Supreme Student Council

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

Note: Congratulations to twinzlibra & Uri_WH97 for guessing who the girl was in the previous chapter! Haha, for those of you who don’t know. It was me becauseI’mavainpersonhaha but don’t worry that person won’t be coming back again (becauseshestillhastofinishthisstorysoshehaslittletonotimetoBEinithhaha) Well anyway, enjoy the second letter! And as usual, thank you for the different –ings (lazywriterislazy) to this story!

 


|| Chapter Seven Part Two ||


[*]

 

November 11, 2013

 

We have a student council that’s very much respected throughout the entire school. I think the most impressive thing happens when it’s morning when the students start to pile in for the start of class…and then those three come walking into the gates of the school. The first person that catches your eye is Lu Han, the secretary. Mainly because he’s the person that gives out morning greetings to each and every person he passes by. And not only are they the standard greeting of ‘Good Morning’ and ‘How are you?’ but he attaches names to each end of the greeting, ‘Good Morning so-and-so’ and ‘How are you so-and-so?’ making everyone smile and greet him back. Rumor has it that he memorized each and every name and face of the student body to become a better secretary. And from what I see every morning, I think he’s doing a pretty good job at it (and then some). He also has blonde hair that matches perfectly with his small face and deer-like eyes that seems to be popular among the girls. But even when he’s popular with the girls, he hasn’t had a girlfriend in the four years he’s been going to school (Gossip really isn’t the best source of information, I know…)

The second person that catches your eye is Kris, the vice-president. Unlike Lu Han and Sehun, who may or may not have dyed their hair blonde, Kris might actually have real blonde hair because of the fact that he’s half-Canadian (again, gossip) he’s tall (almost as tall as Chanyeol) and walks like he’s walking on a runway. He doesn’t greet anyone in the morning and gives out a few glares to those who are violating the uniform code. Apparently he has a huge following of girls that like him…but don’t really act on their feelings. Why you ask? Because he’s openly gay. A fact that has left a lot of the girl in the campus wishing they were the opposite gender. He’s also the captain of the basketball team and I heard that he’s also at the top of his class…

Poor girls…

The last person you would notice would be Joonmyeon, the student council President. The reason why he’d be the last person you’d notice is because…well he’s short. And standing next to Kris, really isn’t helping with that problem. But what he lacks in height he makes up with his leadership and charisma. There has never been a school activity that has ever disappointed the students, from what I hear. And he keeps his promises too. Apparently, last year he promised the students that he’d be organizing a ball or gala of some sort (after hearing it from Kris that it was done a lot in Canada) and a lot of students didn’t think he’d do it. Despite all odds, the students were picking out their best outfits by the end of the semester. He also smiles a lot. But not creeply like what Chanyeol does, but that soft smile that gives him that air of authority and friendless all at the same time.

Rumors of him being gay have also circulated the school but every time it’s brought up, he’d smile his smile and the students would just simply not ask again. Amazing huh?

Ah…running out of space again…hold on, I’ll get another paper…

 

[*]


|| Supreme Student Council ||