Try and Break Me

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

Okay, the next update is going to take a little while longer because I'm currently writing 3 stories (including this), two of which are for writing contests TT^TT So for now, I'm really sorry to leave you with a short chapter. Hopefully, I'll be able to update/write more once the Christmas Vacations start :)

Thank you once again and much love~!

BTW, please check the Foreword if you have time :) I've added something that you guys might like :D


|| Chapter Fourteen ||


[*]

November 18, 2013

 

While I was reading the news, I saw an article that talked about something pretty interesting. It talked about how Pizza Delivery guys can deliver pizza faster to your home than an ambulance can arrive after an emergency call. True the pizza delivery guy might have broken some traffic rules here and there but that doesn’t’ take away the fact that food can reach you faster than medical assistance. It’s funny.

Maybe they should also measure how gossip can travel. I bet it’s faster than the two combined.

I’m a strong person as well as a stubborn one. I don’t cry that easily (despite how I look) and I know when to shut up when I have to. I really am a strong person. Not because it’s just naturally in my genes and it’s not even because of experience that I learned to be strong.

I’m strong because I NEED to be strong. I NEED to be stubborn. Or else I won’t be able to take their sneers or their disgusted looks.

The moment Luhan had decided to be my lunch buddy; I knew it was going to spread like wildfire. Things were going to be brought up and words were going to be hurled. People started pushing, throwing things, and even my table was vandalized.

Gay.

.

.

They think that those will hurt me? Do they think those words are going to do any damage? They make me laugh.

I was strong and I’ll continue to be strong.

If not for my pride then for my sanity.

They’ll soon know that it takes more than that to break Do Kyungsoo.

Much more.

D.O

[*]


|| Try and Break Me ||


*hands tissue*

There, there. Let’s be strong like Kyungsoo okay?

But yeah, the reason as to why this chapter is short is because Kibum & Hangeng should come back to Super Junior, DB5K should get back together, TOP needs to show off his body, JYP should stop whispering, EunHae should just announce their marriage plans—what I’m trying to say is that it’s obvious why this chapter is short (get it? Haha). But don’t worry, they’re still a lot of letters left for a long chapter (and commentaries from SeKai, seriously you guys need to stop!) so yeah.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE

For those of you who were and is being bullied or those of you who know someone that was or is being bullied…I’m truly sorry for what you had to go through. It’s not fair to you or to anyone who has been bullied but here I don’t want Kyungsoo to have the ‘poor me’ attitude that most people associate with people who were/are bullied. Some, like Kyungsoo, rise above the bullying and come out with their heads held high and some, sadly, do not.

For those who were/are bullied right now or in the past, my heart goes out to you.

“Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always.”

—Mahatma Ghandi

 

XOXO, DivineDionne