Chapter 1

Relationship Problems

"JiWoo, please do you have a moment." her teacher asked before leaving for lunch.

She gave a nod and began to listen to what her teacher had to say. And boy does she regret that. If she had lied and said she had to be somewhere, she wouldn't be in a place she called hell. The young Yoon JiWoo was a tough girl. Mess with her and you die. Common description right? The tough girl of TS High School hated the performing arts, therefore she was givin the name, the performer hater. JiWoo hated anything that had to deal with that subject. That's why when the school announces a play or a concert, she starts bashing on it. She even rips up or crumbles every flyer she is handed. 
 
So what is this place she calls hell? To her, it's a nightmare and a horrible memory that haunts her for the last three years. She envies all who have been accepted. Not to mention her sister. Oh how she hates her.
 
"SM Academy?" JiWoo looked at her teacher with disbelief. "You can't be serious?". 
 
"Well look on the bright side, you won't have to be here for the next two months like how Miss Moon is away for three mouths."
 
"But I'm not the smartest. I'm not even in the top 100..."
 
It was true. JiWoo had horrible grades. She practically failes almost every test and was lucky to even get an average score.
 
"Ne, that is true, but your scores have dramaticlly gone up. Have you been studying?"
 
"Well... sure... I guess... I don't see what makes it a big deal."
 
"Because of your scores, you have rewarded "most improved" student."
 
She raised a brow. "They have that?"
 
Her teacher nodded. "This isn't a joke JiWoo. The staff has chosen a school for you to be at to your preference. We had called your parents and they said SM Academy was best for you. Now you can't back down from this because you have already been committed. Next week you will be joining the students of SM academy."

Hearing that name in Yoon JiWoo's ears was horror. The one time she is rewarded for something, she hears something that she never did wanted to be said. 

SM academy is hell. She thought. 
 

***

Now she stands in front of the entrance of the academy. Instead of coming as an offical student, she's only there for two mouths as a transfer student to observe the on-and-off-going things that happen. She had and always will have, full regret. Inside she has pain. After watching her parents drive her away, she couldn't believe they had convinced her to go. Or this case, kicked her out of the house. So it seemed. JiWoo couldn't bare to step foot onto the campus. Just looking at the front gate was bad enough. She kept thinking she could just run away. And hide for the next couple mouths. But that all changed when she found herself moving forward. She searched for the main office. 
 
There was just one thing she will admit. She was lost. There was no one there to help her. She felt like a loser. 
 
"Did you need help getting somewhere?"
 
JiWoo turned around and saw a boy standing right in from of her.
 
"Uh..." she didn't know what to say. No ones ever approached her with out fearing her.
 
"The main office right?" he said. After seeing JiWoo nod, he gave her smile. "It's this way. Follow me."
 
She did not hesitate to follow him. It bothered her that he was being so nice. And also the fact he didn't bother to make at least some small talk.
 
"Alright here you are. Hope you enjoy SM academy. And see you around maybe?" he smiled and gave a wave goodbye then left.
 
"Enjoy SM academy?" she muttered to herself. "Pfft, dream on, boy."
 
JiWoo went inside the office. The lady at the front desk directed JiWoo to a room. Most likely the "man in charge" of the academy. She sat and waited for him to enter his office. She sat up striaght quickly when she heard the door open.
 
"You are Yoon JiWoo correct?" the man said as he sat at his desk looking at her with comfort smile.
 
JiWoo slowly nodded.
 
"I'm the principal of this academy." he explained. "And I'd like to say welcome for being the first student from TS high. We don't normally get students for an exchange program because well its not really in that group of students intrest. Your school is full of smart kids correct?"
 
'Tell me about it...' she thought of saying. Did this guy not know she was rewarded "most improved? Meaning she was a failing student? Failing! She was never smart. Never have never will.
 
"Well now, on to business. First off, as I resume, your principal said you will be here for two mouths. I am sure your aware of that. As far as school rules go, just follow your fellow student tour guide and you'll be fine." he then started to pull out a key in his desk drawer and slide it across to JiWoo. "This is your dorm key, I advise you to keep it safe because it will be your responsiblity for your stay here. All dormitories are three levels. Highest is the boys, lowest is the girls. Middle is where most of the bathrooms are and Co-Ed rooms."
 
"Co-Ed... You can do that here?" JiWoo asked raising a brow.
 
"We have groups of siblings and cousins attending the academy, and it is a rule that all relatives are paired in a room."
 
JiWoo's eyes widen then started to stutter. "I-Is that s-so." and began to twitch a bit.
 
The principal saw her reaction and gave a chuckle. "Don't worry, your not really a student here, so it doesn't apply to you."
 
She sighed with relief. "But you do know my sister..."
 
He nodded. "Of course, I try to get to know every student at this academy, bad or good. And your sister, well all I can say is that she's one interesting character."
 
"You have no idea..." JiWoo mumbled.
 
The principal continued explaining what she would be doing at the academy. There was in fact a curfew, but hers was half an hour later then the regular students. She was to wear pin that indicated she wasn't a SM academy student. As for waking up it all depended on her student tour guide. He had had asked if JiWoo wanted her sister to be the one.
 
"Uh... no, I'd rather be with someone else. As much as it would help, my sister is a busier girl, so I don't really want to be a bother."
 
"Very well. I'll assign you a random student. But you understand you are to be with this student all day to his or her schedule." 
 
"Ne."
 
"Excellent. Well I think that is everything. Shall we head to your room?"
 
As they carried her bags to her room, JiWoo looked around the campus. The boy who helped her was no longer around. Then again it was almost curfew so why wouldn't he be. Still she would at least like to know his name. They arrived to a building and the principal started opening the door. JiWoo noticed it was named Performers Hall. She ignored trying to figure our the meaning behind it because she hada pretty good idea. Inside the dormitory, she look up and saw the other levels. They then arrived to a room that hung a white boared and YOON JIWOO was written on it.
 
"This room was properly perpared for your arrival. It's hasn't been used but it's the best room at of all the others in the dormitory. And basically it's the only one with your own bathroom. Well that should be everything. Your key will get you to unlock this door and if you have any problems just come to the main office and notify. Oh and your student guide will come around 7."
 
"Kamsahamida." She bowed and watched him race the building. As she took a deep breath, she unlocked the door to her room. 
 
Right away, she was amazed. The room was way bigger then hers. It was literally like a hotel room. She started to unpack her clothes. After taking shower, she dried her hair, then turned off the lights and went to bed.
 
'Maybe this place won't be so bad after all...' she thought, as she drifted off to sleep.