Chapter 12

The day when I met HIM

 

Before you start reading I will give you a song to listen (IF you want to) but before I give you the song this chapter will be more in SooMin and U-Kwon, because I noticed that I did many SooMin and MinWoo moments so this will be Just for SooMin and U-Kwon YAY!! Okay the song is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi54WjHr-DA(Infinite- Come Back Again)

U-Kwon’s Pov.

                I stayed at the park a few minutes while I was thinking what I should do without SooMin. That I realized that I can’t just stay in one place thinking what is going to happen but I need to do something to show SooMin how I love her. I stood up and went to my house and started planning things for tomorrow… I was going to make SooMin forgive me. I called my dad and said that I needed Lotte World just for me and SooMin (Yes… in my story U-Kwon’s dad is Lotte World’s owner). He said that that was fine… Now I had to try to convince SooMin that she is supposed to come tomorrow at the amusement park, but how? She still hates me. Than an idea came in my head and I got my cell phone.

                “Hello? Who is it?”

                “Hey Park Bom (no she is not from 2NE1 just take a look at her: http://img5.visualizeus.com/thumbs/09/db/asian,cute,girl,hwang,mi,hee,korean,nikon-09db3ce11bf3b91864015ee0e3e4d9e8_h.jpg) This is U-Kwon…”

                “Oh hi U-Kwon… what do you want? I am trying to sleep!!”

                “Okay… who sleeps at 5? That is weird… okay… so you are SooMin’s fried right? So can you say that you want to go to the Lotte World with her tomorrow? BUT you don’t go…”

                “Why would I do that? I want to go you know?”

                “Look just do what I told you to okay? If you do it I will give you the Couture Pops (Okay this lollipops are known as the most expensive lollipops in the world http://cdn.most-expensive.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/expensive-lollipops-couture-pops.jpg)”

                “Are you kidding me? The Couture Pops? Okay I will do that!! OMG The COUTURE POPS!! Okay I will call her right now and I will not go, give me the lollipops at school on Monday okay?”

                “Sure… Bye”

                Okay, now I just need to prepare everything for tomorrow.

SooMin’s Pov.

               I was in my room. MinWoo was going to say something to me, but I am to shocked at the moment when suddenly my phone rang: it was Park Bom… good I thought it was U-Kwon and I really needed to talk to someone that wasn’t a boy saying that he loves me.

                “Hi Bom!!”

                “Hey~ SooMin… are you free tomorrow?”

                “Yeah I am why?”

                “Let’s go out!!  To the LOTTE WORLD!!”

                “Oh… okay… sure, it will be nice you know?”

                “GREAT~ Oh and wear something pretty okay? BYE~”

                “W-Wait why something pret…”

                Okay… that was weird and why was she so happy on the phone? Did something happen? Weird… after talking to Bom I took a shower and went to sleep. The next morning came and I did mt daily routines. I opened my wardrobe and got a pretty outfit, because Bom told me too and she sent me like a lot of messages saying to wear something pretty. I wore a random but cute outfit (http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=whatsnew%5Fapp%5Ftops&product%5Fid=2000020187&Page=1) I got out of my house and went directly to Lotte World. I got out of the car; the weird thing was that there was no one. I got inside the mall and went down to the amusement park. I was waiting for Bom, but it was taking her so long. I was trying to call her, but her phone was off. When I felt a hand covering my eyes, first I thought it was Bom, but when I felt those hands… that hands were man hands… OMG is that guy going to do something to me?! I turned around and saw U-Kwon… holding flowers?!

                “What do you want?”

                “I want to say sorry…”

                “Do you think that I am going to forgive you? Just by you coming here and giving me flowers? What are you doing stalking me? Now go away I am waiting for my friend…”

                “She is not coming… I told her to call you to come here and then I told her not to come so I can be with you”

                “That’s really stupid you know? OH and she is not coming? So I am going home.”

                “No… wait *holds her wrist* please stay with me just one day and I am going to show you that I am really sorry and that I really want your forgiveness”

                “Fine… you made me wake up early and I am already here, but that doesn’t mean that I am going to forgive you!!”

                I started walking alone and then I felt that he was beside me pointing at these random places that we should go. We went to all the ‘toys’ inside of the place (yeah in Lotte World there is inside and outside just if you didn’t know) We went into these different booths and it was really fun… but I didn’t want to show that in front of U-Kwon. When he looked at me I would just make this omg-I-am-bored face. Okay… U-Kwon insisted me to wear couple T-shirts with him… and I don’t know why I agreed with him… (http://koreanindo.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/66.jpg?w=743&h=498) to say the truth this was a really good day. Now the day was over and U-Kwon took me to a really pretty restaurant I went inside and I couldn’t close my mouth. I know that I can come to these places. I have money, but it was so pretty (http://www.powellriverdirect.com/business/Most_Expensive_Restaurant-Las-Vegas-1.jpg)

                “We are seating over there SooMin… come”

                “Whatever…”

                We sat down and we ordered some food. While we were waiting for the food to come. I was playing and sending messages to Bom while U-Kwon was staring at me… how creepy man… imagine a guy that was your friend but now you don’t like him and you are eating with him in a pretty expensive restaurant while he is staring at you… that is really creepy!! FINALLY the food came now I can just eat calmly without a guy staring at you texting (http://pursuitist.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Most-Expensive-Sushi-In-the-World1.jpg) We were done eating and U-Kwon took me home.

                “Thanks for today? I think”

                “That’s okay… hmmm… bye?”

                “Bye”

                I went in my room and took a shower and when I was about to sleep I received a message from U-Kwon and it said: Oh Right!! Do you forgive me? After reading the sentence I started to think… YES Of course!! No… that is weird… maybe just a yes and a good night… that is weird… Oh I know what to write… I wrote down the message and send it to him than I fell asleep.

U-Kwon’s Pov.

                After seeing her entering home I remembered that I forgot to ask her if she forgave me. So I just sent her a message saying: Do you forgive me?... After a few minutes she replied… I quickly opened the message and I was shocked to see what she wrote

                No…

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter... hope you like it... OH and the comment replies are in the comments below okay?

Thanks for KPopDestiny & Boyfriend01 for subscribing to my story I really appreciate it!! Also thanks for everyone that commented!!