Chapter 9

The day when I met HIM

 

 

Before reading try listening to this song while reading I was listening while I was writing: OH the song is Infinite- Be Mine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqC8AmuZuLI )

MinWoo’s Pov.

                This was really weird… Instead of looking for SooMin and do the plan I was looking for U-Kwon… I had something really important to say to him… about the plan… when finally I found him; I think he was looking for me too, because he was running toward me with a serious expression when suddenly we both said at the same time…

                “Let’s stop with the plan, I think I like SooMin… YOU WHAT!? NO I WILL BE WITH HER!! OKAY NOW IT IS A BATTLE (?)”

                “Wait U-Kwon… so you are saying that you like SooMin…”

                “The same with you MinWoo…”

                “Yeah… but you will need to try hard, because SooMin will be MINE!!”

                “I don’t think so… and if we really like her… that means that we… the plan is over?”

                “I think so… and let’s see who will be with SooMin… good luck, you’ll need it…”

                After that I went to school, I got inside the class room, I could hear girls shouting and giggling, of course I am MinWoo the cutest guy in the world!! I looked around the room and I found SooMin, this was the chance to make her mine!!  I am came close to her, she is reading a book~ so cute ><

                “Hmmm… hey SooMin…”

SooMin’s Pov.

                “Hmmm… hey SooMin…”

                GOD who is it?! Can’t the person see that I am reading? I looked up and oh… it’s MinWoo… what is her going to do now? Invite me to something so he can complete his so called plan? Oh… better I speak he is looking at me weird.

                “SooMin… are you awake?!”

                “Oh… H-hi MinWoo… what are you doing here?”

                “Hmmm… I just wanted to know if after school, you can go with me and… picnic!!”

                “Picnic?!”

                “Yeah… so do you want? We can make the food in your house and we go to the park…”

                Silly boy, he thinks that acting like he is nervous will make me think that he really likes me? God please… I am not dumb you know? But I think I will accept it so I can work in MY plan…

                “Picnic is a good idea MinWoo… so see you at my house…”

                “okay… bye!!”

                Okay that was really weird, but I think is time to make MinWoo fall for me and I will make him have a broken heart!! Who said that I was going to a loser?! No I am not; I am not stupid NO MinWoo! And you too U-Kwon.  After that I went and continued reading my book. Time passed by fast and class was over… I was heading to my house… when I stopped and went to the market to buy ingredients to make Kimpab and other things for the picnic… this may be a plan but I LOVE cooking… I arrived at my house… I opened the door and MinWoo wasn’t there, so I decided to wait for him. One minute passed, Five minutes passed, Ten minutes passed and he didn’t come. I knew it!! He was kidding with me… when suddenly the door opened.

                “S-Sorry SooMin… I was at the library, I forgot the time… I AM REALLY SORRY!!”

“Oh… that’s okay MinWoo… sooo~ do you want to make kimpab with me for the picnic?”

“Sure!! Let’s make it…”

It took time to make the kimpab, but later we made it… cute little heart shaped kimpab ( http://blogfiles.naver.net/data1/2004/6/20/285/IMG_1300.jpg ) later we made some bosam (it’s a Korean dish it is a kind of meat here is a picture: http://cfs13.tistory.com/image/32/tistory/2008/11/25/17/30/492bb79bb681f ) we were done making the food and we headed to the park, we found a perfect place to do our picnic… there were people walking by and saying that we were a cute couple, I couldn’t stop but blush a little, even though I don’t really like him, that made me blush somehow.

“The food is really good SooMin… it’s like the best… I didn’t know that you were good at cooking”

“Thanks for the compliment; hmm I learned how to cook after that incident… when I went to Japan…”

“OH… ahemm… today is a really good day isn’t it?”

“Yeah… the sky is blue and everyone is here playing, laughing and having fun…”

“Also it’s a good day to give you this”

“OMO… a n-necklace?”

“Yeah… that was the reason why it took me so long to come to your house… about the library it was a lie… hehe sorry hope you like this necklace…”

“MinWoo… this is really pretty thanks so much *hugs him*”

Okay… I know that I was supposed to make MinWoo fall for me so I can make the ‘plan’ the necklace was so pretty (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31jQzgi1sKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg ) and I don’t know why, but in that moment everything about the ‘plan’ was gone… and I just had fun with MinWoo. We finished eating and went to my house… I took a little nap and I heard a knock on the door… I thought it would be MinWoo, but it was my butler saying that there was a boy that wanted to see me outside. A boy? Who would be the boy? I got out of my house and found U-Kwon there smiling with a box in his hands…

“Hi U-Kwon… what are you doing in my house?”

“Hmm.. hi SooMin I just came to give you this”

He handed me the box and ran away, I shouted his name, but it was too late. I opened the box, there was a note… I got the note, but in the bottom of the little box there was a ring… was he going to ask me for… NO! We are too young to marry… I opened the note and started reading carefully:

                Hey SooMin, if you are reading this maybe you saw the ring, but its not what you think!! We are too young to marry!! This is just a ring… a couple ring… I said that I was going to make you like me, so I bought you this so hope you like it… Hope you wear this tomorrow at school, I will be using mine oaky? Hmm… bye? U-Kwon

He… he bought me couple rings? WOW… for someone that is doing a plan to make me a loser went too far I think… but well I looked at the ring again (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_g98Zj6GaUaE/SZLwu6eT0vI/AAAAAAAADWQ/tg02AKb0wuo/s400/2)+ring.bmp  )… it was really pretty, I think I am going to wear it tomorrow… oh! And the necklace too… I think this was the best day I had…

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people another update!!

thanks for everyone that subscribed to my story I really appreciate it!!

JessieAngLalala

fykseoul

Also thanks for people that commented to my story!! And hope that more people comment I really like reading comments!!

selenalove

b2utyfulbbc

SaranghaeKpop01

Comment Replies:

@selenalove: Another chapter updated... and your welcome!! You are one of the people who comment always which make me really happy.. thanks again for commenting hope you like this chapter!!

@b2utyfulbbc: Another chapter updated!! YAY!! haaha thanks so much for commenting, I also really appreciate, because I love reading comments and reading your comments always makes me happy so thanks~ hope you like chappie!!

@SaranghaeKpop01: The reason why they want to make her a loser will appear in the next chapter!! Thanks for commenting to my story I reallly really appreciate that!! thanks soooo mmuch hope you like this chapter!!