wasn’t uncomfortable saying despite the circumstances. “Do Kyungsoo…” He started as a smile threatened to take hold of his lips.

“Jongin?”

“Huh?” He stared at Sehun and raised an eyebrow. “Yeah?”

“Stop saying Do Kyungsoo. It sounds like you’re in heat or something.” Jongin tried to keep a blush that was trying to invade his cheeks as he threw a pillow at Sehun.

“Then while I’m at it, try to keep that jealous scowl off of your pretty face Sehun-ah~” Sehun let out a small growl as he retaliated and threw the pillow back harder. Jongin let out a guffaw of laughter.

“I am not jealous, why would I be jealous anyway?” Sehun asked as he raised an eyebrow. Jongin rolled his eyes and picked up the letter, neatly folded it, and placed it back into the envelope.

“What are you doing?”

“Placing the letter back so that we can read the next one,”

Sehun bit his lips and hesitated. “Shouldn’t…shouldn’t we talk about that letter first?”

“Why? Do you want to?”  Jongin said with a smirk. “Should we discuss about how Kyungsoo got…or will get cozy with Luhan or the fact that Luhan was staring at someone from the rooftop and was blushing.”

“Stop!” Sehun shouted, his blood boiling. “Let’s not…okay, let’s not.”

Jongin nodded but he could clearly see the distress and slightly hurt in Sehun’s face. He knew Sehun had a crush on Luhan since the beginning of the school year. They never really got around to discussing as to why he had a crush on Luhan but Jongin knew that Sehun was head-over-heals for the Supreme Student Council Secretary.

“And besides,” Sehun said, his voice tired and a bit frustrated. “We should stop pausing just to discuss about these stuff or we’ll never finish reading these letters.” [0]

“Yeah, okay,” Jongin agreed and turned to the clock on the wall. “Damn, it’s already midnight. Let’s read the next letter, stop and just continue tomorrow.”

Sehun made no signs of the protest as he stretched his aching back muscles and heard a few pops and cracks. “Alright, let’s start reading the next letter.” Sehun said as he picked up the next letter, November 18, 2013. Sehun stared at the writing at the back and frowned at the words written. “I don’t think I’m going to like this one, Jongin.”

“Huh? Why?”

Sehun bit his lips and silently handed the letter to Jongin. Jongin took the letter and read the words at the back and something in him deflated, like a child watching his newly gotten red balloon pop with a loud and echoing sound.

 

November 18, 2013

Leave me alone…


|| Why? ||


 

 [0] I AGREE WITH YOU SEHUN!!! WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO GIVE OUT COMMENTARIES AFTER EVERY LETTER?!?!? IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR ME TO WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS KAJDSHAUSHDKJSFNDJSKDW YOU BASTARDS!!!

But seriously you guys, Kyungsoo…

D:

What am I doing to this precious child?

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/xXThePerfectLiexX/tumblr_inline_mxioxeo5qG1r2l4de.gif?t=1387014044

*hugs Kyungsoo in crushing hug and never lets go.*

I really tried to keep this lighthearted I swear but when you tackle about these types subjects IT HAS TO BE TACKLED SERIOUSLY. But don’t worry; these types of chapters will only appear once in a while. Trust me, this is still fluff.