Lunch Buddy

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

|| Chapter Twelve ||


[*]

November 15, 2013

The Supreme Student Council Secretary Luhan.

It’s a name and title known throughout the school, something that people revere and respect.

Okay, let me take you a few days back. Being a new student here in the school, I decided to take it upon myself to explore the grounds and eventually came up to the rooftop. At first I thought it was locked but I was surprised when I turned the knob, it gave way and I was let in. The first thing that greeted me was the gentle breeze of the wind and the second thing that greeted me was the sight of flowers. I couldn’t believe it! There was a rooftop garden here in the school! I went to the mini-garden happily but when I got closer to it my smile was gone. True, there was a rooftop garden but it was barely maintained. The flowers seemed to struggle to live, weeds grew out of pots, and there were even leftover bird nests. I was appalled really, here you have beautiful garden and you just leave it at this state? Then and there I decided that I would be the one to take care of that garden and ever since then, I’d been using my lunch hours to come up to here and tend to the garden and just within a few days the garden was thriving and living—but it was still a long way before those flowers start truly living.

Today, I did what I usually did on lunch hours now. I went up to the rooftop to tend to the garden but what greeted me that morning was more than just the gentle breeze and the sight of my the garden. It was Luhan.

The blonde hair and petite figure was more than enough of an indication as to who was with me on that rooftop. I was surprised but mainly I was curious as well. You see his back was to me and he was staring at something from the edge of the roofs steel railings and from the corner of his face I could pretty much see his pale cheeks turning into a color of rosy pink. He was definitely staring at someone. I awkwardly cleared my throat to bring him to my attention, his body did an awkward jerk as he turned around, alarm on his face. “H-Hi,” I said as his cheeks slowly lost that rosy color that was present before. “Oh, hi!” Luhan shouted out with a bit of a squeak. He stared at my face and I fidgeted under his gaze, a smile appeared on his face as he walked up to me. “You’re the new kid aren’t you? Hmm…let me think,” He then tilted his head to the side and bit his lower lip in concentration. “Do something…Do…Do Kyungsoo right?”

I was amazed. I truly was. It seemed that the rumor of him memorizing each and every person’s face and name wasn’t a rumor at all. “Yeah…” I could only say as he lightly giggled. “Oh! Its lunch time isn’t it?” He pointed to the lunch box on my hands. “And…gardening time?” I blushed madly as I realized that he was referring to the small watering can I was bringing to water the flowers. “Ah! So you’ve been the one taking care of the plants! I guess that’s why they look better than they did before.” Luhan commented as I tried to come up with different reasons to excuse myself so that I could go hide in a hole and die. “Am…Am I going to get in trouble?” I asked, truly fearing a punishment of cleaning the dancing clubs practice room but Luhan just laughed and I was surprised as to how his jaw seemed to detach itself from his face. “T-Trouble? We should be thanking you! Kris has been going on and on about how someone should be taking care of these plants but we never got around to it because of budget cuts!” He laugh once again as I breathed out a sigh of relief. “But anyway, it’s lunch time and I’m hungry would you like to have lunch with me?” He asked as he tilted his head to the side and pouted. “Please~” I could only nod dumbly as he we ate lunch on the rooftop.

It was my first time ever talking to Luhan before and it was the first time in a long while that I’ve had someone to eat lunch with. And it’s also been a long while since I had conversation with someone…

 And somehow…it’s a nice feeling.

D.O

[*]


|| Lunch Buddy ||


Note:

Guh...I'm starting to run out of pre-written chapters *ish worries* hopefully I'll get a whole free day to just sit and write stories. *Looking at you December 19th! LET YOU BE THE DAY OF FREEDOOM *raises flag*

But other than that, enjoy our cute Luhannie~!

Did I ruin the mood? LOL, I'm sorry ^^; hahaha