Chapter 16... The person reveled (?)

The day when I met HIM

 

People... to get started sorry for not putting any songs and not thanking my new subscribers... I was in a rush... I am really sorry... here this is the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWTc4lG8lI (Teen Top – No more perfume on you)

SooMin’s Pov.

                Okay... It wasn’t Hoya.... if it wasn’t Hoya... who was it? This is getting so confusing!! Okay the only people that knows where I live is MinWoo, but he wouldn’t do that and why would he say to everyone? And the other person that knows where I live is... U-Kwon.. Maybe he is the one who told everyone... but why? NO... he would never do that... to me...

                “SooMin... do you think that Hoya is saying the thruth?”

                “Huh? Yeah... I think so MinWoo... and Hoya doesn’t even know where I live right?”

                “Yeah... no one knows where you live actually just me and U-Kwon hyung... OMG do you think it was U-Kwon hyung?!”

                “Maybe, but we don’t know... c’mon let’s go to my house... we have a lot of homework and we can think who did this...”

                “Sure...”

                The walking to our house was really awkward... I didn’t know what to say and maybe MinWoo was thinking about the kiss... me too... NO I’m not thinking about the kiss we just did no...

*Flashback*

                While we were getting out of the school, I forgot my things in my locker and I was going to turn around to tell MinWoo that I was going to get something in my locker and I didn’t know that he was so close to me and when I turned around my lips crushed into his... so yeah... we kissed again

*End of Flashback*

                Now I am really scared... what if we kiss again? What if I like it? O.O nooooo nonononononono I will NEVER like to kiss him... NEVER... Okay... we arrived at my house, we got in, and I went to my room and washed my hands and went to do my homework on the desk... while I was doing my algebra homework MinWoo’s face just appeared in my head, that sweet smile with that cute expression and all the cute things he did... wait... what am I thinking about? I don’t have any feelings for MinWoo... I don’t... I wonder what he is doing... maybe... No DON’T THINK ABOUT HIM!!

MinWoo’s Pov.

                I was in my room doing my homework when suddenly I heard a noise like this GAAAAH!! Maybe it was SooMin with her homework or something else. SooMin... now she is in my head thanks a lot for shouting SooMin... you made me think about you!! Ha... that cute little smile with that white face and when she is angry or frustrated, her face is so cute >< hehe and that lips... AAAAH~ I can’t believe I really kissed SooMin... TWO TIMES. See U-Kwon hyung? If you are reading this I kissed SooMin TWO times, while you kissed her just once!! Now I am doing my Biology homework... Biology is so difficult... maybe I should go ask SooMin... she is really good in Biology, even though I don’t have Biology with her... yes, I once followed her because I was bored and I saw her answering all the questions... okay... I am NOT a stalker... Ten Minutes passed and I am still not done with my homework... After five more minutes... YAY I am not done... T.T... suddenly someone opened my rooms door.

                “CAN’T YOU SEE AM DOING MY HOMEWORK? DON’T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK? GEEZ!!”

                “I-I am really sorry M-MinWoo... I-I just wanted to know if you were done... T.T”

                “O.O So-SooMin... that’s okay... I was just nervous ‘cause I can’t answer this question”

                “Oh... okay... if you want I can help you... What is the subject?”

                “Biology”

               “Oh... so I can help you... let me see the question.... okay... what is a monosaccharide? (just picked a random theme) This is easy... Monosaccharides are simple sugars, with just one sugar molecule and it contains fructose, galactose, and glucose...”

                “Oh... thanks SooMin...”

                “That’s okay... so are you ready?”

                “Ready for what?”

                “Find out who was the one spreading the news... about us... kissing”

                “Oh... okay let’s go... but where are we going?”

                “I don’t know living room?”

                Okay... we were wak\lking to the living room... I still don’t know why she is with a laptop and why we are looking for the person who told everyone that we kissed and that we are dating... well the dating thing was wrong and I think everyone saw we kissing at school... I still can’t believe we kissed AGAIN!!

                “Hmmm SooMin... why did you bring your laptop?”

                “To see who was the one that told everyone that we were dating...”

                “How?~”

                “We have cameras inside and outside of the house you know?”

                “ Oh really? That’s so interesting... so is there a person who keeps looking at the cameras... like the images?”

                “No why?”

                “Because if there was a person... he saw us kissing...”

                “OH.. okay...”

SooMin’s Pov.

                Okay... that was really random... I opened my laptop and logged in so I could see the videos... I searched for the time and the date we kissed... yeah... the video was still there... but I was not looking at us kissing... okay... I wanted but looking for the person is more important.

                “HERE!! Pause the video SooMin”

                “Can you see his face?”

                “Yeah... okay... it’s not Hoya... it’s...it’s...”

                “L.Joe?”

                “Yeah... the person looks like him, but I don’t know if that is L.Joe or not...”

                “Yes... that is L.Joe... look.. the pink hair”

                “Yeah... the pink hair”

                “Why do you think he told everyone that we were dating? ... and how does he know where I live? And what was he doing at my house?”

                “I don’t know but let’s go talk to him tomorrow...”

                Me and MinWoo stood up and went to our rooms... I brushed my teeth and did the things... when I was going to lay on my bed... I couldn’t sleep... L.Joe didn’t get out of my head... and the questions too... Why? When? How? What? This is so confusing... I need to sleep... I need to sleep!!! When suddenly I received a message... Unkwon... I opened the message and I read through that text and I let go of my cellphone to the floor...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people this is hugmeagain2

thanks to LadyAnaik and xiahsduckbutt for subscribing to my story... I really appreciate that you know? hehe

Also thanks to everyone that commented... oh and I will just update another chapter when there are 5 comments from different people!!!!

hope you like this chapter!!!