Chapter 4

The day when I met HIM

 

MinWoo’s Pov.

                We were going to the dinner table and when we reached there we noticed that our family was waiting for us to come. We finally sat in the table and started eating. We were talking about a lot of things like how school was, what grades we had and how SooMin “survived” in Japan without her parents. After there was a silence then SooMin’s mom spoke.

                “Oh MinWoo omma… did you know that SooMin loves to sing? She writes her own song!”

“Oh really? SooMin can you sing a song for us? One of the songs that you wrote?!”

                “Hmmm… sure?!”

                “Great!! Let’s hear”

                We were waiting for SooMin to get her guitar. I never knew that SooMin liked to sing and that she wrote her own songs. That was really interesting. She got back from her room with a pink guitar, the butler came to give her a chair and she thanked him, and finally she started singing.

                (If you want to know the song is IU’s Someday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxfvc7Xha7g)

I hope these tears will stop running someday

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm Sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I’m getting tired of looking me exhausted,

I want to give all my dreams I’ve kept hard

Every time I feel that I’m lacking in many things more than I have

I lost strength in my legs and drop down

I hope these tears will stop running someday

 

                While she was singing I could feel that I couldn’t stop but look at her. Her voice was so sweet and I couldn’t believe that she really wrote this song. I looked at my mom and her eyes were sparkling. Everyone was looking at her; I could feel my heart beating, but why?

 

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

Every day I hold out comforting myself “it’ll be alright”

But it makes me afraid little by little

I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don’t

Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out

But wait it’ll come

Although the night is long, the sun comes up

 

Someday my painful heart will get well

I hope it helps me now.

I hope the God will help me

I don’t have enough confidence more and more to overcome myself

I hope these tears will stop running someday

 

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

But wait it’ll come

Although the night is long, the sun comes up

 

Someday my painful heart will get well

 

Someday… Someday…

                After she finished singing, everyone started clapping for her; she bowed a little bit and smiled shyly. After she looked at me and gave me a warm smile that made my heart beat faster and faster and I could feel that I was blushing a little bit.

 

SooMin’s Pov.

                I am done singing for MinWoo’s mom. I looked at MinWoo and smiled a little bit and OMO! He is blushing!! How cute… OH WAIT!! What AM I THINKING??? NOOO I don’t like MinWoo… I will never like… I went back to sit.

                “OMO you were great SooMin ah~ you are really good at it… if you want you can be a singer… you sing really well…”

                “Tee Hee… thanks > <”

                “ Well we are done eating… why don’t we just go and but our things in order? SooMin… can you take MinWoo to his room? I don’t think he remembers…”

                “Hmm… Sure… Hmmm let’s go MinWoo oppa…”

                He stood up and took him to his room… It was really awkward so none of us spoke. We finally arrived at his room. I just gave him a good bye and waved at him and closed the door and went to my room.

 

MinWoo’s Pov.

                SooMin gave me a good night and waved at me. I did the same thing. I took a shower and went to sleep, but the problem was that I couldn’t sleep, I was thinking of SooMin… and how she was pretty and how well she sang.  I just closed my eyes and waited until I fell asleep.

SooMin’s Pov.

                The morning came and I did my daily routines, I changed into a pretty dress (http://image.ec21.com/image/kisskmmmm/oimg_GC04494468_CA04494555/Wholesale_Korean_Fashion_Clothing.jpg)and went out of the house, when I was getting out of my room  I saw MinWoo. I just gave him a smile, but I don’t think he saw that he was just looking at me with an ‘O’ shape, but I didn’t really care so I just went out of the house to go shopping… When I arrived at the shopping mall I was looking at some clothes when I felt a tap on my shoulder… When I turned around I was shocked to see him…

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a long time... AND I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW!!!

Thanks for everyone that subscribed to my story:

JOMANA

ConiOutsider

Naega--babo--laseo

Thanks for everyone that commented to my story:

selenalove

JOMANA

Commets Replies:

@selenalove: thanks so much for liking my story, I really appreciate it... also thanks for subscribing and commenting~ Updated!!

@JOMANA: Thanks and hope you keep liking my story, thanks sooo much for commenting and subscribing to my story ^^ Updated!!