A Fight?!

The day when I met HIM

 

Hehe people I am back!! Kind of... I am still not going to update soon T.T... but you guys are really nice for waiting patiently haha you guys are awesome!!

The song: MBLAQ -This is War

_____________________________________________________________________________

MinWoo's Pov.

   I still can't believe that SooMin is my girlfriend… it has been one week and I can't stop smiling and showing to the world that a pretty girl like her is mine. Ok… in the beginning there were some problems like girls hitting and shouting at SooMin because she is dating me, but now everyone is fine they don't care anymore. It is a cloudy and cold morning which creeps me out a little bit, but with SooMin beside me I forget everything that is around me.

   "MinWoo oppa… you should stop smiling to your self, it's kind of creepy…"

   "Oh… hehe sorry I was just thinking…"

   As we arrived at school the first thing that I noticed was U-Kwon. He was giving a glare that it was penetrating into my soul, maybe is because he is mad that I GOT HER HAHAHAHAH, but poor hyung, he really like SooMin… maybe I should help him get another girls heart, maybe Bom? I don't know now a days Bom just walks with him talking about things; maybe us, because every time we come to them they stop talking and stay quiet until we leave. As we passed by him I just nodded at him and he did the same.

   "Hmmm oppa I need to go to the bathroom, I will meet you in class ok?"

   "Oh.. sure… see you SooMin… oh wait, before you go give me a kiss"

   "Oh god… you love when I kiss you don't you *plants a kiss on MinWoo* bye oppa"

   "BYE~"

   As I was walking to the classroom someone tapped me, not in a gentle way but in a aggressive way. As I turned around I saw UKwon hyung staring at me.

   "We need to talk"

   "About what?"

   "You knew that I liked SooMin first, and now you DATE her?! What kind of friend are you?!"

   "First of all yeah I knew you liked her, but I like her too!!"

   "But YOU never told ME, I told YOU so I have the rights!!"

   "But now times up, I have HER, now don't be a child and move on"

   "I will NEVER give up on HER okay? YOU give up on her and give her to me! SHE'S MINE"

   "If I don't want to give her to me?! What will you do?! HUH?! HUH!?"

   "I will punch you!"

   "THEN PUNCH ME!! Let's do it like this… today after school me and you at the gym… let's fight"

   "Yeah sure… since I am much stronger than you, you will probably need an ambulance…"

   After that sentence he left. Who does he think he is to come to a guy and say 'you girlfriend is mine let's have a fight'. ok the fight part was my idea, but I was so angry… I did not know what to say. SooMin is my girlfriend and if he wants her he needs to pass by me first… 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A short chapter for you guys... but I will try updating anytime this month... okay? please keep supporting me!! hehe thanks for my new subscribers

SapphireRY , fairyna978 , willesaur , dongsaengSyz , kpopluver123 , and iL0v3Chuu (new account name I guess?) for subscribing?!

Hehe please comment, subscribe and the most important ENJOY THE STORY!!

 

OMG... like I kind of fell in LOVE with B.A.P.

Specially DaeHyun MY GOD WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME!?!?!?!

 
 
Gifs and Picture are not mine