Chapter 19

Relationship Problems

D.O had brought JiWoo to the back of the kitchen again. He was going to prepare her food for her trip. But as he was in the middle of chopping veggies, his phone rang. After hanging up, he left JiWoo for a little bit. She noticed another shadow that followed him. She gave a smirk. Everything was coming according to plan. She waited a few minutes then started to head to Idol's Studio. She peaked her head into the practice room and saw both D.O and Kai with her sister, the imposter. JiWoo opened the door, catching her sister red handed.

"The jinx is up sis..." JiWoo said crossing her arms.
 
"Sis?" D.O and Kai looked at each other.
 
"Boys let me introduce you to Yoon JiMin. Not only is she my little sister but my identical twin..."
 
"Twin?"
 
It was no wonder Kai had mistaken JiMin for JiWoo. But JiMin? Kai has heard of that name before. It hit him. Now he was in complete shock and thought, "Oh ..."
 
"Oh Eunni you always runin the fun." JiMin said sarcasticly with a pout, taking out her hair tie, letting her hair flow down her shoulders. "You always come in for the kill."
 
"I'm going to kill you, that's what I'm going to do." JiWoo said stepping forward. "Now speak up. Why were you impersonating me to get close to Jongin?"
 
Both D.O and Kai were shocked to hear about this mostly they were surprised to see that JiWoo had figured it out.
 
"Because,  I heard he was interested you and you alone. It was my only way to talk to him, and not make a complete fool out myself."
 
"Ever heard of being yourself?" JiWoo was now face to face with her sister. "Come on, are you that stupid? Do we have to go through this every time you like a boy who likes me? JiMin you're better then that. The first couple of times I was fine, but now I don't think you'll ever grow up. You're too busy caring for yourself and never think of others, esspecilly to your own twin. I've lost respect and you're lucky I never tell mom or dad about your ."
 
"Then why don't you?"
 
"You're the goddamn favorite JiMin. All they ever do is talk about you and attending this academy. While I'm at home being the failure in life. No one ever asks about me anymore. Because apparently I have no talent." 
 
"But JiWoo." D.O spoke up. "I've heard you sing. You have a voice. You'd make a great vocalist."
 
"And you dance great as well." Kai added. "How can you say you have no talent?"
 
"You two don't get it." JiWoo's hands turned into fists. "Of course I know I have talent." She looked away for bit. "I was going to finally tell all you beore i left but guess now is the right time to tell the truth."
 
D.O and Kai looked at each other still confused but waited for JiWoo to speak.
 
"I signed up in attending this academy. I even auditioned. JiMin did too. A couple mouths later, replies to our auditions were sent.... Even when they told me my scores were higher then everyone else's, I was declined. I even auditioned for SM-M academy. They said the same thing... I was declined from them too. Ever since then my parents see me as a loser. They never have faith in me anymore. Almost as if they had given up."
 
JiWoo turned to her twin. "But they believe you can do anything. Just because I didn't get accepted but you did. So you see they love you. Cherish you more. They see you as someone who's successful, the golden child, while I'm being treated like trash. So why push all your damn problems toward me? Do you like seeing me in pain? Are you happy with me being this way?"
 
JiMin looked down in silence. Avoiding her sisters eyes was not the brightest idea. JiWoo grabbed her twin by the collar. The boys continued to stand by because they were scared of what JiWoo might do.
 
"Do you not see the pain I have inside? How come when I'm the one in trouble you sit down like its a new tv show? But when you are, I rescue your ? And I don't even get a thank you. Not once have you said it. You're no sister, but a selfish brat."
 
JiWoo threw her sister back on the ground and stormed out of the room. Leaving everyone silent.
 
Kai looked at D.O, who had somewhat anger in his eyes. 
 
"Go after JiWoo." Kai told his firend. "I'll handle JiMin."
 
D.O nodded and ran after JiWoo. Kai gave a sigh and tuned to JiMin who was on the ground still.
 
"Why'd you do it?"
 
JiMin slowly looked up. "Mwoh?"
 
"You heard me. Why go through all this trouble to earn my feelings back in return?" Kai aprroached slowly. He had remembered it was JiMin that he'd like just a year ago. It was no wonder he was secretly supicious about JiWoo and he had suddenly liked her just out of nowhere. 
 
"I didn't think you'd like me again." JiMin mumbled.
 
"You're the one who rejected me in the first place. You said it clear that it wouldn't work between us."
 
"I know... but then I realized—"
 
"That I'm part of EXO? Because that's not a reason why you should say you like me."
 
She looked back down, ashamedly. "I-I'm sorry.."
 
"I would say its okay and let it go, but the fact that you were impersonating your own sister just to get to me, Im not sorry for you at all. Your sister has been a great friend to me. Saying sorry isn't going to fix the damage you've caused. You're lucky to have a sister like JiWoo, yet you don't give a damn about it."
 
Kai stormed out the room, leaving her to her misery. After shutting the door, he let out big sigh. It was JiMin this whole time. He had thought he'd seen the last of that girl. Then he remembered he told himself he couldn't get over what happened a year ago. Did he still love her? Or was it just a way that he felt a little sorry for her. Still he'll never forget.
 
'What she has done was— is wrong' he thought. 'But why am I feeling this way?'