Chapter 3

The day when I met HIM

 

SooMin’s Pov.

                Class was finally over, I tried my best not to go near MinWoo and it worked I would run away from him every time tried to come to me. While I was waiting for my driver (oh… forgot to say that SooMin is a really rich girl) I couldn’t stop smiling, after I saw U-Kwon I knew that he was the perfect guy for me… Even though he wasn’t there just by thinking of him I could feel that I was blushing a little. Finally my driver came.

                “So miss, how was the first day of school?”

                “Good… really good”

                “You seem really happy Miss… did something happen?”

                “No… I just met someone”

                “Oh I see… We are home Miss”

I got out of the car and got in my house (http://www.dreamhomedesignusa.com/jpegs/Chateau.jpg)… when the butler came and took of my jacket and I went directly to my room (http://designrumahku.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ultra-modern-bedroom-design.jpg)after putting in my pajamas my mom came in with a big smile on her face.

                “So, how was my little girls first day of school?”

                “Good mom… and how many times do I have to say to not call me like that?”

                “Sorry my dear… and better you wear other clothes… something more casual… they are coming today or did you forget?”

                “Oh right I forgot that I am going to change”

                Last week my mom told me that there are coming some people (a family) that is going to live with us, because something happen I don’t know what, but my mom said that the woman is a really close friend and they are coming to live with them for a while… she also said that there is a guy in my age and he goes to the same school as I do, so I think that it will be easier to be friends with him >< so I took out a random dress and wore it (we were going to have a ‘special’ dinner because they are living with us… I know really weird) so I came out with this dress: (http://milada.blog.com/files/2010/01/a-line-short-dress-taffeta-prom-dress-homecoming-dress-5213-1.jpg)

After I came out of my room I went down stair to welcome the family… The doorbell rang and the butler opened the door revealing a tall man and a really creepy woman that had a HUGE smile…

                “OMG is this you SooMin?”

                “Y-Yeah that’s me…”

                “You are so pretty… my son was right he said that you got skinnier and prettier”

                “Hehe thanks~”

                “Oh and I think you are interested to know who my son is isn’t”

                “A little bit…”

                “Son… Come in”

                When the boy came in I was in shock. I just gave him a small smile, because his mother was looking and I don’t wanted to be rude… but… why HIM?? Why does life hate me so much?

MinWoo’s Pov.

                We were heading to SooMin’s house… first when my mom said it would be in SooMin’s house I was shocked, but I thought it would be a great opportunity to ask for forgiveness and be good friends with her. When I came in the house SooMin looked at me in a shocked expression, then she gave me a small smile and I gave her too.

                “Okay… SooMin… why don’t to show my son the house and maybe you take him to his room?”

                SooMin just nodded and started walking… than I just ran after her… I could feel that she still hated me and there was a LONG silence when she finally was going to speak, first I thought that it would be that she forgives me or something, but I was wrong…

                “This is the kitchen… and over there is the swimming pool and the game room… and here is your room…”

                After that sentence I could definitely feel that she hated me, she spoke with a cold way a speaking. She opened the door revealing a huge room; I couldn’t stop but look at it with amusement (http://topdesigninterior.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Wonderful-Modern-Bedroom-Design-Ideas-Black-White-Design.jpg).

“Do you have any question about the house?”

                “Yes I have a question… will you forgive me?”

                “I said if you have a question about THE HOUSE…”

                “I know… but will you forgive me?? I am really sorry I know that what I did was wrong, but… I know that you are mad at me, but can you give me a second chance?”

                I don’t know why, but I held her hand and started to ask her for forgiveness, when suddenly I could feel that I was crying…

SooMin’s Pov.

                OMO he is crying… and he held my hand… why is my heart beating so fast?? Why do I have the feeling that I want to hug him?!

                “I-I will do whatever you want so you can forgive me…”

                “J-Just l-let g-go o-of my hand….”

                “Oh… sorry… s-so d-do you forgive m-me?”

                “I’ll give you second chance, BUT this will be your first and last chance…” *death glare*

                “O-Oh o-o-okay…”

                “Come… we are going to eat…”

                “Oh okay… let’s go”

                I don’t know why I gave him a second chance… I don’t know what I have just said, but one thing I remember is that my heart was beating fast… I shook my head so I could forget about that and took MinWoo’s hand so we could go eat.

MinWoo’s Pov.

                OMO she is holding my hand… Wait!! Why do I feel like this? Why is my heart beating so fast? D-Do I like her? NO…. that’s impossible… or maybe not…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter T.T but thanks for my new subscribers:

SHINeeluvsME

irmocutie101

selenalove

Nikee_Vuee

and thanks for SHINeeluvsME for commenting to my story...

OH and I am not going to be able to update until July... I am really sorry, but hope you understand I am going to be really busy...