Chapter 7

The day when I met HIM

SooMin's Pov.

                Okay... I am running right now... and I am really tired of running. No, I am not late to school, actually I am really early. The reason why I am running  is that I don't want to see MinWoo and U-Kwon today. So I woke up early so MinWoo will not be able to see me... I came to school, there were people all ready so I don't need to worry of staying at school alone with teachers walking around and saying 'Oh hey SooMin', I don't like this 'cause if the teacher sees me I will not be able to ditch class... hehe I know I am not a good student; Okay... I got to my locker and got some books and putted in some things, when I felt a tap on my shoulder, of course it wouldn't be MinWoo or U-Kwon right? *turns around* Oh cr*p... what is he doing here?

                "H-hey SooMin... what are you d-doing here do early?"

                "O-Oh h-hey U-Kwon... hmmm I just wanted to come early today hehe~"

                "O-okay... hmm look I know that what happened on saturday was weird, but lets just forget that and be good friends okay? What I just said was really fast, let's be friends for know and when you are ready I'll be really happy to be your boyfriend"

                "Sure... thanks... I really needed that... time to know the person and think... thanks U-Kwon *hugs him*"

                "YAH! U-KWON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUGGING MY GIRL?!?!?!"

                M-My girl? Who could it be? I turned around to see that MinWoo was there... how did he know that I was at school? Oh sh*t people are looking at us now... and girls and looking at me... thats why I don't like that....

                "SooMin are you okay? Did that thing do something to you? *hugs SooMin*"

                "Excuse me... thing?! Okay... who do you think you are? Hugging girls that aren't even yours... SooMin is not yours... she is MINE..."

                After that sentence I could hear gasps and gossips all around school... (just for the people that were there, it was still early) I would look at U-Kwon and than at MinWoo, both of them liked me? That was weird... and both of them liked me in the same time for no reason... how could you like someone without even knowing them well? Suddenly U-Kwon said that they were going to have a fight after school and MinWoo agreed... why God.. why did you do that? After that everyone left even MinWoo and U-Kwon, but the weird thing was that they were going in the same direction... that is weird.

MinWoo's Pov.

                "You did well U-Kwon... I think our plan is going to work..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short and boring chapter T.T BTW thanks for reading my story

thanks for people who subscribed to my story:

SaranghaeKpop01

Boyfriend01

kILL12me

Thanks for everyone that commented to my story:

SaranghaeKpop01

selenalove

b2utyfulbbc

Comment Replies:

@SaranghaeKpop01: thanks so much~ but it will show up through the story who will be the one that SooMin will choose... thanks so much for subscribing and commenting to my story!!

@selenalove: thanks... also thanks for commenting to my story... I really appreciate it!!

@b2utyfulbbc: yeah me too... actually that chapter was my friend that wrote for me... I was really busy so she made one hehehe thanks for commenting to my story I really hope you like my story

people today is MINWOO's B-DAY!!!