Chapter 23

Relationship Problems

Before heading off to the cafeteria, JiWoo went back to her room to get her lunch, that D.O had made for her. When she picked it up, she felt hesitant but knew he worked hard in making it. A little flashback of him cooking and smiling at her made her forget that Luhan was still waiting for her outside her room. She held the bag close to her as if it was her prized possession. When the two arrived at the table, JiWoo took out her lunch causing all the boys look at her funny.

"Mwoh?" she asked looking uncomfortable with their stares.
 
"Did you make that?" Xiumin asked.
 
"Ani—" she caught herself and remembered D.O say he didn't want anyone to know he cooked. "My mom made it..."
 
"Woah! I'm surpised. You got some great parents."
 
"They're not all that great...." 
 
"I wish my parents did that for me when I first came to SM-M." Chen said. "Being a first year was just too much."
 
"You'd be nothing without me my help." Xiumin said to him.
 
"So how did you guys all meet? Like how did this part of EXO come to be?"
 
"Before Chen and Tao came along, we pretty much just met when we first found out we were roommates." Luhan explained. "Lay and Kris met and I met Xiumin. Since it was just our first year, we weren't necessarily close."
 
"I became close with Kris because he spoke Korean to me." Xiumin added. "I didn't fully understand some people when they spoke to me when I tried to ask for directions."
 
"And because that happened, I invited Xiumin over. Having him to meet Lay." Kris continued.
 
"Then Xiumin brought me and Kris over to his room. Where we met Luhan." Lay said. "That's when we learned we were all the same grade."
 
"Wow that's cool. Connections." JiWoo said finishing up her food. Then turned to Chen and Tao. "So how did you guys meet them?"
 
"Obviously with the help of Xiumin hyung." Chen answered. "I was just a first year and I had no idea what these people were talking about. Till he came along. He was the first who spoke korean to me."
 
"Kris hyung helped me." Tao said. "He was the first person to be nice to me. When no one else was."
 
"How we met the others was by the music festival last year." Luhan finished. "And now here we are."
 
JiWoo was about to continue but realized she would be pouring too much questions on them. She also noticed two girls staring at her, whispering to one another and also reconized them from Xiumin and Luhan's class. Then she looked over and saw another girl holding  a glass that looked like it was filled with grape juice and she didn't even look like where she knew where she was going. The girl holding the glass stopped suddenly, and JiWoo took advantage of it. She began to gather trash but right when she got up from her chair, the girl had ran into her, spilling her drink all over JiWoo's shirt. The girl was about to get mad but then noticted who she just ran into.
 
"Y-You're Yoon JiWoo from Korea arent you?" she hesitantly asked.
 
JiWoo slowly nodded her head. She had fury and looked like she was going to explode. From the very begenning, JiWoo had told herself she wouldn't start anything but after what just happend, she didnt think she would be able to keep thay promise. The boys of EXO noticed her expression. Kris face palmed. Lay Xiumin and Chen kept their heads down. Tao covered his ears not wanting to hear what JiWoo was going to say. Luhan just stared with widen eyes, thinking if he was suppose to take her away. The rest of the other students in the cafeteria had seen what happened and gathered around to watch JiWoo give the girl's fate. She thought she was going to hear whispers of "That girl's from Korea, she's part of that exchage program.", "I heard she almost killed a student." and "She's even more scary since someone got her mad now." which made JiWoo boil inside but it was just silent. JiWoo was about to explode but then she looked at Luhan who was shaking his head, giving her a sign of not to do anything crazy and just calm down. Why make it more worse then it already is? She unfurled her hand that was once a tight fist. JiWoo held her hand up to stop the girl from saying sorry. It was now silent. Everyone was now waiting for what JiWoo had to say.
 
"It's okay." JiWoo said calmly, making everyone surprised. "It was just an accident. You said you were sorry, so it's alright."
 
"Y-Y-You're not going to hurt me?"
 
"Over a small thing like this? Why should I? Its not a big deal so don't worry about it." she looked at Luhan but noticed all the boys of EXO were stunned on how she had delt with it. They certainly weren't expecting that. "Luhan, can you take me to the bathroom."
 
Still shocked by the way she handled the situation, Luhan slowly nodded. The crowd made an opening so the two could get through easily, that or they were just scared of her. The rest of EXO followed, making everyone go back to what they were doing as if it never happened.
 
That night, before the video chat was about to began, JiWoo didn't stay for it so she stayed in her room, and the boys talked about the incident in the cafeteria as they were in Xiumin and Luhan's room.
 
"I really wasn't expecting her to be so calm." Luhan said. "She took it so lightly."
 
"Does she have different personalities or something?" Tao asked. "You think the others would know?"
 
"I think we should tell them about what happened today... It's really odd that she didn't explode."
 
"We could ask but we can't focus the chat on her all the time." Kris said. "We spent half an hour yesterday and we need to disscus the festival."
 
"It's was only one time plus she just got here. I'm sure D.O was the most worried out of all of them if she arrived safely." Chen said.
 
"Then let's practice tomorrow." Lay suggested. "I'm sure JiWoo has seen EXO-K do it. She'll be able to see EXO-M practice to. Just in case she won't be able to go to the music festival."
 
"It would be nice for her to come though." Xiumin said, making everyone nod in agreement.
 
"Alright then, practice tomorrow." Kris declared as he faced the computer screen. The chat was about to began