A holiday with friends ... wait ... WHAT? (Holiday)

Meeting the Ex

Hello everyone,

Here we have the next dose of the holiday to Busan! Not all chapters I post are going to be about their holiday so I will write (HOLIDAY) in the title just so you know which chapters link. There are going to be a few more chapters on this trip though.

Please comment and tell me what you think!

Enjoys!

Sophie :) 

________________________________

Checking I had everything for the last time, I locked the door of the house and all but skipped down the path to Jongin’s car. I had a bag of snacks in one hand and my suitcase in the other which I quickly disposed of by throwing in the boot of the car and running to jump into the front seat.

“Morning hyung. You ready?” Jongin asked as he set up the Sat Nav. I smiled happily and nodded before I noticed he was adding in another route.

“Are we going another way?” I asked as we pulled away from the house and set off down the road. It already felt like it was the holiday with the summer sun shining through the windscreen and our side windows rolled down to let a breeze circulate around the vehicle.

“Yeah, we have to pick some things up,” Jongin replied loosely before he turned down a new road I had never seen. I eyed him strangely as I couldn’t help thinking something was off.

“What ‘things’ are they?”

“Um … IkindofpromiseLuhanandSehuntheycouldcomewithus,” Jongin said in one breath; so quickly that I couldn’t understand a word he was saying.

“What?” I asked; wanting him to speak slower.

“I promised Sehun and Luhan I would take them to Busan,” I shot the boy a glare before he continued, “but it was by accident.”

“How did you ‘accidently’ invite your friends?” I asked; trying to keep the annoyance from being obvious in my voice. I didn’t like hunhan and Jongin knew that. They were an annoying, loud, obnoxious couple that didn’t know how to keep their hands to themselves and would smother anything or anyone with their presence.

“Um … I may have mentioned I was planning the trip and then they said some things about pricing and I replied and they ended up coming,” Jongin said quietly as he pulled up to hunhan’s shared flat. I shot him another glare and then plastered a fake smile on my face as said couple came running out to the car; well Luhan running and Sehun staggering under a pile of bags.

“Hey you two,” Luhan smiled before jumping into the back and yelling at Sehun to hurry up. Sehun, once he had managed to stuff their bits and bobs into the boot, joined Luhan in the back and greeted us both quietly.

______________________________

Hunhan was the name given to the couple by Jongin once he had introduced me to them at a ‘do’. They came across as really sweet with completely opposite personalities. Luhan was loud and demanding, almost like the Key, but with dialled down sass, where as Sehun was quiet and reserved. I felt sorry for Sehun in some ways as he ended up more as a slave than as a person by himself. However, I had met with them again through another meeting with Jongin and they became my worst nightmare. Sehun only seems to have one facial expression and rarely speaks whilst Luhan is abnormally animated and doesn’t know when to shut up.

We had all gone to the cinema once and it was verified, by the end of the night, that I hated the place. We had initially gone to see ‘Now you see me’ which I was extremely excited about but as soon as Luhan found out what we were seeing, he demanded that we see something else. He chose a romcom which made me feel sick with the amount of fluff that poured from everyone’s mouths. Of course, being the loyal boyfriend he is, Sehun immediately agreed with the Princess and Jongin told me to go along with it so we didn’t have to listen to him complaining through the whole night. Once that hurdle was overcome, we walked to the snack place. Oh and the trouble Luhan caused there. To put it shortly, we spend over half an hour and more than fifty bucks on what ‘his royal highness’ wanted. And then after all that … he complained through the whole film and didn’t eat any of it. I was so done with films after that.

______________________________

“How are you two?” Jongin asked as we sped along the motorway. My head was leant up against the doorframe as I tried to bear the chattering that was coming from the back. I don’t know whether I was traumatised by the cinema experience, but everything Luhan did seemed to drive me nuts.

“Oh, we’ve been great haven’t we Sehun?”

“Mmmm,” said boy just replied nonchalantly before plugging his headphones in. All Luhan had to do was shoot him a hurt expression and the earphones were packed away for good.

“We went to Lotte World the other day and we bought cute matching headbands. The rides were really good but I think I became addicted to cotton candy,” Luhan pouted as he relayed his last memory to us; both Jongin and I humming away in the front. I couldn’t care less what the twins in the back had done with their week but if it stopped Luhan from squawking too loudly, it was fine by me.

“How long until we’re there Jongin hyung,” Sehun’s sleepy voice suddenly came in my ear and I had to fight the urge to scream.

“You can all go to sleep and I’ll wake you when we get there,” Jongin just smiled. I was adamant that I would stay up but it wasn’t long until my eyelids drooped and I was away in dreamland.

________________________________

“Yah hyung. Wake up – we’re here,” I woke up to find my face planted in the seat of the car and a hand on my shoulder jostling me around. My head shot up and I came face to face with a smiling Jongin. I smothered a yawn with my hand before crawling out of the car and having the breath knocked out of me. About three metres above the car park was a rock face and on top of that was a small, traditional looking house which was surrounded by trees and flowers. It was picturesque with the rushing sound of a waterfall accompanying the scene.

“Pretty, eh?” Jongin smiled before he walked in front of me; dragging both of our bags. I hummed in response before running to catch up with said boy. I couldn’t believe we were going to spend a week, together, in the small pension. And then I remembered tweedle dum and tweedle dee. Scowling, I scaled the old, rickety stairs that led to the top and then swung open the door and ran around as I searched; Jongin chuckling in the corner.

_________________________________

“And this is our room hyung. We have to share because Luhan and Sehun get the other one, unless you would prefer if I slept in the other room. I shook my head before shoving Jongin out the way and hurrying into the room. I stopped short, however, when I noticed there was only one double bed in the room. The outside of the pension may have looked traditional but the furniture was far from it with a pastel design on the inside.

“Um … uh,” I stuttered as I eyed the large, fluffy bed that stood proud in the middle of the room. Butterflies coursed through me and excitement filled me to the core as the thought of lying next to Jongin sent me into a giddy spiral. I would be able to wake up next to the boy I have dreamed of for the last year and be able to watch his sleeping face like the creeper I was. “Um … um … Jongin?”

“Hyung?” Jongin looked at me worriedly as he fell face first onto the bed and lay there like a starfish. Somewhere in the middle of that I finally snapped out of my trance and jumped onto the bed next to him.

“Let’s sleep and then sort everything out in the morning,” Jongin said as we both climbed under the covers. I smiled at him once before turning the light out and lying on my back, looking at the ceiling as I willed myself to sleep. My eyelids began to droop and just as I was about to fall asleep, there was a muffled moan that filled the room and reverberated off the walls.

“YAH! HUNHAN!” Jongin shouted as he pounded on the wall. I laughed once before rolling over and plugging my fingers into my ears.

To be continued …