The Boys...

The day when I met HIM

Heey before reading here is a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA_Tou-DPI (SNSD’s The Boys) the thanks to the subscribers will be in the next chapter... I updated two chapters, because I am scared that I am not going to be able to update soon

SooMin’s Pov.

            U-Kwon. Yeah... if you are now like this O.O I am like that too. U-Kwon. He told L.Joe where I lived, he was the one who lied to me this entire time... How could he do that to me? I thought that he was a good friend... even though I don’t really talk to him anymore... I looked at MinWoo he was staring at the floor, probably shocked that U-Kwon told L.Joe.

            “O-oppa why do you think he told L.Joe?”

            “Maybe he didn’t want to tell him, but you know L.Joe is the leader of the group”

            “B-but he promised me that he wasn’t going to tell anyone...”

U-kwon’s Pov.

            I was walking in the hallway when I spotted SooMin... maybe I should go there and pretend that I am going to talk to MinWoo so I will be able to see SooMin >< she is so cute. I was walking toward them when SooMin spotted me, I gave her a little smile, she looked away, told MinWoo something then both of them got out of the place. What? Is she still angry with me? What did I do? That I made the plan? Or maybe she discovered that I told L.Joe where she lives... nah.. that would never happen I think... So I went to L.joe just to make sure that he didnt tell her that I told him where she lived.

            “Hmmm L.Joe?”

            “What do you want U-Kwon?”

            “Did you tell SooMin something?”

            “No... just that you told me where she lived”

            Great. This is great, he promissed me that he would never tell anyone and now he goes to SooMin and tells her and maybe MinWoo too that I told him where she lived.

            “B-But you promised me”

            “I know what I did... but I am the leader of the gang right? I can do what I want to”

            “B-But-“

            “SHUT UP U-KWON!! I told SooMin and that’s it okay, now live me alone GEEZ!”

            “I-I’m sorry... I will leave now”

            I turned and didn’t know what to do, I knew that SooMin was angry at me in the beginnig and now she will never want to see my face again... and I love her so much... I don’t know what I could do without her...

*Skip class and go directly to luch*

            I was with the gang, but I couldnt listen to what they were saying I was trying to look for SooMin and say that I was sorry and that I never wanted to do something like that, but L.Joe forced me to do it. YAY I found her, I stood up and started heading to her even though L.Joe told m e to stop I didnt listen to him SooMin is more important than any one else in this school, I was going to make some more steps when I found SooMin running to MinWoo’s direction and she looks so happy with him... she was laughing and her smile is so pretty... her brown eyes are really pretty too... When I come back to reality SooMin and MinWoo are right in front of me and they are staring at me like what do you want look... I cough a little then notice that I am blocking their way.

            “Get away U-Kwon me and MinWoo oppa want to seat”

            “Oh o-okay”

            The way she talked to me was so cold. She was never like that to me even before she discovered that I told L.Joe. She would still call me oppa, but now she doesn’t care about me anymore... I think MinWoo won... I will never get her heart I think, but I will try my best,,, not for SooMin, but for everyone that is cheering for me to stay with SooMin... okay for SooMin too... I still love her...

SooMin’s Pov.

            Me and MinWoo oppa were going to take a seat to eat lunch. When we were there we saw U-Kwon blocking our way, MinWoo shouted his name like four times, but he didnt hear it, I can’t believe he did that to me... then I said in a cold way to him to get away, he did as told, but I still was angry at him

            “Aren’t you hungry SooMin?”

            “Huh? Oh no oppa I ate an apple... T.T I need to lose weight”

            “YOU? Lose weight? If you lose more you are going to disappear and you can’t disapear I don’t want to stay away from my girl”

            “*blush* I’m not your girl oppa...”

            “Yes you are... and you will aways be okay? DID YOU HEAR GUYS?!”

            *everyone looks at MinWoo and SooMin*

            “Oppa... sit down this is embarrassing”

            “No... DID YOU HEAR EVERYONE?! SOOMIN IS MINE AND SHE WILL AWAYS BE!! SO TRY TO FLIRT WITH HER AND I WILL BEAT YOU UP!! DID YOU HEAR ME?”

            *Silence*

            “I SAID DID YOU HEAR ME?!”

            *People’s head nodding”

            “Good... Let’s go SooMin...”

            “But I am not done with my lunch... aaah!!”

            Yeah... I will never forget this day... this was so embarrasing!!

            “What was that MinWoo?!”

            “I annouced the world that you are mine”

            “But I am not yours!! GOD!! YOU and U-KWON are all the same!! Why are the boys always the same?”

            Now I am running.... I dont know where... I don’t know why... but I just want to go to a place where there are not boys.