Chapter 11

Relationship Problems

With the continuation of the video chat, the rest of the boys introduced themselves. First was Kim Jongdae, aka Chen. Huang Zitao, or just Tao shyly greeted himself. The quiet Zhang Yi Xing commonly known as Lay, greeted and was the first time JiWoo had heard him speak. Lastly when it came to Kim Minseok, mostly called Xiumin, JiWoo mistakenly saw him as the youngest. 

"How are you the oldest?" JiWoo asked.
 
"Yeah I get that question all the time." Xiumin said. "People think I'm a second year."
 
"What year are you?"
 
"I'm a forth."
 
Her eyes widen. "A forth? Seriously? Don't joke with me."
 
"He's telling the truth ya know." Suho said. "Kris, Lay and Luhan are also forth years. Chen is a third and Tao is a second."
 
"Luhan a—"
 
"I get that too." Luhan shurrged already knowing what JiWoo was going say.
 
"Okay... I guess I'll be seeing you all at SM-M Academy then?"
 
"Wow you're coming to China?" Chen asked suddenly getting excited. "When?"
 
"Easy Chen, our principal hasn't given her any details yet." Baekhyun said. "We don't know when she'll be leaving. And remember what we said."
 
"What are you guys talking about?" JiWoo asked raising a brow.
 
Soon all the boys were frozen. D.O facepalmed as the others just started to take glances at one another for someone to speak up. JiWoo tried to look at someone to give her an answer but no one was doing so. 
 
"Okay moving on." Suho began changing the subject. "Any other questions from anyone about anything else."
 
"Are you guys not telling me just because I keep secrets? Because I totally get it. But if your doing this to be mean then—"
 
She stopped when she heard D.O whispered in her ear, "Don't worry about it. It's nothing. Trust me."
 
JiWoo looked up at him and gave a sly smile. He patted her on the shoulder. As soon as she turned away, he whacked Baekhyun on the head and gave a glare directly to Chen. The group continued to talk the rest of the night. JiWoo was having a great time despite them being all boys.
 
"We just have to warn you," Baekhyun started. "JiWoo's a tough girl, make sure no one gets her angry. I would know... Twice."
 
"Yah stop making it feel like I was trying to murder someone." JiWoo punched him in the arm. "It was a warning."
 
"Actually I kind of like her being around." Sehun said. "Ever since she's been hanging out with us there have been less crowds then usual. I'd say she's our personal body gaurd."
 
"Oh then I'm glad she's coming to SM-M." Tao said. "I don't remember the last time where I walked to my classes without it being crowded."
 
Great more fangirls. She thought, keeping the comment to herself. As the boys from SM-M were getting all excited, JiWoo acted she was just as the same. After that, she was mostly quiet and only said one word answers. When their was something funny she tried to laugh, but it really had no effect. A sudden memory was overshadowing her thoughts as she tried to focus on the chat. 
 
D.O and Kai both noticed the sudden change. They were both afraid to ask her the question. Kai mostly was scared to make a move before D.O did. He resisted from moving toward her and made his friend do his attempt. But he badly wanted to know what was wrong with her.
 
The memory struck. JiWoo was spacing out and no one seemed to notice or speak up about it. Voices started to echo in her head. Halls that looked like it was from Idol's Studio apperared out of nowhere and inside it was if JiWoo was really excited to be at SM Academy. Other students with numbers on the front of their shirts were waiting in line. JiWoo had one too. When entered in the room, there were three adults sitting at a table. One was easily reconized as the principal. Her memory then transporting her back home with a letter in her hands.
 
The memory was cut off and and JiWoo once again felt it. She quickly stood up, ignoring the boys concerns and opened the door, scanning the hall. 
 
"YAH! Who's there?" she called out in frustration. "YAH! Whoever you are stop watching me! I've had it! Show yourself! What do you want?"
 
All the boys looked over and saw her yelling. They all agreed that she was going insane but were still worried about JiWoo's being. Before they could her bring her in, she suddenly started run out.
 
"Aish," Baekhyun started. "This girl is too much. She's been acting like this for awhile."
 
"What's wrong with her?" Luhan had asked, from the other end.
 
As the others tried to figure it out, D.O saw how Kai was the only one not involved.
 
"Kai, do you know what's wrong?" he asked making everyone turne their heads.
 
The dancer was now under pressure. He couldn't keep it a secret but didn't want to risk it.
 
"Did something happen between you and JiWoo?" D.O continued to ask. "You haven't talked to her today. And you seem to always avoid her."
 
He began to stutter as his friends waited to for him to answer. "I-I wish I could tell... but..."
 
"But what?"
 
"I don't want to tell... you'll hate me for it."
 
"Why would I hate you?"
 
It seemed Kai had no choice but to speak the truth. When the words left his mouth, all was silent. Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun took steps back leaving D.O with a blank stare. As for the six on the screen they were quiet but wondered what was happening. The quiet and awkward silence filled the room for quit awhile. No one could tell if D.O was mad or not. All he did was just stare back at his friend, who nervously waited for him to speak. 
 
"D.O I'm sorry." Kai said breaking the silence. "I really did my best to stay out of the way... really I tried."
 
"Did you?" D.O asked suddenly raising his voice, which was rare. "Your signs were so obvious. The way you were always nervous around her, yeah, you really tried. I know your signs when you start falling for a girl. And this isn't the first time I've seen it. You told me every detail. I knew. I just dont understand why you would keep it from us. From me."
 
Kai was ashamed in himself. He knew this would ruin their friendship. He deserved to be yelled at.
 
"Wait where did JiWoo go?" Chanyeol asked, changing the subject. "She can't leave Performer's Hall. It's almost curfew."
 
D.O volunteered to go alone. As he passed by Kai, he stopped and said, "I'm not saying you don't have permission to like her, but I will say I will not leave her side till she's mine."
 
"Then it's war." Kai said, hoping to get a joke out of it, but D.O took it seriously.
 
"I was thinking more of a friendly competition. But I guess by your tone, it will be war."
 
Kai felt the coldness in D.O's voice.  He never intended for this to happen. But he did have feelings for Jiwoo that just couldn't be let go. There was a part of him that was sorry but the other half was happy about it. He didn't know which side was evil. Either way, it was the first time in EXO, there was a major agruement between two members. D.O bumped shoulders with Kai as he went out the door to find JiWoo. This left everyone with their mouths dropped because they have never seen little Do Kyungsoo angry. After the door closed, the remaining four turned to the computer, refusing to talk with Kai with went straight to bed.
 
It will be war. He thought.