The confession Part II

The day when I met HIM

 

SooMin's Pov.

        "MinWoo... My answer is... is..."

        I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks, but it wasn't because I was sad or I didn't want to disappoint MinWoo, but was because I was shocked I never knew that this day would come.

        "SooMin-ah don't cry... if you don't want to be my girlfriend that is okay, just dont cry"

        "Yes..."   

        "Huh? What do you mean?"

        "I said yes MinWoo oppa... I am going to be your girlfriend"

        "WHAT REALLY OMG!!!!! REALLY YOU ARE NOT LYING RIGHT?! YAY!!"

        "Hahaha MinWoo oppa you look retarded jumping around like crazy...."

        "I don't care, you are mine and you will always be mine.. don't worry I will preotect you FOREVER!!"

        There was an awk. silence after that all I could see that MinWoo was staring at me and he was coming closer and closer to me.

        "MinWoo oppa are you alright? Why are you staring at me like that?"

        After I could finish my sentence my lips crushed on MinWoo's this time I didn't want to slap him or run after him for doing that. Now I was HIS girl. When he let go of the kiss he stared at me with his smile growing wider and wider.

        "I love you SooMin-ah... and this wasn't our first kiss~"

        "Babo..."

        "Yah... I'm your boyfriend, you can't call me like that..."      

        "Yes I can oppa... you are MY babo boyfriend... hehehe"

        "Come on let's get our stuff and let's go home and watch a movie..."

        "Let's go~ ^^"

        After gathering everything we were heading home. I could feel that MinWoo wanted to do something... his hands were brushing to mine a lot of times and he is probably trying to hold my hand, but he can't... so I grabbed his hands and kept walking, I could see in the corner of my eye that he was smiling.

        "SooMin-ah..."     

        "Wae?"

        "You... are"

        "I am what?"

        "Really pretty..."   

        "Huh? ahaha thanks oppa and you are really handsome hehe"

        "SooMin-ah we should give each other names... like couples do in TV"

        "Hummm sure... what are you going to call me?"

        "I don't know... hmm let me think.... oh I know a perfect one for you... you are my little princess (hehe got from Leeteuk and Sora... sorry didnt have ideas)"

        "So if I am your little princess.... you are my little prince..."

        "Ok... so you are my little princess and I'm your little prince..."

        "Little prince? We are home!"

        "hehe let's go in then... little princess"

U-Kwon's Pov.

        So they are dating? How can this be possible? You were supposed to be mine SooMin-ah... not MinWoo's I would have been a better boyfriend than him... I followed you to see you saying es to MinWoo?  Even though you are his boyfriend I will try my best so you will be mine. I will try my best to get to be my girlfriend.

MinWoo's Pov.

        I still can't believe that SooMin is my girlfriend. I was sitting with SooMin and watching a movie with popcorn. I was going to get popcorn when I felt something else instead of popcorn. When I looked down I had just touched SooMin's hand and OMg she is blushing!!

        "Mi-Mian MinWoo oppa...."

        "That's okay little princess... and look at you you are blushing... hehe you are so cute"

        "Stop teasing me oppa..." 

        "I am not teasing you its just that you are really cute when you blush... and you are blushing because you touched my hand... and minutes ago we were holding hands."

        "Hehe right... do you want some popcorn little prince?"

        "Sure... aaah"

        "Woah... you guys really look like a couple..."

        Wait... this wasn't SooMin's voice, and wasn't mine either... when I looked where SooMin was looking and there was Bom, looking at us...

        "Bom-ah what are you doing here?"

        "I came here to see if my friend was okay, but I think she is fine... really really fine... are you guys dating?" 

        "Yeah..."

        "SINCE WHEN?!?!?!?!"

        "Today Bom-shi.. I asked SooMin to be my girlfriend today..."  

        "Oh.. okay... I don't want to interrupt you guys soo BYE SOOMIN AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND MINWOO!!"

        "Okay.. bye Bom..."

        After Bom left

        "Why did she shout SooMin-ah?"

        "I don't know... forget it... she is sometimes like that I think... let's keep watching"

U-Kwon's Pov.

        "So..."

        "They are really dating U-Kwon ah... she said he asked her today"

        "That's it?"    

        "Yeah..."

        "Later ask her how he asked her out... I will be hers no matter what."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to ZeeZoo-16 andStarrynytt for subscribing to my story

 

Please Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY!!

If you guys can please read my new fanfic: Teen Top?! But I am a GIRL http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/97999/teen-top-but-i-am-a-girl-korean-teentop-you

Thanks, hugmeagain2