Crush

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

|| Chapter Eleven ||


“Teachers?” Jongin said, his eyes squinting. “We had teachers?”

Sehun promptly delivered a blow to his head that made Jongin wince in pain.

“Stop joking around,” Sehun said as scowl on his face appeared. “Something’s bothering me.”

“What?” Jongin sneered, rubbing the spot where Sehun had hit him.  “Is it the fact that you don’t have an ounce of sympathy for me because ow.”

“D.O, his…his acting a bit…” Sehun paused trying to fish for the right words. “…Detached.”

Jongin frowned as he stared at the letters in front of him. “You think he’s being bullied?”

“Do you?” Sehun asked his voice turning dangerously cold. “Because you seem to be an expert at that if I remember correctly.”

Jongin growled, his eyes turning into hard glares. “That was a long time ago Sehun.”

“Whatever,” Sehun rolled his eyes and picked up the letters that were already opened. Jongin raised a curious eyebrow.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to read the previous letters,” Sehun said as he rummaged around for the other letters that were already opened. “Maybe I can get some details that you missed. What with you and your brain not being friendly and cooperative and all.”

Jongin bit his lower lip but let the jab slide as he rolled his eyes and picked up the next letter and flipped it over. His eyes widened as he tried not to let out a yelp of surprise.

“Sehun! Look at this!” Jongin shouted as he shoved the letter in Sehun’s face.

“What? It’s another letter.” Sehun dismissed as he continued to read the previous letters despite the fact that Jongin was blocking his way.

“No look, look at the back of the letter.” Jongin insisted, pulling Sehun’s arm towards him so that he’ll look at the letter. “The date is still there, November 15, 2013 but there’s something else. Look!”

Sehun sighed and decided to humor Jongin and took the letter and stared at the back. His eyes widened at the sight, his heart beat went up a notch, and something inside him fluttered into life.

“W-What?”

Jongin smirked lightly as he shrugged. “Seems like D.O isn’t just writing the dates on the back anymore.”

“N-No,” Sehun stuttered as he tried not to let the blush from his face appear. “G-Guess not.”

Jongin tried to hold back the amused laugh that was trying to escape his lips. “Maybe you should just read the previous letters later on and let’s just continue.”

“Y-Yeah,” Sehun stuttered out, trying not to let his damn lisps interfere with his words. “Leth…ahmm I mean let’s do that.”

Jongin bit his lips and shook his head as he took the letter from Sehun’s slightly trembling hands and read the back of the letter again knowing that Sehun would be paying more attention to the letters now than before.

November 15, 2013

The Supreme Student Council Secretary, Lu Han


|| Crush ||


 

Hoho~

What is there tension between Sehun and Jongin about bullying?

Does Oh-freakin-Sehun have a crush?

Why is our cute D.O suddenly writing titles at the back of his letters?

And what’s going to happen between D.O and Luhan?

FIND OUT NEXT OOOONNNN

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

 I’ve always wanted to try that. Now excuse me as I hit myself over with a mallet over my lameness

Did you know?

Before I jumped to the Kaisoo ship I was freely enjoying the view on the HunHan ship? I never got to write for the two so I'm glad that I'll be able to do so now :3

Sehun's cute isn't he?

http://media.tumblr.com/5039534ffbe22f986bfb5be199b74725/tumblr_inline_mlochbptzv1qz4rgp.gif

Guh, this boy is my official bias ruiner -.- Thanks a lot for making him God. hahah

For those of you who thought "crush" was Jongin's crush, raise your hand! hahaha