The Plan...

The day when I met HIM

 

SooMin's Pov.

                I was following them. I know this is not right, but something was weird, like if you get mad at someone and then you fight you don't go in the same direction as the person... or do you? AAH I don't know... and I just want to see if they are okay... I was going to call MinWoo when I heard him saying something about that their plan was going to work... what plan? What are they doing? Are they trying to play with me? I got closer to them and secretly heard their conversation...

                "Good job U-Kwon... I think our plan is going to work..."

                "I know right?! I can't believe that SooMin really thinks that we like her... she is so stupid!!"

                "Yeah right? But you know what we are going to do right? Pretend that we like her and later break her heart and she will be that loser again..."

                "I can't believe that she thought that she was going to be popular just because she got prettier..."

                "And I can't believe that she thinks that we really like her... why would I like that thing? Hahaha okay so after school we will pretend that we are fighting okay?"

                So that was their plan? To break my heart? What kind of guys are they? After that they went to their class... I didn't know why but I started running... to my house, not caring if I had class or not, I felt sad... I felt depressed... I could feel that tears were coming out of my eyes and going down my cheeks. I came to my house, there was no one, I went to my room and shut the door and started crying more and more. How could they do that with me? I became pretty because I wanted to not because of that I wanted to be popular... They will regret it... I will make them really love me and I WILL break their hearts... they think that I am still that sweet little girl, but I am not!! They WILL regret it!!!

MinWoo’s Pov.

                Class was over, and I didn’t see SooMin there so, me and U-Kwon just canceled the fight and I went to ‘my house’ to see if SooMin was there… and I was lucky ‘because she was in her room. I knocked on the door… she opened with a smile, when she saw that it was me her smile was gone. What did I do to her? I don’t think I ever did something bad to her… or did I?

                “Why did you skip class… and what were you doing here? I was looking for you all over the place…”

                “I… I... I had a headache?”

                “Oh… but are you okay? Do you need anything? Medicine? Water?”

                “No”

                WOW that was new. SooMin said that in a cold voice… she was never cold to me… after we became friend of course. But why was she like that? Maybe was because of her headache…

                “So… you won?”

                “Huh? What do you mean?”

                “You were going to have a fight with U-kwon today right? So where are the bruises and everything?”

                “OH! I canceled, because I was worried with you… so I said that we were going to fight next time and today I was going to come and see if you are okay… Hmmm… like we didn’t have any homework so… do you want to go out with me?”

                “Out… with YOU? Hmm… NO”

                “W-Why not?! Are you angry with me or something?”

                “No, I am just tired okay?”

                “Oh okay than better you rest or something.. bye…”

                She just went in her room again, her door was opened,and she was really weird today, even though I am doing the plan with U-Kwon, there is something weird with me… I am caring about her,  I am worried that something might happen to her… but one thing that U-Kwon doesn’t know is that I really feel something to SooMin when she sings, her voice is so sweet that I can’t think about anything, but just in her voice… suddenly a guitar sound started to play and SooMin started to sing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMqwyCdWoGQ) The music was so good and the lyrics made me think: Is that about me? She really likes me? Than my heart started to beat fast.. what is this? Am I really falling for SooMin? NOOO!!! Come back to reality No MinWoo… you don’t like SooMin… she is just a normal girl and you know that you are going to make the plan work…

SooMin’s Pov.

                I know that I was rude with MinWoo, but I think the song that I made just for him made his heart beat… I am really going to make MinWoo and U-Kwon regret it. It was morning all ready, so I went to school, not early this time, but I just went to school and I was U-Kwon… today I was going to make U-Kwon fall for me, than MinWoo… I ran to him and linked my arms to his.

                “WOAH!! You can’t just come and link arms with someone did you know that?”

                “Hehe sorry… but can’t I just link arms with MY FRIEND?”

                “Sure… oh! And are you okay? You came yesterday to school, but I never saw you in class”

                “Oh… I had a really bad headache so I just went home to take a rest…”

                “But you are better now right?”

                “Yeah…”

                The rest of the day I would just walk with U-Kwon and spend the day with him.. sometimes MinWoo would come and he would give U-Kwon a get-away-from-my-girl look, but it was fine he never did anything to us… later the school was finally over and U-Kwon took me to my house… he was shocked to see how huge my house was.

                “Thanks for today oppa…”

                “That’s okay… but WOW your house is HUGE…”

                “hehe… thanks but better you go oppa.. we have a lot of homework, thanks again for today oppa *kiss on his cheeks and runs away inside her house*

U-Kwon’s Pov.

                Okay, her house is really big, and WTF?? She gave me a kiss on the cheek?!? Who does she think she is? But the most weird thing is that I liked that kiss she gave me… am I really falling for SooMin? NOOO!! Pay attention U-Kwon you made a plan with MinWoo that we are going to make her a loser.. you can’t just like her… or can I?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

One more chapter updated!!

Thanks for my new subscribers:

gajabin98

SWEETTART

Also tanks for everyone who commented to my story!!

SaranghaeKpop01

b2utyfulbbc

JOMANA

selenalove

Comments Replies:

@SaranghaeKpop01: Good that you liked it... another chapter updated!! And now you know what the plan is!! THanks so much for commenting to my story hope you keep liking it!!

@b2utyfulbbc: Another chapter updated!! Hope you like this chapter!! and also hope you like my story thanks sooooo much for commenting to my story!!!

@JOMANA: Hope you liked this chapter, this chapter was made just for you (and the other reader too, but specially for you)... thanks SOOO much for commenting every time I update a chapter... hope you continue liking my story!!

@selenalove: Another chapter updated... as I said to @JOMANA... this chapter was also made just for you... you two always comment to my story so I am really thankful hope you like this chapter!!