A day with MinWoo

The day when I met HIM

SooMin's Pov.

                This was one of my best days. I couldn't stop thinking of what U-Kwon told me... that he liked me. I like him too, but why did I say no? Is it because of... of MinWoo?? No!! Get that away from your mind!! I came home and went to my room, but the weird thing was that MinWoo wasn't there. But why I am getting worried? That is really weird. I took a shower and putted in my pajamas and when I was going to sleep I heard a knock on the door. Who would it be?

                "Oh! Hi MinWoo... where were you? and what are you doing here?"

                "H-Hi... hmmm I was with my friends? And hmm t-tom-tomorrow... do you want to go out with me tomorrow AS FRIENDS??"

                "Oh... sure... so you want tomorrow morning? We can eat breakfast and go to the amusement park or just go to the mall..."

                "Sure, so see you tomorrow..."

                I gave MinWoo a goodnight and went to sleep, I wonder why he was so nervous...

MinWoo's Pov.

                I gave SooMin a goodnight and went to my room, I could feel that I was blushing a little bit. Why do I need to be that nervous in front of SooMin?? I hate that... but tomorrow will be the best day that SooMin ever had, I'll make her fall for me not that guy... I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. The morning came and I changed to my clothes, I choose a sporty(?) type (http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/261124_143596315711704_7962922_n.jpg). I went directly to SooMin's room I knocked on the door I waited for a few seconds and she opened the door. I couldn't stop but look at her, she was really pretty, I know that she IS pretty, but even though she is wearing a simple shirt with jeans, she looked pretty (http://www.nemopan.com/files/attach/images/1122470/622/196/004/서인국-아이유-의류화보_002.jpg)

                "Hi... hmmm let's go eat and than we can go to the shopping mall and maybe the amusement park..."

                "Oh... okay than let's go eat"

                We went down stairs and ate some eggs and bacon. After finishing me and SooMin went to the shopping mall to buy some stuff, like clothes and things... While buying some clothes me and SooMin got closer and closer, and the more closer we would get I would fall for her more and more, sometimes I wanted to stop thinking of her, but I couldn't take her away from my head... I would just think of the way she looks and her sweet voice when she sings, and how well she treats the people...

                "Hmm.. MinWoo... can you hear me? MinWoo? MINWOO!!!"

                "Oh.. What?! Oh.. sorry SooMin I was thinking about something"

                "Really? So you didn't hear what I was talking about?"

                "N-No... I am sorry..."

                "Oh... okay thats okay..."

SooMin's Pov.

                Me and MinWoo went to sit in a bench because I was tired of walking so much, than I felt that I got closer to him and that I could talk to him about everything than I started talking with him, I don't know why but the words would just come out of my mouth.

                "Hmmm... you know MinWoo... yesterday I went the mall, not this one, but another one, and I found U-Kwon there... and we went to eat some ice cream, after that he k-kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend, but I said no, I don't know why, I really like him, but I think the reason why I said no to him is because I Think that I am falling for you... did you get it?"

                I looked at MinWoo and he was not listening to me. He was staring at nothing. I was shocked, but happy at the same time, how could he not listen to me? but the good thing was that he did not hear me saying that maybe I like him... that is good isn't it? GAAAH Love is so hard...

                "Hmm.. MinWoo... can you hear me? MinWoo? MINWOO!!!"

                "Oh.. What?! Oh.. sorry SooMin I was thinking about something"

                "Really? So you didn't hear what I was talking about?"

                "N-No... I am sorry..."

                "Oh... okay thats okay..."

                "So what did you say?"

                "N-Nothing really important just that... just that... WE SHOULD GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK ><"

                "OH fine LETS GO!!"

                We arrived at the park and it was HUGE, me and MinWoo went to every place that was inside the park. Later me and MinWoo went to a little shop and bought couple T-shirts, and we also bought some food to eat, later we went outside... it was definetly the best day ever, I don't know why, but my heart would beat fast when MinWoo and I did eye contact... Time passed by fast and it was time to go home. Me and MinWoo went inside my house and he took me until my room.

                "Thanks for today MinWoo it was really fun..."

                "hehee yeah it was fun ^^ goodnight... OH right I forgot to give you this... it's a teddy bear I got it when I won that booth remember?"

                "OH right thanks MinWoo goodnight *kiss on the cheek*"

                After I gave that kiss on MinWoo's cheek I closed the door and blushed hardly. I looked at the teddy bear that he gave me... there was an envelope. I got it and opened it was a letter from MinWoo, there was just one sentence... After I finished reading I was shocked I didn't know what to do so I just threw the envelope on the floor and went to take a shower after I finished showering and changed to my pajamas I couldn't sleep that sentence didn't come out of my head... Do you want to be my girlfriend? That was it... that was the sentence... does he really like me or was he playing with me? I don't know how I am going to face him and U-Kwon tomorrow at school... AAAAHH Love is sooo hard!!!

MinWoo's Pov.

                I couldn't sleep.. for two reasons... the kiss on the cheek that she gave me and the envelope that I gave her saying if she could be my girlfriend... I don't know how I am going to see her tomorrow at school.

________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hi this is hugmeagain2 and here is another chapter... OH and one more thing I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOT THE NEXT TWO DAYS I am really sorry but I will be busy.. T.T

but thanks for commenting (this chapter was "created" specially for you two):

b2utyfulbbc

JOMANA

Comments replies:

@b2styfulbbc: ahhahahah I would also say that to U-Kwon, but the reason why SooMin said no was because of MinWoo... hope you like this chapter... also thanks for subscribing and commenting to my story~ Updated!!

@JOMANA: Another chapter updated... thanks soooo much for always commenting to my story.. you don't know how much I appreciated it... You will see in the story with who she is going to stay with... and hope you keep liking my story!! ^^