Chapter 5

Relationship Problems

Instead of waiting inside, JiWoo waited near the entrance of the dormitory. Students who saw her by, quickly ran passed her to avoid eye contact. She didn't care. It was just like her own school. Though her first impression wasn't exactly what she was going for. So much for getting away from this maddness, she thought.

Soon EXO all started coming down the stairs. JiWoo didn't have to turn her head in order to know they were near. She heard all the girls squealing and rushing over to them. It disgusted her. Seeing these "students" could ever be their classmates and suddenly making their voices higher to make them spin cute. JiWoo now annoyed rolled her eyes. She started to grow impatient. And an impatient JiWoo is not good in the morning.
 
"Morning JiWoo."
 
She turned her head to see all six boys in front of her. "Well its about time. Took you long enough. Making a girl wait like this."
 
"Mianhe." Baekhyun said stepping forward. "Well we are at the top level so..."
 
"Yeah true." she shrugged. "Oh so it's okay with JunMyeon that I follow him around today?"
 
All heads turned to their leader.
 
"Of course. I don't mind." Suho said. "Just so long as you behave."
 
She childishly stuck her tounge as a response to his teasing comment. They then started to head to Idol's Studio. Suddenly, JiWoo was pulled back. She had déjà vú from the yesterday. Only this time it was D.O who did it.
 
"Yah! What's your deal?" she narrowed her eyes at him. "I don't like being handled like this."
 
"Mianhe. But I have to tell you something." he said. "The others don't know about our meeting yesterday."
 
"Okay I should be concerned about this why?"
 
"I'm just giving you a warning, because Suho hyung might ask you something about it."
 
"Like..."
 
"A person you might know who goes here besides a relative." He flinched, waiting for her to release her anger at him but instead he saw her just staring back at him. "JiWoo?"
 
She gave a long sigh. "Well its not as bad as I thought it would be but I'll still play along. Anything else I need to lie about?"
 
"Just keep pretending you saw me last night before you went into your room."
 
"Fine. I'll do my best."
 
The two ran after the others to catch up. Morely, she was even more annoyed  that she had to lie to these boys. JiWoo thought she wouldn't have to deal with type of things. Now she has to lie on her second day. She only wished to get away from problems not create more of them. For awhile she couldn't get over why Kai came to her room last night. He seemed so nervous before, but now he looks fine, as if nothing ever happened. After splitting to go to their first class, JiWoo stuck with Suho. As the two made their way to the classroom, JiWoo was glad D.O had given her the warning. Suho had asked about where she was last night as a conversation starter. She hesitated to answer but thought of something. 
 
"Well... I just found out my friend also attended here and even though he knew Baekhyun was my tour guide, he wanted to show me the academy's garden himself."
 
"That was nice of him. What's he studying?"
 
"Acting." she answered quickly.
 
"Oh." his expression showed a bit of disappointment and disgust. "That's too bad. It would of been nice to meet him."
 
"Trust me you don't. He's very dramatic about things..."
 
"I wouldn't be surpised.. People from Actor's Hall are all dramatic."
 
"Tell me about it..."
 
They entered the classroom and the teacher reconized JiWoo right away. JiWoo was then introduced to the class of 4th years which made her feel a little uncomfortable. Still she saw how all the students seemed more mature then most of the students she's seen so far. She noticed how the girls remained calm when Suho went to take his seat or had to present something to the class. JiWoo knew she would enjoy this. No distractions. Her eyes were focused on the lesson and even felt like a 4th year herself. Then she thought, why couldn't Suho be her tour guide instead? When singing class was over, JiWoo was surpised by how many students said goodbye to her. Not once did she have to warn someone about mentioning her sister's name. They respectively bowed or waved to her. Still she questioned why they were like this. But then she remembered Suho had mentioned a classmate of his saying she almost "killed" someone. It was no wonder they were so nice. Deep down even they were scared of her. And she thought it was just the maturity.
 
As she followed Suho to his dance class, the 4th years were saying hi to her. JiWoo was no longer impressed. She can see right through these people's lies. Suho noticed the change in JiWoo's mood but didn't truly understand it. He was going to ask why but ended up telling her to behave. She was introduced to the class like last time. Then after taking her seat, she no longer had intrest. Still she took notes but was not impressed with the 4th years behavior. She found this all true when the boy she almsot beaten up, had came in the practice room late. When she made eye contact with him, the boy quickly went to his spot far away from her. The whole time, he would look over his shoulder to see if JiWoo was looking too. This annoyed her and just gave one glare for a scare, then kept her eyes on the other students. As it came to break, Suho came over to JiWoo.
 
"Mind if I ask a question." she started not looking at him.
 
"Ask away." Suho said, taking a drink of water.
 
"Why are you EXO's leader? I mean I get you were here longer then the others but... you know..."
 
"Well, yeah I'm a forth year, and I may not be a great dancer or singer out of everyone but I've been part of EXO since my second year and all the pass members have graduated. So I was appointed to be leader and I had to scout members fast since I was the only one."
 
"That must of been tough... Having to be on your own for awhile. What'll happen when you're gone?"
 
"With experience at SM Academy, Ive learned the highs and lows at this school, and without my help these guys wouldn't be where they are today. Once I'm gone I know I won't have worries because they'll be fine on their own. I have trust in them that they can make it. Weather theyre with me or not."
 
JiWoo gave a simple "Oh." as a response. She wanted to be happy but thoughts came running through her head. Suho noticed this and gave a small laugh. 
 
"Whats wrong? You don't look happy anymore like you were this morning." he said. "Why is that?"
 
"Because of my first impression to these people they think I'm a monster." she answered with sigh. "Its my own fault. I just can't control it."
 
"We don't think you're a monster. You're scary but not that bad."
 
"You six are the only ones who sort of know what's going on in my life... so please... don't try to make me feel better."
 
He sat on the floor next to her. "If you ever decide to tell us the whole truth, don't hesitate. It could be all of us or just one. I don't know what has happened to you in the past but I can tell you can hold a grudge. It troubles you doesn't it?"
 
She was silent.
 
"Only if your ready to tell. I'll end up finding out anyway. I'm only saying that it be a lot easier to understand you if we knew, so we could help you. Still we can do the best we can."
 
JiWoo was still quiet. She was going to speak to Suho, but his teacher had already called back the students to continue the lesson. She was now left in thought, wondering how he knew something was wrong. Then she remembered what D.O had told her: to tell him about her past. It was only her second day here. JiWoo questioned if she was ready. Was she? Even after class was over, she was silent while exiting Idol's Stuido. When asked if enjoyed being with Suho for the day, she only gave a simple nod without any further explaination. She continued to look away and was in deep thought. To the boys though, they just thought she was acting weird. When someone had bumped into her, they expected her to get angry and were perpared to calm her down. Instead her action was as if nothing happned. They lead her to her room. She didn't take out her key only to have her hand on the knob.
 
"JiWoo are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. "Did you forget your key?"
 
She remained silent, and didn't turn to them.
 
"Yah, are you def?"
 
"Okay she's scaring me a bit." Chanyeol said, backing up. 
 
"Earth to JiWoo. Are you there?" Suho waving his hand in front of her face. "That's weird. She's been acting like this ever since dance class started."
 
"Is she sick?" Sehun asked.
 
"Ani that's the reason."
 
"Did anyone come up to her and mention... you know?" Kai asked.
 
Their leader shook his head. As the others tried to figure out what was wrong with JiWoo, D.O came to her side.
 
"JiWoo..." he murmured. "You can hear me can't you? Why are you acting this way? I know something's on your mind but now is not the time."
 
JiWoo in her mind just wanted them to leave. She was going to tell him kindly that she needed time alone, but JiWoo suddenly felt like someone was watching all this time. Her reaction made the boys jump. She ignored their questions and ran outside. Her eyes searched the area but no one was in sight.
 
"JiWoo!" Baekhyun called out. "Are you sure you're okay?"
 
JiWoo returned to the boys and simply nodded. She took another glance back at the entrance, because she could of sworn she felt someone else's presents was around.