Fair

Meeting the Ex

Errrghh *cringes*

I'm soooooo super uper duper sorry that I haven't updated in a while and this update is a sorry excuse for writing but I felt the need to give you a little something to have whilst my brain recovers from exams. They are finally over! 

On the other hand, I was wondering if some of you lovely subbies would tell me what you want from the Taekai couple? Just a few ideas that I may be able to fling around here and there as I would love to personally write a chapter for some of you ... if you comment ect. 

Love, Sophie :)

P.S    7 upvotes?! <3 

___________________________________

Taemin = 20.5

Stretching like a cat I hummed lightly and ran my hand through my hair. The sun was shining through the window, streaming directly onto my face and causing a warm glow to spread through my whole body. It was nice and made me feel sleepy. The only think that would make it better was if Jongin was here … but he wasn’t. We only got back from Busan a few days ago and we hadn’t seen each since. I just wanted to curl up next to my new boyfriend.

Ding Dong

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I ran through the house, tripping over a shoe that happened to be left in the middle of the floor. Quickly, I swung the door open and revealed Jongin, standing on the doorsteps in shorts and a t-shirt. I stopped in shock, expecting it to be a deliveryman or someone else.

“Jon-Jongin-ah? What are you doing here?” I tried to hide the stutter that was threatening to erupt from my chest.

“I thought we could go on our first date,” Jongin’s cheeks were bright red as he mumbled his answer. I tried hard not to squeal out loud as his cuteness erupted.

“Date?” I squeaked.

“Yeah, get ready hyung,” I frowned at him before looking down and seeing I was still in my pyjama trousers and a t-shirt. I let out a small squeal before hurrying through to my room and getting changed. I cursed as I caught sight of myself in the mirror, my rat hair splayed out on top of my head and a huge sauce stain down the front of my shirt. I stopped, dismayed for a moment before flinging open my wardrobe door and diving headfirst into the mountain of clothes, wanting to find the best outfit for Jongin.

Finally, after what probably seemed like hours for Jongin, I walked down the stairs. Instead of a food stained tee, I was now sporting a nice, fresh, clean outfit of skinny jeans, a green t-shirt and hoodie. I smiled at Jongin when he looked up from his phone and I got an angelic smile right back.

“Ready, what are we doing today?” I asked as both of us moved towards the door. My heart was jumping in my chest slightly and my head was pounding as I fumbled with the keys to lock the front door. I couldn’t believe that I was going on the date I had dreamed about. I had waited for this day for almost as long as when I first met the moody teenager in the bar that was about to give up on life and it hadn’t fully set in that it had come.

“Um … I thought we could go to the fair,” Jongin stuttered as he made his way towards the car. I smiled at his nervous behaviour before sliding in to the car and getting comfy for the ride.

Lights flashed and the smell of carnival food wafted to my nostrils as Jongin and I headed over the field towards the multi-coloured tents. A warm feeling flooded through me as Jongin laced his hand with mine, the slightly chilly summer breeze getting under my t-shirt and raising goose-bumps along my arms.

“What shall we do first?” Jongin asked as I surveyed the area. It was then that my stomach decided to gurgle loudly, making Jongin laugh. I chucked along with him as we both eyes the cotton candy stall, amazed as the crystal sugar was being made into flowers and other shapes.

“Can we get some?” I asked. Not even a second later Jongin agreed and soon we were shoving the candy into each other’s faces. I laughed, almost choking as Jongin shoved a fistful in between my lips, causing my cheeks to puff out like a chipmunk. Before I could swallow a flash blinded me and I registered Jongin taking a photo. I tried to snatch the phone, whining as a complaint as he set it as his background. I was not amused … well … maybe a little bit.

“What next?” Jongin asked from under a pile of toys and prizes. My sights immediately latched onto a banana plushie hanging above a booth which involved throwing balls to knock down bottles. Tugging on Jongin’s arm, I pulled him towards the booth and he wordlessly started.

Three goes and three kisses later, Jongin finally handed me the banana. The smile I sent him was returned with a toothy grin and a kiss on the cheek, causing my stomach to flip. My cheeks heated up and I could stop the laugh that bubbled through my lips as I linked our arms together.

“Quickly, this way,” Jongin declared as he dragged me towards the Ferris wheel. I complied, running to keep up with him as he darted around the queue and all but shoved me into the booth.

“Yah!” Jongin looked up, shocked as I raised my voice. “Be gentle.” Relief rushed over his face and he pulled me into a smushy kiss, making me giggle. Before I realised it, we were at the top of ride. I gazed out of the window, linking my hands with my boyfriend’s, yes … my boyfriend’s. Butterflies rushed through me and I couldn’t stop a goofy smile that spread across my lips.

“Tae … happy?” Jongin asked. I nodded before lying my head on his shoulder and breathing in deeply.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”