Trouble In Paradise

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

|| Chapter Nineteen Part Two ||


[*]

November 23, 2013

 

Okay, where was I? Oh right, the staff.

I think we have the two best cooks in town, mainly because the two can work so well together. Zhoumi, the older one, can whip up the best of desserts that will leave you wanting for more. Henry, the youngest of them all, is the café’s secret weapon. He might look cute and fluffy but once he’s in front of that stove he’ll cook up a storm. Many customers always send compliments to the chef because it’s just that good.

There are two people in charge of the coffee and drinks, Heechul and Hangeng. When speaking to them you really have to play your cards right. Heechul can get a bit testy sometimes so when you see this you turn to Hangeng but with Hangeng there is the problematic language barrier. He’s been to and fro to China and from what I’ve heard he’s only working at the café for a favor, so when you try to talk to him he’ll just smile and tilt his head to the side prompting me to pull out my nonexistent Chinese speaking skills. Though it’s awfully amazing for Heechul to just whisper in Hangeng’s ear the order and he’ll understand it in no time flat (especially since I could pretty much hear the fact that he was speaking in Korean…)

Though you don’t see these two staffs often, mainly because they only come out when there’s something need to be cleaning, but they are the most down-to-earth guys. Donghae and Eunhyuk are the two cleaning staff. They make sure that the café is clean as a whistle and make sure that the dishes are equally as clean.

Though you might think that this café is a bit crowded with people (16 people working in café all in all!) but it’s really so homey. They work together like a well-oiled machine and even when the business is slow or if there’s some troubles along the way, they’ll keep on smiling no matter the troubles. It’s kind of admiring really and I was scared that they’d ostracized me but they welcomed me with warmth and love.

If I could, future husband, I’d like to take you here someday and show you the place I worked and meet the people I worked with.

But you know, not everything really goes according to plan. I enjoyed a few days on bliss and some extra cash from working in the café but word does get around (especially with the café’s popularity) and soon…well let’s just say he was the last person I was expecting to come into that day.

Guess I’ll begging on my knees sooner than I thought I would be.

D.O

[*]


|| Trouble In Paradise ||


 

                                  62c3a.jpg


I'm so sorry, I'm a bad author >.< Btw, if you know who that bear is tell me cuz I will hug you for knowing your meme's :'D

EDIT: Happy Birthday Kyungsoo~!! My God I forgot to put this up :D May you have more years with Jongin and may you always have that beautiful voice of yours. <3