Chapter 15... Who is it?

The day when I met HIM

 

SooMin’s Pov.

                I was going to my classroom, I coudl feel stares coming all over the place, from boys and girls, even the teacher, but they were staring, because they don’t have anyting to do. Okay, that was really random, I was still thinking of how the nerd caught me and MinWoo kissing... did he get in my house? That’s not possible, if he came to my house I would have know and the window was closed so can’t really see inside of my living room... now let’s think... I don’t know any nerd... or someone that looks nerd... Now I need to know who the nerd is and how he knew that we kissed... I was walking when I saw Bom running toward me... GREAT now she is going to start asking me this questions about me and MinWoo.

                “SOOMIIIIIIIIIN!!!~”

                “Okay just listen to me.. NO I am NOT dating MinWoo and yes... I kissed him... T.T”

                “Oh.... I thought you guys were dating... everyone thinks that you guys are dating and WHAT?! Y-you really kissed him?!~”

                “Shhh... I don’t want anyone to listen...”

                “Oh... Mian.... but why did you kiss him if you are not even dating him?”

                “I don’t know... I was watching a movie with him AT HOME and when the movie was over I stood up so I could go sleep and suddenly he grabbed me and kissed me, but the problem is that I...”

                “You what?”

                “I k-kissed him b-back”

                “WHAT?! You What?! I can’t believe you really... WAH!!”

              “Yeah I know, Wah... yeah... what are you waiting for? Tell everyone that and I will be considered as the girls who kissed MinWoo...”

                “Awww... I would never do that... Yeah, I really want to, but I would never do that with my best friend ><”

                “You are such a good friend Bom ah~”

                “Yeah.. I know, but did you like it?”

                “I like what?”

                “GOD... you are my best friend, but sometimes you need to use your head!! Did you like to kiss you know who?~”

                “OH~ you ment if I liked to kiss MinWoo? Ah... I got it... yeah... it was good... OH WAIT WHAT?!”

                “OMG you liked?! GOD you really need to date him... you two look cute together... and I heard that he likes you!! And you like him!! Right?”

                “No!! I don’t like him and I don’t want to date him... AND I didn’t like to kiss him...”

                “But you said...”

                “I know what I said... just forget it okay? Now let’s go to class or we will be late!!”

                Okay... that was really random... why did Bom ask me if I liked? And why did I answer that it was GOOD?! IT wasn’t right? I didn’t like it to kiss MinWoo... with those pretty pink lips that when touched it looks like you are kissing... WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?!?! Wake up SooMin... wake up... you don’t like MinWoo and you will never EVER like him. I walked in the classroom with Bom... yes I have class with her... what did you think that I didn’t have friends and that I just had U-Kwon and MinWoo? NOT... YOU ARE WRONG!! I didn’t have friends when I was fat... Now I have plenty of friends... three... hehehe that is enought right? I think this is enought for a person that didn’t even have friends... T.T poor me right?! Sniff sniff... Okay... going back to the classroom... everyone was looking at me while I was taking my seat, maybe people are weird... just because you kissed someone people need to stare at you like you are an alien... NORMAL~

                “Okay class let’s stop staring at SOMEONE and start the class”

                Class was boring trust me… you don’t want to know what happened… oh you want to? Really? Fine I will tell you.. people were staring at me then they started looking at the teacher with this expression o.O do you know why? Yes… she was dancing… what kind of teacher starts dancing in front of the class… NO this is not dance class its ALGEBRA… What kind of teacher dances at ALGEBRA? Huh… does your teacher dance in algebra I don’t think so (people this part is based in a true story… once my algebra teacher started dancing… really weird.) Okay… that was the fun (?) part… the rest of it was boring. I got out of the class and while I was going to my locker I found MinWoo… He was coming toward me… WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO? Quick HIDE!!

                “Hmmm… What are you doing behind the plant SooMin?”

                “Oh hey MinWoo… I was just cheking if the plant was bigger than me *mental face palm*”

                “Oh… okay… so SooMin I found out who the nerd is… the one who told everyone that we k-kiessed…”

                “Really? WHO IS IT?!”

                “Hoya… (its not from Infinite I just got the name don’t worry Hoya fans I am not an anti)”

                “Hoya… how do you know that MinWoo?”

                “I heard from some boys… they told me that Hoya told them that we kissed…”

                “Do you know how he knows?”

                “No…. at least we know that he was the one… right? Let’s talk to him after school”

                “Sure… see you later MinWoo”

*After School*

                Now me and MinWoo are looking for Hoya. OH I found him… what is that? What is he doing? Ewww he is cheating on someone… that is weird… imgine a nerd come to you and asks you out… okay… imagine a nerd that is mean and ugly and it’s a horrible person asking you out? Is that better? Cause Hoya is like that!! (Again its not Hoya from Infinite its just the name!!!)

                “Hoya!! Come here!!”

                “What do you want? MinWoo?”

                “We just want to know why you started saying that me and SooMin are dating?!”

                “What?! I never said that?! OMG you are really dating? So the rumors are true?!”            

                “NO!! So it wasn’t you?”

                “NO… why would I spend my time talking about things that you two are dating? I have more important things to do you know?”

                “Yeah right, like what cheat on girls that are NEVER going out with you?”

                “Shut Up you little…”         

                “Don’t say anything bad about SooMin or I will punch you!”

                “okay calm down man..”

             WOW… this was the first time I saw MinWoo like this… interesting… but wait it wasn’t Hoya who said to everyone… so who was it? And how does he know where I live… GOD STALKER

???’s Pov.

                In the distance I could see SooMin and MinWoo going to Hoya… they think that he was the one who told everyone the rumors that they are dating, but it wasn’t him… it was ME