Bittersweet

The Boy Who Wrote A Hundred Love Letters

|| Chapter Twenty ||


Sehun stared at Jongin with a troubled look as Jongin bit his lower lip.

“That doesn’t sound good,” Sehun commented as Jongin nodded with a sigh.

“Yeah,” Jongin replied not really knowing what else to reply because that was all really to it. It didn’t sound good.

“Maybe we could read another letter just to see if he’s okay or—”

“TIME FOR PRACTICE EVERYONE~!”

“Jesus Christ!” Sehun cursed as he jumped from his seat and banged his head on the locker behind him. He hissed out in pain as he glared at the person that just entered the room.

“Seriously Yixing? You couldn’t have knocked could you?”

“Excuse you Sehun, this is the school property,” Yixing said with a hand on his hip and a raised eyebrow. “And last time I checked it’s not against the rules.”

“I’m not saying—” Jongin placed a hand on Sehun’s arm as he shook his head, knowing that arguing with Yixing was something that wasn’t worth it. Sehun rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Fine,”

“Great to see your enthusiasm Sehun!” Yixing shouted as he turned around and headed back into the gym. Sehun sighed deeply and turned to Jongin.

“Guess you’ll have to read the letters on your own Jongin,” Sehun noted as Jongin bit his lip, knowing that he couldn’t keep dragging Sehun in this. He had to read the letters on his own from now on.

“Yeah, I guess so.” Jongin nodded uneasily. Ever since they were kids, they had done everything together and it was only really when they grew up that they started to do some things on their own and even though Jongin understood, it was still sad to see them walking on different paths. It was a bittersweet feeling that Jongin knew all too well.

“Oh, don’t stop being such a sour puss,” Sehun commented as he playfully ruffled Jongin’s hair earning a displeased look from Jongin. “I’ll probably come back tomorrow to read some of them. But you’ve got to read the rest okay? Seriously, there’s almost like a hundred of them in there. Too much reading.”

“Too much reading?” Jongin asked incredulously as he fixed up his disheveled hair. “Is that seriously coming out of Oh-freakin-Sehun’s mouth right now?”

“Yes it is,” Sehun said with a smile. “Now shoo and tell Yixing that I’m coming out in a minute.”

“Alright, alright,” Jongin nodded as he made his way towards the door.

Sehun stared at his back and shrugged as he reached into his bag and pulled out the rest of the letters, he then placed them into Jongin’s bag.

“It’s not like I don’t want to read them Jongin,” Sehun muttered as he stared at the letters sitting comfortably in Jongin’s bag. He smiled warmly and got up from the bench, gave one last pat on Jongin’s bag and made his way out of the door, smiling to himself.

“It’s just that I think the letters look better in your hands than in mine.”


Jongin gave sighed tiredly as he stared at the ceilings of his bedroom, his whole body was aching but he knew that by the next day he’d be alright—nothing sleep couldn’t fix.

He smiled tiredly as he rolled to his side and caught the sight of the letters in his bag. He reached out and riffled through his bag and pulled out the letters and placed them on his bed. The two opened letters stared back at him, almost as if it was taunting him.

“I could stop now,” Jongin whispered to himself as he tried to let that idea simmer in his head. He could stop now and put all of this crazy nonsense behind him, maybe he could even pass off it as joke or a crazy dream—but Jongin knew deep inside him that there was no going back.

Jongin knew it was doing some horrible stuff to this mental state but like a month drawn to fire, he just couldn’t let it go.

Jongin stared at the letter that was on top of the pile and sighed, he could clearly see the November 24, 2013 written in that neat scrawl Kyungsoo wrote. He reached out for the letter and placed it at his eye-level and groaned, he dropped his arm on his eyes and frowned.

“What are you doing to me, Do Kyungsoo?”

November 24, 2013

Trouble with Jongin


|| Bittersweet ||


 

Okay first things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGIN! THIS UPDATE GOES TO YOU!

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/61717643/large.gif

Okay, next one is that I'm such a lucky duck. You know why...? WELL I JUST GOT MY FIC TRANSLATED INTO INDONESIAN LIKE ERMERGOD HELP ME BREATHE!

GOOD☆( ゚Д゚)b   <---Click this guy!

And big flowery thank you to kamiha for translating it! If I could I'd hug you *throws hearts more*

And then last but not the least, can you guys please help me out? Pretty please? You see I'm entering a fic into this competetion and I'd really want to know your guys opinions! I'd love to hear from you and what you think because I want to improve myself as a writer so feedback from you guys is really much loved! It won't take up much of your time, I promise :) So please check it out? S.O.S (Save our Sanity) [M]  It's only rated for the langauge, I promise. This a good chance for you to see me in a different light. Here I'm all fluff and love but in that fic I'm a cracky cursing sailor that knows no bounds
(。・ω・。)ノ yes,sir♪

And one more thing before we leave this long author note to a close, I'd really appreciate you guys if you comment ^^ I don't mind if you don't subsribe or upvote but the comments are the ones that really make my day :) You see, not only does it make me feel fluffy and loved but it makes me get to know you guys! That's why I've been trying my best to add little questions at the end of chapters because I want you to answer me so that I can get to know you better :3 Plus it cements your usernames in my head that way if I ever go floating around AFF and I see your username I can say hi~! I don't bite really and I've received my fair amount of criticisms so please don't be scared okay? I love talking to people who read my work, though I can't reply all the time (I'm so sorry! I'm so busy!) But if you want me to reply to you just add, "Didi talk to me NAWH" or something and I'll reply hahahahah. People like ohsehunishawt or iamawesomeness  and everybody else that has commented (though I haven't had time to engage myself in a proper conversation with you all, I promise in the future!, but whenever I see your username pop up I always wave hi to my laptop and say hi hahah OTL)

 

Okay so that was a long A/N notes lol, but bear with me okay? I don't like using a single chapter just to ramble on and on about stuff because it'd be unfair to you guys who came here to read a chapter and I trolled you with a chapter that's not a story update ^^

Btw (here's one of those little questions again OTL) do you guys want to see Oppa Cafe? I'll try to take pictures of it so that you guys will be able to see it :3 But that's only if you guys want to ^^