Chapter 11 - I don't want to see you again

The day when I met HIM

 

Before you start reading I am really sorry for not updating these days... I am really sorry T.T but hope you like this chapter and try to listen to this song while reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYKO1za5mX0 (Miss A- Good Bye Baby)

MinWoo’s Pov.

                I couldn’t stand it anymore so I went to SooMin’s direction. When I came there I held her hand, and I could feel that she was a little bit shocked, because she jumped a little bit.

                “Hey sweetie~ I missed you… did you miss me? ><”

                “W-What are you talking about M-MinWoo? We came to school together…”

                “I know, BUT I missed you!! Let’s go we are late!!”

                After that I pulled SooMin and went to class, letting U-Kwon there dumbfounded. HA! See? That’s what happens if you take MY SooMin!! I was taking her to our class. When I noticed that she was shocked and looking to something. I followed her eyes and noticed that I was still holding her soft hands. I quickly let go of her hand.

                “O-oh S-Sorry…”

                “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?”

                “W-What?”

                “DIDN’T YOU SEE THAT I WAS TALKNG TO SOMEONE? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT… I NEVER WANTED TO COME WITH YOU!!”   

                “SooMin… I…”

                “DON’T SAY SOOMIN I AM SORRY… YOU ALWAYS DO THAT!! DO YOU THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS?!”

                “What’s happening here?”

                After hearing to the owner of this voice I turned around to see that it was U-Kwon looking at me than to SooMin… OH noes!! I am screwed!!

                “SooMin are you okay? Come on… I will take you to class…”

                “No… I don’t want YOU to… and I don’t want to either MinWoo… Do you think is funny?!”

                “What is funny…?”

                “Do you guys think is funny to play with a girl’s heart?!”

                “What are you talking about SooMin?”

                “I HEARD YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT THE ‘PLAN’!! DO YOU THINK IS FUNNY?!”

                Oh mY God!! She knew it?! How? Okay…. Calm down MinWoo!! I looked at SooMin with her furious face and maybe she was going to start to cry. I looked at U-Kwon, he looked at me back, with worried faces we didn’t know what to say. I know that the plan was over, but she was right… we wanted to ‘play’ with a girl feelings and that’s not good. I have never thought about that before, I just wanted her to be a loser… NO U-Kwon wanted her to be a loser. I-I don’t know why I did that with her. I felt something in my heart. I don’t know what it is, but it hurts me… I was going to open my mouth to say something, but SooMin started running to the exit…

                “Okay... MinWoo let’s go look for her… who finds her first explains everything…”

                “Okay… Let’s go…”

                I knew exactly where she should be… at her house right? Where would you go if you discovered that two guys wanted to play with your heart? You house right? RIGHT? I came to her house, opened the door and went to her room, the only thing that I saw was the maid cleaning her room…

                “Did you see SooMin?”

                “No sir…”

                Okay… I was wrong… where should she be?!

U-Kwon’s Pov.

                After I saw that MinWoo was going to her house, I thought that he was going to find her… well girls go to their hoses when they are sad right?! AAAAH I don’t know…. Girls are so different from boys!! I stared to look for her in random places, like the ice cream shop, clothes shop, shoes shop, where was she? I started to get tired so I sat in a bench in the park. When I saw with my ninja eyes, I girl crying on the other side of the park. I started to run into the girl direction and YEAH!! I was right it was SooMin… I started to get closer and closer to her.

                “Hmmm… SooMin?”

                “GET AWAY!!”

                “Look… SooMin… We are really sorry… Yes, we did the plan, but later we noticed that we really like…”

                “Didn’t you hear me?! GO AWAY!!”

                “No, I am not going away until you listen to me okay?”

                No answer. Maybe that is a yes right? Maybe… so I just sat down on the floor and started talking… okay I could seat next to her in the bench, but I was scared that she could do something to me… not . But she could punch me or slap me or bite me!!

                “Okay continuing… we did the plan but we noticed that we really lik…. No… we really felt bad.. We are really sorry…”

                “Are you sure?! Maybe you are saying that because you don’t want to ruin the plan!!”

                “No… I am not lying… I swear that I am saying the truth… We just made the plan, because you were gaining a lot of attention… so I got angry and invited MinWoo and I told him the plan and he just agreed…”

                “So… MinWoo wasn’t the one that made the plan… It was YOU”

                “Yeah… I am sorry SooMin… I hope that we can be friends…”

                “No… You don’t need to be sorry… do you know why?”

                “Why?”

                “Because… I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!”   

                After that she started running again… I hope that what she had just said was just a joke… if it’s true… how can I live without her? Without seeing her beautiful face… her sweet smile? I can’t live without her…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this short chapter!! Sorry again for updating so late....

Thanks for my new subscribers:

BitterSweetx3

pshhhmary

And thanks for the people that commented and hope that you comment to I don't like silent reader!!

b2utyfulbbc

iAsianfriend

SaranghaeKpop01

falachen34

JOMANA

Comment Replies:

@b2utyfulbbc: Another chapter updated!! Hope you like this chapter too... thanks for commenting... I will try to update another one later...

@iAsianfriend: hehehe I know... I made MinWoo childish... because he is kind of in real life... hope you like this chapter and thanks for commenting to my story!!

@SaranghaeKpop01: Another chapter updated... hmm... Maybe you think that SooMin is staying with MinWoo, because I don't make alot of SooMin and U-Kwon interactions I will do it later... hope you like this chapter thanks for commenting

@falachen34: thanks so much >< another chapter updated hope you like it... and thanks for commenting!!

@JOMANA: Hehe I know he is really cute... thanks for always commenting to my story... hope you like this chapter!!