Chapter 13 - Who do I choose?

The day when I met HIM

 

OMG I lost a subscriber!! Is this story boring or something? Or is it because I am not updating often?! I am sorry but I told you guys already that I was not going to be able to update a lot... and here is a song that if you want you can listen to! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEML3HCCh6Y) This song is IU’s 5th finger

SooMin’s Pov.

                No… Why did I write that? And now I can’t write… I am sorry it is a yes I just wrote no because I wanted to!! ARGH!! I hate myself… I really wanted to be U-Kwon’s friend… I forgive him, but the problem is that I forgive him, but… but… I don’t know…this is so confusing and it’s happening so fast. There are two boys that like me, but they made this plan!! AAAAH seriously why does this things happen to me? Okay… I am now in my room, but the problem is that I can’t get out!! Oh you are asking why? BECAUSE MINWOO IS OUT SIDE DUH?!  I tried to sleep, but I can’t it’s just nine and I am here in my room hiding from a guy that lives with me smart right? I need courage; I can’t just stay here forever… I took a breath and went outside to my surprise no one was there weird.

                “Hum… hello?”

                Silence. Maybe there is no one at home. Good… now I can watch TV YAY for me!! I was walking to my living room, when I came there MinWoo was there watching TV. I tried to hide, but too bad he saw me and he stood up.

                “SooMin? Is that you?”

                “Oh… h-hey MinWoo…”

                “Hi… SooMin look, about what happen today… I… I’m sorry… I really didn’t want t-“

                “Yeah I know MinWoo… and I forgive you… you weren’t the one who did the plan right? It was U-kwon right?”

                U-Kwon… after that sentence his name, his face wouldn’t stop appearing in my head. Why? Do I have a crush on him or is it because I feel bad that I didn’t forgive him? Maybe it was the second option. Pfft… fall in love for him? NOT… yeah I fell for him in the first chapters but… but after what he did to me… I… I can’t love him… I can’t.

                “SooMin?! Are you listening to me?!”

                “Oh yeah, sure?”

                “Okay… so… yes you are right U-Kwon did everything… I just wanted to help… I don’t know why… I am sorry SooMin, you know… I really like you…”

                “I know MinWoo and don’t worry… I forgive you…”

                “I… Uhm… yeah… want to watch a movie with me?”

                “Sure… what are you watching?”

                “Rango… (Okay… that was the movie that came in my mind… I watched with my friends so yeah)”

                “Oh… sure… I can watch with you”

                I sat at the couch to watch the movie. While we were watching there was an awkward silence, no one spoke. The weirdest thing was that my heart was beating fast, I didn’t know why. Is it because MinWoo is seating next to me? Nah… maybe is because the movie is weird or because I was panicking when I said no to U-Kwon… yeah… that’s the reason!! I am sure that that is the reason why… Finally the movie ended and it was 10 or something like that... I stood up so we could sleep, when suddenly MinWoo held my wrist and pulled me close to him. We were inches apart… I could feel his breathing, when suddenly his lips crushed into mine… I lifted my arms and I was ready to the push him…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but hope you like it!! I am updating another chapter tomorrow ok?!

The comment replies are in the comments and also thanks for everyone that commented!!

Thanks to my new subscriber: disfuncshional

I AM SORRY FOR THE BORING AND SHORT CHAPTER!!