Everyone is happy :D You are wrong...

The day when I met HIM

 

Music? Davichi - It's you

SooMin's Pov.

   "What.Do.You.Want?"

   "Nothing… Can't we just talk for a little? Please? I just want to tell you something and that's it"

   "Ha… U-Kwon oppa… how did you come to my house in the first place? If MinWoo oppa sees you, you will be dead? And second… ITS FOUR IN THE MORNING!!"

   "I have my own ways in coming in, but yeah I know its four in the morning, its because I want to talk to you and show you something, so pleeeease"

   "Ha… fine, fine, just wait me downstair…"

You, reader, should be asking what on earth U-Kwon is doing in my house… yeah that is my question too. How did he come in anyway? There are gates and security guards everywhere and if someone came in they would automatically call us… that is strange… SOOOOO since I was going to walk with that stupid U-Kwon I just wore a simple hoodie with jeans and snickers… obviously I did not put makeup on… As I was heading downstairs I noticed that U-Kwon was sitting there looking around..

   "Okay, let's go"

   "Hehe sure, you look so cute without makeup"

   "Oh, just shut up…"

I entered U-Kwon's car… I really did not know he could drive, but yeah… we are inside his car, and this is really awkward.

   "So… how are you with MinWoo?"

   "Fine"

Although I wanted to say 'we are totally in love, good thing that I did not choose you and chose him', because he was the one who took MY MinWoo and punched him, I felt guilty… he is in love with me and he just got friendzoned, but yeah maybe I should just ignore him. I wonder where he is taking me… As the car stopped I looked outside to see where we were… *Ah, the Han River, Its been quite a long time since I came here… I had so many good memories*

 

Third Person's Pov.

   "Don't leave the car… since is still early its quite cold outside"

   "Okay.. What did you want to tell me?"

   "Oh right… I just wanted to clear things up…"

   "Clear things up? What do you mean by that?"

   "First, SooMin-ah I am really sorry for everything I did to you.. You really don't know how much I regret for treating you like that/this, I just wanted you to know that I am really sorry, can you forgive me?"

   "Y-You are?"

   "Yes and I am sure that I will never EVER do that again to you…"

   "U-Kwon oppa, that was really sweet, I do forgive you, but you know that I am dating MinWoo oppa right?"

   "Yes I know that… and I have another thing to tell you… your friend Bom, told me that you think that I was the one who just randomly took MinWoo to the gym and punched him, but its not like that… Remember the day when we fought?"

   "Yeah… What about it?"

   "So… when you went to class, me and MinWoo were talking and kind of having an argument… and it ended up of us planning to have a fight after school on the gym, I just wanted to clear that up too, I, Kim U-Kwon was the not the one who took your boyfriend to the gym and punched him, but it was all planned…"

   "P-Planned? Oh… okay… Are you okay? MinWoo had punched you quite hard you know?"

   "Yeah I know that… I am fine… There are some bruises here and there, but it does not hurt that much… OH and there is one more thing that I want to ask you…"

   "Sure ask me anything :)"

   "Do you like me?"

   "U-Kwon oppa, I liked you since the day I met you and I will always like you… as a friend…"

Although SooMin said that in a whisper it was loud enough to U-Kwon to hear it, of course he did not mean that way he was asking if SooMin still had feelings for him, but of course SooMin understood the wrong way or she just simply wanted to clarify that she was dating MinWoo… 

   "As a friend… YEAH! I like you too SooMin-ah as a friend… D-Don't l-look at me l-like that… I-I forgot you… Yeah, when I saw that you were dating MinWoo I noticed that I did not have a chance to make you to be mine so I kind of gave up on you…"

It was a lie. Everything he had just told her it was a lie… He still had feelings for her, but he knew that she would never go to him. What could he do? Force her? Of course not, U-Kwon wanted SooMin to be happy with who she was, and since she was happy with MinWoo, U-Kwon was happy yet disappointed… 

 

U-Kwon's Pov.

   *Babo U-Kwon!! Why are you such a coward?*

   "Oppa… if you don't have feelings toward me… Can we still be FRIENDS?"

That word. The word that I never wanted to hear from . I did not want to be her friend.. but her boyfriend, the one that would always be beside her and would take care of her and would always be there for her… but no I would be her FRIEND… but I just nodded my head in agreement, if I can't be her boyfriend at least I can be her friend and I will be able to see that pretty face everyday…

   "Oppa… can I ask you a favor?"

   "What is it?"

   "Hmmm… You and MinWoo oppa are still mad at each other, and since you are my friend and he is my boyfriend I wanted to know if you guys could be friends with each other? I just want everyone to be happy"

   "Sure SooMin-ah let's go to your house and I will talk to MinWoo"

   "Thanks oppa"

As we were heading home we could see the sun appearing… the sun rays would shine on her milky skin, her brown hair and her pink lips… everything on her is so pretty… MinWoo is lucky to have someone like her… I swear that if he breaks her heart I will KILL HIM!! The trip wasn't that awkward since we were now considered as F-Friends, but it was quiet… As we were going to enter the gates SooMin just stared at me

   "What… do I have something on my face?"

   "No you babo… I have a question for you… HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE IN THE MORNING MR?"

   "Well dear SooMin… I just gave your guards some money so they wouldn't tell that I was coming in, and I also said that I was your friend so the guards let me in"

   "Wah… I need new guards like seriously!"

   "Hhaahahah SooMin ah you are so cute when angry hehehe"

   "Oh whatever oppa… h-how could they just let you come in…?!"

   "Forget that.. just change the guards and you will be safe…"

As we were getting in the house SooMin welcomed me as a guest, of course we laughed at her behavior since she kind of bowed to me and said 'Welcome sir', but its good that I can see her smile with me again… As we were heading to the living room we could see that MinWoo was sitting there bitting on his nails, maybe he is nervous or something

   "MinWoo oppa are you okay?"

   "SOOMIN-AH!!! You don't know how much I was worried that you were kidnapped or something, since you left your cellphone here… WHAT.ON.EARTH.IS.HE.DOING.HERE.SOOMIN!!!!"

   "MinWoo oppa calm down!! I invited him here!!"

   "BUT WHY?! IF YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE ENEMIES?!"

   "THAT IS THE REASON WHY!! I want you guys to be friends again…"

   "Why?"

   "Because I am friends with U-Kwon oppa and I want my boyfriend to be friends with him too…"

   "Urgh… what are you doing here hyung?"

   "Didn't you listen to your girlfriend I am here to be friends with you"

   "Sit down oppas… let's calm down and talk okay?"

As we sat down there was an awkward silence, but SooMin broke the silence by talking of how we were friends when she wasn't here and that we should continue being like that… Well her words were really convincing, yeah, me and MinWoo were like best buddies in school before she came, and we kind of ruined our friendship because of a girl…

   "MinWoo-ah I am sorry for what I did to your girlfriend and I am also sorry for what I did to you, will you forgive me?"

   "Sure hyung… And I think we went too far, although we both fell in love for SooMin, we stopped hanging out and being friends, haha I remember when we said to each other that we would never fight over a girl, but now look at us"

   "HAHAHA true MinWoo-ah… so are we buddies now?"

   "BEST buddies!! hahaha I missed you friend"

   "Me too"

   "Ah… it’s so good to see everyone being friends!! Hehehe... Oh and U-Kwon oppa I have something to tell you!!”

   "What is it?"

   "Do you know my friend Bom?"

   "Yeah, what about her?"

   "I think she has feelings towards you oppa… I know I cannot say this, but every time I am with her she is spazzing over you… you should ask her out"

   *How could I ask her out if I still have feelings toward you?*

   "Oh really? *fake smile* maybe I should, she is kind of cute… ehehe"

   "REALLY? With that everyone would be happy… me and MinWoo with you and Bom!! Is so good having all my friends happy!!"

   *Yeah… except me SooMin-ah*

________________________________________________________________

Yes, this was the end of the story T.T Yes I know you might be thinking 'what a crappy ending' its because I didn't have more imagination to continue this sotry I am really sorry for the ones who were enjoying it... but I hope you guys like it... I dont know I am so so so sorry for you guys.. BUT thanks for everyone who appreciated and supported this story from the foreword to the end...that means you!! The one who is reading this right now... thanks for supporting my story and although the ending was not good hope you might have enjoyed my previous chapters, sorry to disappoint you guys... THANKS ALSO for everyone who subscribed to this story and the ones who commented too >< I am really thankful and touched by your comments, it might be only a 'update soon' but I feel really happy that you guys take your time to comment on my story... you dont know how much I love you guys <3

I really LOVE you guys!!

tumblr_ly85wyOT0j1qiwu3j.gif

I will really miss writing this story, but since my imagination is gone I think I need to say bye to this T.T

tumblr_lx00fgetVG1qj3voko1_500.gif

Bye everyone!! :') I love you guys and thanks for everything + sorry for the crappy ending T.T

tumblr_lfz4h3v7LM1qcgu4mo1_400.gif