Two Years Later...

The day when I met HIM

 

MinWoo’s Pov.

                I woke up and did my morning routines. KwangMin was watching Pokémon and shouting things that I don’t understand. I changed to my school uniform (http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_1061977/201012/1292847728_크기변환_드림하이_01.jpgand) and ate breakfast. Everything was the same when I came to school with KwangMin and YoungMin, there were girls screaming, giggling and gossiping about us. I would just give them a warm smile and they would shout and some would pretend that they are fainting… I don’t really like girls that pretend that they are sweet and innocent, I like girls who are not scared to show the world who they are. I went to class with YoungMin and KwangMin we took our seats and waited the teacher come in.

                “Good Morning children”

                “Good Morning teacher”

                “Class… today we have a new student… please welcome her…”

                The teacher didn’t even finish the sentence and the boys were all excited to see the new student. I’m not very excited, because maybe is that types of girls who will start screaming when she sees us…

                “… Class… this student studied here already two years ago, so I think it will be easier to be friends with her. Her name is Kim SooMin…”

                “OMG that FAT girl that studied here is back?? I think she got fatter.” A random girl said and everyone started laughing

                Kim SooMin… SooMin… OMG that was the girl that was my tutor… and the accident… she is BACK….

                “Please SooMin come in”

                Everyone was staring at the door waiting her to come in and everyone would make fun of her. When suddenly everyone stayed quiet with a ‘O’ shape face. SooMin was not that fat girl anymore… she was pretty and skinny I couldn’t stop but look at her…

                “Annyeong ~ my name is SooMin and hope that you guys can welcome me in this school  ^^”

                “Okay SooMin you can take a seat next to MinWoo… MinWoo please raise your hand so SooMin can take her seat”

                Sh*t!! Why did she choose me?? SooMin will remember me and she will me or even kill me because of that incident…

SooMin’s Pov.

                “Okay SooMin you can take a seat next to MinWoo… MinWoo please raise your hand so SooMin can take her seat”

                MinWoo… MinWoo… I remember that name for some reason… I don’t know how. I went to the direction of the boy that raised his hand. I sat next to him and when I turned to see his face the day when the accident happened flashed in my mind. It was HIM… The class went by fast, but I could feel that MinWoo was looking at me the entire class, it was weird to see him again and he stares at me. Finally the bell rang, I rushed out of the class and I could hear that MinWoo was shouting my name, but I didn’t look back when suddenly… *BAM* I hit with someone else.

                “OMG I am really sorry… Are you okay?”

                “Yeah I am fine ^^”

                OMG his eye smile is so cute… I could feel my heart beating fast and that my face was turning red. There was an awkward silence for a moment…

                “Hmmm… Hi~ I am SooMin”

                “Oh… Hi SooMin my name is U-Kwon nice to meet you…”

                U-Kwon… his name started echoing in my head.

                “Hmmm I will see you soon okay? Hmm… Bye SooMin”

                “Oh! Bye!”

MinWoo’s Pov.

                The bell rang… I was going to try to speak with SooMin when she started running, I tried to shout her name, but she couldn’t hear me… so I just stood there not knowing what to do. KwangMin and YoungMin came to me with their faces still shocked (because they saw that SooMin is prettier)

                “OMG I never thought that SooMin was going to turn pretty”

                “I know right… when she came in I first thought that it was another SooMin, but then she had the same voice and everything… I still can’t believe that is SooMin… What did you think MinWoo? … MinWoo? Are you okay?”

                “She… she still hates me…”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter... but I will try to make it more interesting... this was just the part when they meet again... and sorry for the short chapter

Thanks for everyone that subscribed to my story: 

TakenFromAngels

beastlyteenrshinebig

annerlin6

lolz3r

Shiningbeats

Kiseoppie20

vhe2kangin

and for those that commented: 

annerlin6  &  Kiseoppie20