Chapter 10

The day when I met HIM

 

Before you start reading if you want read while listening to this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1UwTmoCN8M )

SooMin’s Pov.

                The morning came and I did my daily routines: wake up, brush teeth, change to uniform and blah blah blah. I went to the kitchen MinWoo was there smiling at me. Sometimes I ask myself… why is he being so nice to me, but later I remember that he is doing a plan with U-Kwon, to make me a loser, I wonder why they want to make me a loser, what did I do to them? And why MinWoo… because of him that incident happened… right? RIGHT!?

                “Good Morning SooMin, did you sleep well?”

                “Yeah… and you?”

                “I couldn’t sleep… T.T… I was thinking of you ><”

                “Coff… Cofff… cofff...w-what?”

                “I was thinking of you… that’s why I couldn’t sleep… babo…OH!!! You are wearing the necklace!! YAY!!!”

                “Hehe yeah… I am using the necklace, it’s really pretty… thanks a lot MinWoo…”

                “That’s okay… I can give you whatever you want… wait… you are wearing a ring… and it doesn’t make sense what kind of ring says Ve? Oh wait a minute its a couple rings!! Who gave it to you? I am going to kill that little kid…”

                “MinWoo… don’t do such a thing, it’s just a little couple ring… that U-Kwon gave me… AS FRIENDS!!”

                “W-What?! U-kwon gave you?! Take that away I don’t like that kid… I deserve you not HIM!! I like you... the most… no… I don’t like you I LOVE YOU SooMin!! You are MINE”

                “M-MinWoo… that was so random man…”

                “S-Sorry… hmmm… let’s go to school, we are going to be late…”

                “Sure… let’s go”

                Today instead of making the limo, MinWoo made me walk with him; he said that it was better for my health? Something like that… I started to walk alone, than I felt something in my hands, I looked at it and MinWoo and I were holding hands, I stared at him first and then he just gave me that cute little eye smile… Man, he is soo cute… so we just walked holding hands as usual, later when we reached school I found U-kwon oppa… I ran toward him letting MinWoo there dumbfounded… okay I didn’t want to go to U-Kwon because I like him, but I wanted to thank him for the rings…

                “U-Kwon oppa… thanks so much for the rings… see I am wearing today!!”

                “Hmm.. I see… Me too ><”

                “hehe the ring is really cute U-Kwon thanks a lot”

MinWoo’s Pov.

                That U-Kwon… he is so….. AHASBRHWSWEHBW SooMin is mine and she will always be!!! I still can’t believe that we wanted to make SooMin a loser… she is so cute and fun… you should be asking why we made her a loser… well the reason is because me and U-Kwon were the most popular at school and when SooMin came back pretty everyone even the girls were paying more attention to her… so we just… wanted her to be a loser, BUT it was U-Kwon’s idea I just don’t know why I wanted to do the plan… but now she is going to be MINE!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

People sorry for the short chapter and I am sorry to say that MY CLASSES ARE STARTING TOMORROW... so I think I will not be able to update soon... I'll try to update a little bit, but I think I will not be able i am really sorry...

Thanks to my new subscriber iAsianfriend for subscribing ><

Also thanks for everyone that commented to my story (also thanks for always commenting)

b2utyfulbbc

SaranghaeKpop01

selenalove

JOMANA

Comment Replies:

@b2utyfulbbc: Another chapter updated and thanks sooo much for always commenting it always makes me happy when I read comments >< hope you like this chapter!! And I am sorry that I will not be able to update soon T.T

@SaranghaeKpop: Thanks for liking the chapter hope you like this one too... thanks for commenting and supporting my story I really appreciate that!!! And I am really sorry that I will not be able to update soon T.T

@selenalove: Another chapter updated!!!! Thanks for commenting (always) and I am sorry that I am not going to be able to update soon...

@JOMANA: Thanks soooo much... you were the one that commented always since I started writing this story so thanks sooo much!!!! As I said to the others I am really sorry for not being able to update soon!! Hope you like this chapter