The Fight Starts...

The day when I met HIM

 

Music: EXO-K Machine (I loved this song, if you see the lyrics is so like WOW)

 

MinWoo's Pov. 

   Class finally ended, which means that I am going to the gym to have a fight with U-kwon, of course I am not going to tell SooMin, or else I might get killed…!!! Okay, you might be asking me like, wouldn't she know since she is your girlfriend and she keeps 'stuck' to you? My answer is first, I get stuck to her understand? And second, I told her that I was going to stay after school because of a project that I have and I need to do, she understood and said that she was going first, so yeah… I am having a fight with U-Kwon hyung now!! As I entered the gym it was quite surprising, the entire school was there shouting 'FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!', probably they heard us earlier in the hallway…

   "Okay little boy are you ready!?"

   "Of course I am, and don't call me little boy, look at you!! You are small too, compared to other boys around the school"

   "Yes I know that I am smaller, but compared to you I am a giant."

   "Whatever lets start"

   As the fight began, I kind of became nervous, what if SooMin is among those people, I would be screwed… as I was thinking, I fell on the ground, why? Because that stupid U-Kwon punched me, as I stood up and went toward him I punched him back, but hard, really hard, since he is the one who tried to get my girlfriend. I don't care if my mouth and forehead are bleeding, the only thing that I can see is what U-Kwon did to you, he used you, and I was the stupid that agreed to join the stupid plan. The punches continued, but it became harsher, now there were slaps, punches, and kicks, when suddenly someone shouted

   "Both of you STOP NOW!!!"

   First we thought it was the principle, but as we turned around our eyes widened… SooMin…

 

SooMin's Pov.

   I was heading home alone… I understand… MinWoo told me he was going to do his project after school, so yeah I am going to my house alone

   "YAH SOOMIN AH~~~!!!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!"

   As I turned around I saw Bom running toward me, she was panting hard…

   "Y-yah… d-did… w-wait"

   She took a deep breath and continued

   "Did you see what is happening at school right now?"

   "No… what is it?"

   "U-Kwon and MinWoo are having a fight in the gym!!"

   "WHAT?! H-How is that even possible?! MinWoo told me he was going to do his projecT"

   "Maybe he was… but what people are saying is that U-Kwon took him to the gym and punched him… and not wanting to lose I think MinWoo punched him back…"

   I could not believe in that, although I was dating MinWoo, U-Kwon does not have the rights to hit my boyfriend… I stared at Bom for five seconds and we both started to run back to the school. As I arrived in the gym I saw sooo many people here, probably the entire school… wait… where is the principle when needed? I tried to come closer and closer, when I saw U-Kwon kicking MinWoo's stomach, hard. I couldn't take it anymore… I ran to the center as I shouted…

   "BOTH OF YOU STOP NOW!!"

   As they turned around their eyes were round… I ran toward MinWoo and saw that he had bruises all over his face, and probably his stomach was hurting, since he was groaning a lot… I stood up and headed toward U-Kwon, as I stood in front of him, with all my strength I slapped him across the face. How could he bring my boyfriend to the gym and hit him?

   "W-What was that for?"

   "For hitting my boyfriend… how could you?!"

   After that I went to MinWoo and helped him to get up and I took him to the nurse, I could sense that U-Kwon was staring at me, but I don't care, he was the one who started it, and now he is the one who is going to regret for hitting my boyfriend. U-Kwon, you are dead…

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I FINALLY UPDATED!!! YAY!! I am sorry for not being to update… I kind of had some exams to do, but now it’s OVER!! YAY!! That means that I am going to be able to update (when possible, I have like three stories that I am doing at the same time and it will take a bit to write all of them) BUT THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO WAITED AND SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT!! I know this is a short chapter, but I will try updating more okay? I will TRY!!

 

And thanks for fairyna978willesaurkpopluver1234everALonE_26happymoonCandybubbly1, did I miss anyone... If yes, I am sorry for not putting your name here!! And thanks for subscribing!!