Chapter 14... everyone knows...

The day when I met HIM

Hey everyone… hope you like this chapter… and here is the song: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djJb5iSL0Do&feature=relmfu) Its TVXQ- Why (Keep your head down)

SooMin's Pov.

I rapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him back. Three minutes passed and I think I was still kissing him... Finally we stopped and I suddenly ran and closed my room door and stayed there. Shocked. Why did I even kiss him back? What am I doing O.M.G.? How am I going to face MinWoo again? I just kissed him back... What is he going to think? That I like him.... GAAH!! I really want to burry myself 

MinWoo's Pov.

What was that? I kissed her and she kissed me back and now she ran... Wait... OMG she kissed ME back!! YAY that means she liked... That means she likes me too >< don't worry SooMin I'll protect you, always, and U-Kwon will not be your boyfriend and I'll be your boy... No... I am a man... Yeah like a man! I went to my room and jumped in my bed, and I fell asleep with a smile on my face... I wonder if SooMin liked too... The next morning came and I went to eat breakfast, when I saw SooMin coming, I ran toward her and hugged her tightly.

"Good Morning sweetie~"

SooMin's Pov.

Oh God is hugging me and called me sweetie... Why is he doing that? I'm not his girlfriend or anything... Oh... Maybe he thinks I am his girlfriend because I kissed him back... Great...

"G-good morning MinWoo...."

"Aren’t you hungry? Come seat next to me and let's eat..."

"I am not that hungry... And I don't really want to eat"

"But breakfast is a really important meal.. Right? You need to eat"

"Oh... Sure... *seats next to MinWoo*"

After eating me and MinWoo went to school, he tried to hold my hand, but I avoided him so yeah... We are walking to school and I think MinWoo thinks that I am his girlfriend and that’s not true!! We came to school and I noticed that there were some whispers and some stares going around when me and MinWoo came... Why are they like that today...? I looked at MinWoo he was more confused than me...

"Hey SooMin do you know why people are staring at us?"

"No I don't know..."

We walked a little bit more than I found U-Kwon... Great maybe he told everyone that I was mean with him and that I didn't want to be his friend and now people are looking at me not MinWoo... Yeah I think that that is the reason why...

"Hey MinWoo... SooMin..."

"Hi hyung... Do you know why people are staring at me and SooMin?"

"Yeah... A nerd was walking by and he said he saw you guys kissing... And now people think that you two are dating..."

What? He saw me and MinWoo kissing, but HOW? I was in the living room with my windows closed and there is a huge gate in front of my house... What is he a ninja? Now people think that we are dating, but aren't.... When I find that nerd I am seriously beating him up... I took a look at MinWoo… he was also shocked maybe he is thinking the same thing as I did…

“Hyung… do you know what exactly the nerd said and who he was?”

“No I don’t… I heard from some boys in the locker room… why? Is it true? You two are dating?”

“NO”

Both of us said together, looking at his expression he was shocked… then confused maybe mixtures of emotions?

“So did you guys really kiss?”

U-Kwon’s Pov.

                I saw MinWoo and SooMin together… maybe the gossips around the school are true.. maybe they are really dating… I came to them or they came to me and asked what was happening I told them everything… I also asked if they were dating, but they said no… maybe everything was a lie when I asked

                “So did you guys really kiss?”

                First I thought that they would say no which is good so I can get SooMin to me, but suddenly their smile disappeared and they stared getting nervous and MinWoo shook his head… so they really kissed… she lived me… she choose MinWoo… but why HIM?

SooMin’s Pov.

                U-Kwon asked if we had kissed, and MinWoo shook his head… than there was a silence, no one spoke, but the thing U-Kwon don’t know is that I didn’t choose MinWoo and I did not choose U-Kwon I just don’t know who to choose…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people another chapter here... is it boring? is it good? PLEASE SILENT READER COMMENT!! PLEASE!!

OH and please and if you want you/ SooMin to end up with MinWoo write (a) on your comment and if you want U-Kwon put (b) on your comment >< I just want to see how many people wants MinWoo or U-Kwon that's it... I have in my mind who I will choose, but I may change...

Thanks to my subscribers:

GoTaeGi

SHINee_lover12

igihyojinnie

Also thanks to my commenters (Is this right?) for ALWAYS commenting!!!!