Chapter 17

The day when I met HIM

 

Sorry for the late update and for having you guys wait for so long ehehe I am really sorry... Even though I updated today I am not going to be able to update T.T school... okay... here is the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0FvZGSzCo(Infinite-Paradise) Oh and trhough the story there will be some sentences in bold... it will be important for the next chapters so pay attention >< (the POVs doesnt count)

 

SooMin’s Pov.

                What... What should I do... How can this be possible?! I looked at the message again... how can this be possible?! EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!!! I opened my room’s door and went directly to MinWoo’s room... I knockde once, but no one answered... I started getting impatience and started banging on the door.

                “GEEZ!! What do you want SooMin?! I am trying to sleep you know?!”

                “Ehehe sorry MinWoo... but can I come in? I need to show you something...”

                “Sure... Come in”

                I stepped in MinWoo’s room and I sat on his bed and showed him the message...

 

MinWoo’s Pov.

                She showed me the message it was just a sentence. A simple sentence that made me a little bit scared. I looked at SooMin for a second... Aww~ so pretty, than I looked at the message again. ‘I am watching you’ yeah... that was the sentence if you were curious... I dont know who wrote it, but I think its L.Joe... do you know why? Because if you read the next ‘line’ there is a name.. LJ... who do you think has the letter L and J on a name? HUH?! ITS L.JOE!!

                “What do we do oppa?!”

                “I-I dont know... do you think he is still here?”

                After that sentence SooMin received another message. She opened. It was L.Joe... she started reading out loud so I could here it too.

                “Yeah MinWoo... I am still here and I am not living...”O.O < this is SooMin’s expression

                “WOAH... How can he here us? And why is he here?!”

                “I-I dont know... and I am REALLy scared... H-How did he find my house?”

                “SooMin... I think is better you sleep... its getting late and we have school tomorrow...”

                “B-But... I am scared that he might be in my room or something... C-Can I sleep here today oppa?”

                “MWOH?!”

                “What? This house is mine so I have the privilage... WAIT are you going to do something bad to me?”

                “N-no... s-sure y-you can s-stay h-h-here *blush*”

                “EHEHE babo... Good night oppa”

                “Good Night SooMin ah”

 

SooMin’s Pov.

                The morning came and I started forgetting little by little the thing about L.Joe. I changed into my uniform and waited for MinWoo oppa in the living room, after he came we walked together to school. As we were walking in the classroom I could feel that somone was staring at us. I told MinWoo and he felt the same thing, we would turn around sometimes but there was no one looking at us. As we finally got in the classroom I sat next to MinWoo and we started talking, when suddenly L.Joe appeared on the door and was coming to our direction... WHY IS HE COMING HERE?! WHY?!

                “Hey SooMin, MinWoo...”

                “W-What do you want L.joe?”

                “Nothing... *smirk* I just wanted to see if you received my message”

                “H-how did you know where I lived?”

                “Maybe because I asked someone in my gang” < forgot to say... L.joe is from a gang not Teen Top, but random characters okay?

                “W-Who t-told you?”

                “Idk... maybe...”

                He whispered the name to me and MinWoo... and our eyes widened... I never knew that he was in L.Joe’s gang... and why did L.Joe want to know where I lived? WEIRD O.O

                “And why did you want to know where SooMin lived L.joe?”

                “Maybe because I like her... *smirk*”

                “W-WHAT?! I like me?!”

                “Yeah... when we were young or two years before you came... you were really ugly... but now you are really pretty and I like girls like you”

                “But I dont like guys like you... so get AWAY!!!”

                He looked at me for a second than left... I.. I cant believe that he likes me... that... that is a lie... he doesnt like me... he is just doing that to scare me and that’s it!! I looked at MinWoo... he was more shocked than I was...

                “WOAH... that was weird..”

                “I-I know right?”

                “Oh... and I cant believe he told L.Joe where you lived... what kind of person is he?”

                I stayed quiet. The words didnt come out of my mouth. Why did he do that to me? I though he was my friend and that he would never do that to me... I thought he liked me... I can’t believe that he really did that to me... I shook my head and saw the teacher coming in. As the class went by I couldnt pay attention but only to think about him and the horrible thing he did to me. He broke the promisse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ViViCandyLandKianna & afterk-pop thanks for subscribing to my story I really appreciate that >< (I am sorry if I forgot your name/account... I am in a hurry now so I am really sorry.... But even though ur account is not here I am really thankful for subscribing to my story I really appreciate it)

I will try my best to update, so I am really sorry if you want you can unsubscribe to the story... I would prefer if you didn't, but I can't promise that i am going to update...