Chapter 1

The day when I met HIM

 

SooMin’s Pov.

            “Do you think she will survive?”

            “Yes, she will just give the knife… and there… She is breathing!!”

            Hello, my name is SooMin, as you all know, I study at Starship High School and I am 16 years old. Okay… you should be asking yourself what I am doing… well I am in the hospital doing a surgery and why I am doing a surgery? Well everything started when I met HIM…

~Flashback~

            It was a normal sunny day and I was at school in math class. Probably I was the only student that was paying attention and everyone was throwing papers at me, as usual, they always do that with me, just because I am fat and not pretty. When suddenly someone opened the door, No MinWoo, as usual he always comes late, but he acts cute so the teacher doesn’t get angry at him…

            “Sorry teacher, I am late…”

            “What happened this time MinWoo?”

            “I over slept… ><”

            “Just take your seat MinWoo”

            “Neh ><”

            How can he do that? He just makes this cute face and he doesn’t get a detention? Now he is passing by me and seating next to me and the girls are giggling and taking pictures of him as if he is the prettiest guy in the world. Okay he is cute, and he is the prettiest guy in this classroom, but I would never take pictures of him… I think… The class went by and was boring as usual and people kept throwing papers at me when FINALLY the bell rang and it was lunch time. I stood up and packed my stuff when suddenly the teacher called me and MinWoo to talk to her for a while.

            “Hmmm... SooMin… you know that you are the best student that I have in this class… and MinWoo never comes to my class so you are the worst student…”

            “So what teacher … I over slept I told you already…”

            “I know that MinWoo that’s why I called you and SooMin here… SooMin I want you to tutor MinWoo until he gets a good great with the test that we a having next week…”

            “WHAAT?? Teacher you know that I… I am not good at teaching others”

            “Yes you are and you are going to teach MinWoo and that’s it”

            “Okay teacher”

            As time passed I started tutoring MinWoo and I think he understood everything, because he would answer every question  that I was giving him, but the problem was that girls would be angry at me that I was with MinWoo, but I didn’t really care about it... After a few days passed I was getting “close” to MinWoo and I told him to wait me in the front gate while I was getting some things in my locker when suddenly I heard some girls calling me over… they pushed me to the locker and they threw me to the floor.

            “YAH!! GET AWAY OF MY MINWOO…”

            “Look... I... don’t like him so just live me alone… I am helping him in Math…”

            “I don’t care you b*cth, now say good bye little girl”

            *POW*

~End of Flashback~

            Now I am here in the hospital doing a surgery, because of that girl that shot on me, but the good thing is that I am fine and I am alive… I can breathe and listen to the others conversations…

MinWoo’s Pov.

            I am here in the hospital for three hours already… It was my fought that she is there doing a surgery… how could I be so stupid? Just letting her there suffering while I was just there learning math… I hate… myself…. For doing that…. The only thing I remember was that I was waiting for her in the front gate, when suddenly I heard a gunshot, I ran over to see what was happening and I saw that there was a girl on the floor… I came closer and noticed that it was SooMin I called the ambulance and now I am here waiting for her to be okay… when suddenly the doctor came out with a black expression

            “So… is she all right doctor?”

            “Yes, she is in her room right now and the surgery was successful… she is awake right now… if you want you can go in and talk to her…”

            “Thanks doctor…”

            I got in her room and I noticed that when I came in her face got angrier

            “Look… SooMin I am really sorr-“

            “Get away…”

            “I am sorry… I will come back later you need tom rest…”

            “No… Get away from here and from my life!! I don’t want to see you again!!”

SooMin’s Pov.

            “No… Get away from here and from my life!! I don’t want to see you again!!”

            After that sentence I never saw MinWoo again….