Chapter 27

Relationship Problems

Departure. JiWoo was on her way back to Korea. EXO-M was there to see her off. Their flight was only hour later so they had time to say goodbye. It wasnt really much of a goodbye more of a see you later. So it wasn't really that emotional. After hugging each one, JiWoo began to bored the plane. She was now nervous going back. It had been a two weeks. She wondered what the others were doing while she was away. Then the thought of D.O came back to her head. Her answer. She had been thinking about it and for sure she had made up her mind. Now she was freaking out. How will he react to it? In fact where would she tell him? JiWoo quickly got out her phone and began to text D.O.

 
JiWoo: When I get back, I want to see you first, so don't meet anyone else, okay?
 
She put her phone back in her bag and stared out the window. JiWoo didn't even want see if he replied to that. She would be to concentrated on looking at her phone every second. There was a sudden buzz in her bag but she resisted from tocuching it. The plane was about to take off anyway.
 
***
She arrived back in Korea where her parents surpirisingly came to pick her up. JiWoo suddenly was happy to see them. It wasn't because it seemed they actually saw her as their daughter but the fact they actually came for her and only her. It was their choice that they wanted to come and they did. She happily exited the airport and followed her parents to the car after getter her luggage. JiWoo didn't even mind that they asked her about how SM-M Academy was. Not once was JiMin mentioned in the conversation. And it was the way she liked it.
 
"You'll be returning to TS soon." her mother mentioned. "Will you miss the academy."
 
That's what JiWoo didn't want to be asked. She looked out her window as she gave her reply. "I already miss SM-M. So of course I'll miss SM-K. It will forever be my dream school."
 
"You should of gotten accepted. I still don't understand." her father sighed. "Oh well. It's their lost anyway. They must of regretted that they made that descion. Just keep up you're grades JiWoo and I won't start blaming you. Do we have are selves a deal?"
 
It was the first time her father ever said something about her academic performances. Normally a girl would whine about that type of lecture but JiWoo was full on grin and nodded at her father who gave a smile back in return. As her parents dropped her off, they both gave her a great big hug before leaving. JiWoo had asked if they would stay for a bit to see JiMin but they completly ignored the question and took off. She let out a small laugh as the car disappeared into te distance. First thing was first. JiWoo went to Performer's Hall to drop off her stuff. Then quickly headed for the garden. Before she arrived, she went to Idol's Studio. It was open and no one was around. She took a small peak and began walking in the halls. Soon she saw the door opening to a practice room. She quickly opened the closest door to her and entered the room. Luckily no one was in there. JiWoo looked out her window to see who had came out. Her eyes widen and she crouched back down.
 
"Did EXO have practice or something?" she thought.
 
JiWoo looked out again, but saw that they were just in normal clothes. Only five of them passed by. She noticed D.O looking angry for some reason. He was head of the group while the others followed him. She waited few more minutes then saw Kai trailing behind. After watching them leave Idol's Studio, JiWoo headed to the room that the boys had just came out of. When she opened the door, she heard someone sniffing. There she saw a girl sitting in a chair. JiWoo noticed her right away.
 
"What are you doing in here? Why are you crying?" JiWoo asked.
 
The girl spun around and stood up slowly. "Oh JiWoo. You're back. My lovely twin is back."
 
"Uh yeah, sure." JiWoo looked at JiMin with a raised brow. Why was she acting this way?
 
"I just want to say I'm sorry for being a horrible sister. I'm sorry for being the worst twin you could ever have. I'm really really really sorry!"
 
"Okay wait hold up. Sorry? Why are you apologizing like this?"
 
"Just please, say you'll forgive me and I won't have to live with this sin anymore."
 
"How can I say that when I don't even know what you're sorry for?"
 
JiMin fell down to her knees. "Please JiWoo! I'm sorry!"
 
"For what? Is there something you're not telling me?"
 
Her twin froze, staring down at the floor to avoid JiWoo's glaring eyes.
 
"JiMin, I'm leaving right now because I don't want to have to deal with you anymore. Unless you tell me what the hell you're sorry for."
 
JiMin continued to stay frozen, which made JiWoo shake her head. Before leaving out the door, JiWoo turned back to her twin, and said, "Even if you did tell me what it was, I'd never forgive you anyway."
 
She closed the door behind her and went to go the garden as she thought only one thing: I'll never forgive her.
 
***
D.O sat quietly on the bench as he waited for JiWoo. He certainly calmed down a lot quicker then he and the others expected. Of course it was probably for an obvious reason. Often he would look at his phone to see if there was any message that said she were coming yet. He felt the need to message or call her just in case but he knew he'd sound too pushy. He continued to wait resisting the urge to panic. Soon he heard footsteps but he didn't want to get his hopes up. D.O kept on looking forward.
 
"Yah, why won't you look at me?" a familiar voice asked. "You usually do right when I arrive.
 
D.O turned around. He was a bit surprised but very happy to see JiWoo once again. "Mianhe. There were other people who came by where I thought it was you in the first place. I didn't want to get fooled again."
 
"Geez I was only gone for two weeks. You missed me a little too much."
 
They both laughed. D.O only worried for her answer. He had been waiting, but he didn't want to bring it up. He would just have to keep quiet till she brings it up. That is if he can stay that long.
 
"So why did you say to meet here?" he asked instead.
 
This made JiWoo a little silent. She didn't even come up with an excuse of actually wanting to be here. 
 
"Well, even though it was a couple week, I missed seeing the garden with you... plus I won't be here anymore soon, so..." she began to trail off. "Anyway, I was glad you came here before seeing anyone else."
 
"R-Right. I came striaght here."
 
JiWoo raised a brow which caused D.O to be nervous. She was about to say something, but he had beaten her to it.
 
"I know you probably have something to tell me but let's go to Idol's Studio. I have something to show you."
 
She gave a nod not caring that he had interupted her. D.O took her hand and they left the garden. The hand contact made JiWoo leap inside. It was the first time she felt this way, just because they were holding hands. She kept reminding herself that she would say her answer right when he ssaw him, but now that he was taking her somewhere it just had to wait. As they got in front of the door of the practice room, D.O covered her eyes.
 
"Trust me okay?" he told her. "No peeking."
 
JiWoo could only hear the sound of the door opening and closing. She took mini footsteps forward as D.O guided her through till she was told to stop walking.
 
"Ready?" he whispered.
 
"Ne." she said. 
 
"Okay, on three. One.... Two.... Three."
 
He uncovered her eyes. It was a little dark but then the lights after a second. JiWoo saw Chanyeol and Baekyun pop a confetti cracker, Suho and Sehun holding signs that said "WELCOME" on one and "BACK" on another. Kai stood in the middle holding a cake with two lot candles. JiWoo couldn't help but smile. She almost started to tear up. 
 
"You guys, I'm touched." she held her heart. "You didn't have to do this."
 
"It was D.O's idea." Chanyeol pointed out.
 
She turned to D.O who seemed embaressed. "No one has ever done something like this for me. Komawo."
 
"Come on blow out the candles I can't hold this forever." Kai started to whine.
 
With a laugh, JiWoo blew them out and too it from Kai's hands. She took a strawberry from the top and popped it in . Soon the others started to take the fruit off the cake as well. JiWoo saw that D.O was the only one who wasn't. She placed the cake down on the table, and started to approach him.