Chapter 21

Relationship Problems

Butterflies were in her stomach. Her mind was full of thought. There was just too much. Had leaving Korea after all that drama such a good thing to do? She was so close without seeing her sister those full two mouths. Now her mood was bitter. But for the stake of EXO, JiWoo tried to keep that anger to herself. She was going to practice her manderin, instead she gave a blank stare the entire flight that she almost missed getting off the plane. When she got off, JiWoo started to search for her student guide. Even though she did meet him through video chat back in Korea, she only remembered a little bit of his face but she did know his name. There were times where she had asked random people if they had met or seen him. She continued to have no luck. Till something caught her eyes. She approached slowly. Could it be? JiWoo tapped his shoulder.

"Luhan?"
 
He turned around with big smile. "Ah JiWoo, it's great to finally meet you in person."
 
"Oh good you are Luhan." she sighed with relief. Man he has a baby face.
 
"Who else would I be?" he laughed a little.
 
"Well you we're facing the other way so I thought you were Sehun. I'm really sorry, I'm just not use to it..."
 
"It's alright. I'm pretty use to it already. So don't worry about it. Anyway, we should get going. The others are waiting to meet you too."
 
Luhan guided JiWoo out of the airport. She looked all around her and felt out of place due to the fact she was now a foriegner. JiWoo kept close to Luhan do she wouldn't get lost. Once outside, they boared the bus and headed to SM-M Academy.
 
"Do you like SM-K Academy?" Luhan asked.
 
"SM-K?" JiWoo raised a brow.
 
"K stands for Korean. Since there's two SM Academy's, we go by the letter because of the different locations. Did they not tell you that?"
 
"Apparently not... I just assumed that it was just SM."
 
"Well yeah it is. But its mostly called SM-K esspecilly by foriegners like myself. So do you like it there?"
 
"At first I thought I wasn't going to but I guess after meeting Baekhyun and the others had me change my mind about it."
 
"That's good. Then you'll like SM-M Academy. So long as you stick with us I'm sure you'll be okay."
 
"It's not like I know anyone else."
 
After getting off the bus, JiWoo saw how the academy was just one giant building. Luhan explained that all classes were in that one building while there were three dorms separating the different type of major you were in just like SM-K. The names of the dorms were also the same. After getting JiWoo's room key from the main office, they went to Performer's Hall and inside there were five levels.
 
"SM-M accepts more students then SM-K." Luhan explained. "Girls are at levels four and five. Boys are one and two. Third are showers and restroom and Co-Ed rooms. You're room is on the 1st level but it's sepereate from the guys. But the good thing is you're closest to us this way. After putting your stuff in your room, would you like to meet the rest of the guys?"
 
JiWoo gave a nod. She opened the door to her room. It looked exactly they way it did back in Korea. She placed her suitcase next to her dresser with a sigh. 'So much for getting my mind off of it.'
 
JiWoo came back out, locked the door, then followed Luhan to his room. He opened the door and inside was his one roommate.
 
"Xiumin, look who arrived?" Luhan pushed JiWoo forward.
 
"Oh, JiWoo right? It nice to finally meet you. Was you're flight okay?"
 
She gave a smile. "Same to you. And yes it was great."
 
"Are the others in there rooms?" Luhan asked as he got out his phone.
 
"Everyone but Lay who's practicing late again."
 
"Okay. I'll be right back." Luhan then left leaving two alone together.
 
JiWoo observed Xiumin for a bit. He then got her sudden stare and was now freaked out.
 
"Uh, JiWoo, did you need something?" he asked backing away a little.
 
"Ani. It's just that... Well... You're Korean right?" she asked and now it was his his turn to stare. "Mwoh?"
 
"You're the first to ever ask me that question." Xiumin said. "Ne, I'm Korean."
 
"Well you have a Korean name. So I just figured... Do people mistake you for something else?"
 
"Because I'm well known around here, people only know me as Xiumin. They get surpirised that I'm not Chinese. Go figure."
 
"Well I'm still having a hard time beliving that both you're a 4th years. Luhan especially."
 
"Well get use to it, you're only here for a couple weeks. Just ask anyone of us if you have questions."
 
Before JiWoo could continue talking, the door swing open. Luhan entered again, followed by three other guys.
 
"Oh wow you really are here." JiWoo noticed it was Chen right away. "It's nice to finally meet you."
 
Kris and Tao gave a small gesture of a hello and smiled. JiWoo did the same.
 
"Lay should be coming soon." Luhan said. "I told him to not over practice today."
 
"Well we head to Korea soon for the festival and he is the last one to leave the practice room everyday." Kris said. "He must be nervous."
 
The boys shrugged. JiWoo was waiting for someone to say something but they all continued to do their business. Usually there would be a bunch of sarcastic comments from Sehun, then Baekhyun or Chanyeol would continue it from there, and leader Suho would have to come in between and calm them down. Kai would sit to the side quietly and D.O would whisper something to her so she wouldn't be freaked out when really him whispering to her did freak her out. She kind of missed it. Now the atmosphere was just completely different. Her mind went blank for a minute till she had a sudden rush. It was as if someone placed his arm around her. She looked around and saw that none of the boys were even around her. She wrapped her left arm around her own waist to where she felt the weird feeling. It felt so real. JiWoo was missing something.
 
"JiWoo!"
 
She quickly looked up. Now all the boys were staring at her weirdly. It wasn't a surprise that she did something "odd" that made them stare. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
 
"Mianhe... just zoning out like always..." JiWoo said, shaking it off. "What did you say?"
 
"I said Lay is here." Luhan said. "You really didn't here the door open?"
 
She shamely shook her head slowly then turned to Lay who gave a welcoming smile. JiWoo did the same in return then went back to spacing out. It was Chen's turn to snap her out of it. They had asked her if she wanted to stay over for a video chat with the others back in Korea.
 
"I'm kind of tired from my flight. So can we just start tomorrow. I'm sorry, but I just don't have my energy back." JiWoo lied. She honestly didn't want to see D.O just yet.
 
"Ah I'd figured. " Luhan said. "You should get some rest. We'll tell the others you arrived safely."
 
JiWoo gave a weak smile and said goodnight then headed to her room. Right when the door closed behind her, the boys began to comment on her 'weird' behavior.
 
"They weren't kidding when they said she had her moments." Chen said. "I thought they were just exaggerating."
 
"At least we haven't seen her mad yet." Tao said, trying not to imagine it.
 
"We might tomorrow, considering who we are..." Lay mentioned making everyone go silent.
 
"Well maybe the others know what to do." Luhan suggested. "And when I mean others I mean D.O."
 
"Then let's call." Kris said, turning on the computer as the rest of his firends surrounded him.