Chapter 14

Relationship Problems

The weekend hit. It was time for EXO to practice. To D.O's surprise, they all agreed to do this. For sure it was just to impress JiWoo, whether you had a crush on her or not. That was when both Kai and D.O made a truths to not purposely make the other mess up. Only because Suho made them do it. They all entered the the practice room and JiWoo couldn't help but remember the last time she was in there on a weekend. Before try entered, Kai and already noticed her expression then told her it was alright an that he deserved it. 

"After tonight, that memory will be replaced." he said with a smile.
 
She just gave a nod still feeling a little guilty for yelling at him. The whole time she tried to get out but her own voice was projecting in her mind. It took all six of them to ask her of she was ready to see their number. D.O was worried that he might mess up, making JiWoo think he looked stupid, but now he was more concerned for her attention span. She was acting funny again. As the music played, he had to remain focused the best he could. Although it looked like she was fine, D.O knew JiWoo wasnt feeling okay. Kai on the other hand did not notice this. He was too focused on making sure he didn't embarrass himself in front of her.
 
JiWoo was focused on two things: the boys performing in front her and the somebody's watching her feeling. It would be rude of her if she left suddenly again. She resisted the urge to turn her head away. Then she planned as soon as they were done she go. There were times she felt the person could be right out the door. When she heard the song end, she have a standing ovation and EXO smiled seeing she approved. Soon when they all weren't looking, JiWoo ran out of the room and saw someone at the end of the hall.
 
"YAH!" she yelled out and started running after the person.
 
EXO saw her run out the door.
 
"Not again." Sehun whinned. "Is she serious?"
 
"What's up with her these days?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Who knows but we better go after her before she causes trouble." Suho ordered.
 
They all nodded and ran out to get her.
 
JiWoo ran after the 'spy' as fast as she could. She was getting closer and closer. Even from the looking from the back, she knew this person was a girl. JiWoo had an idea on who it was but wanted to make sure. When the timing was right, she tackled the person down and struggled to keep her pinned.
 
"I finally got you." JiWoo said catching her breath. "Who are you and what do you want with me? Why do you keep spying on me when I'm with EXO? How come you just walk away every time I catch you?"
 
The girl's face was hidden and it remained that way. She didn't say a word.
 
"Can't speak? Why don't you just show me your face? Maybe I'll understand you more just by looking at you."
 
The girl remained silent but it look like she was going to give in. JiWoo anticipated but her name was called out making her loose grip and focus on the girl who took advantage by pushing JiWoo off her, running out of Idol's Studio. JiWoo let out a sigh of frustration but knew it could not be helped. As soon as she turned around, all six boys were right in front of her. 
 
"What is the matter with you?" Baekhyun asked. "Why do you always run away suddenly?"
 
She looked away. "Mianhe..."
 
"Don't be so hard on her Baekhyun." Chanyeol said. "You're not the only one who's worried about her."
 
"True, but you're still forgetting who her original tour guide is. I don't want to get kicked out of this academy."
 
"Well I'm sorry if I'm so much trouble for you that it puts your student record on the line." JiWoo said.
 
All five boys noticed the the tone she used then glared at Baekhyun who was soon wacked by D.O once more.
 
"Don't put yourself down so hard." Suho said. "We just don't want you getting into trouble. You can always tell us if something bothers you."
 
"I wish I could but I can't. Because I don't know how..." she glanced at the doors to where the girl had exited. She was so close to finding the identiy. But for now all she could do was turn her head away and just hope for the best. Her mood completly changed and started to head back to the practice room. She then felt like no one was. following her. JiWoo turned around and saw EXO still standing where they were. "Uh why arent you guys heading back the practice room? You can't possibly be done after just going through it once can you?"
 
They then all started moving at once and we're soon ahead of JiWoo. She followed from behind but had only saw five up ahead. When she looked to the side, she saw D.O having a concerned face.
 
"I knew you'd be like this." he said. "I already knew when you came into the practice room."
 
"Then you know me too well." she laughed a little. "Maybe a little too well."
 
Before D.O continued their conversation, the principal had came up to them. The two bowed to him, a little surprised to see him come here this late.
 
"Excuse me for intruptting your evening, but I had to come to you quickly, JiWoo." he handed her an envelope. "This is your plane ticket to when you head to SM-M Academy. You will be leaving in four days, so I hope you started packing."
 
JiWoo exchanged lookes with D.O who shrugged.
 
"Ah a student from that school will be there when you land in China. I did receive and send your request so I think it's one of them. Remember four days. Enjoy the rest of your night students."
 
"Kamsahmida." the two bowed to their principal who then left Idol's Studio.
 
JiWoo opened the envelope. It really was her ticket to China. She looked at the date and knew the principal wasn't joking. She and D.O walked back inside the practice room still looking at the ticket. The other five came over and saw the ticket JiWoo held in her hands. There was silence in the room and practice was being held back again.
 
"Four days left..." she thought. "Are they kidding me? I need more then four... I really don't want to go, even of its one of the guys' friends who will be waiting for me, I don't want to go."
 
"JiWoo," Suho started, breaking the silence. "You'll be fine at SM-M. We made sure the guys we know over there to take care of you. When you arrive, I'm sure they'll treat you well."
 
"I hope so..." she sighed doubtfully. JiWoo wasnt even thinking about the guys. The feeling when she first car to this school was coming back. Her memory filled her head. Voices echoed. She felt like she was going to go crazy again. But  she felt someone squeeze her hand. She didn't know who it was but didn't want to look up. Right when she looked up, the hand was removed and Suho told everyone it was time for practice. They were running out of time. She sat down still remembering the grip. Was it D.O? She thought. Her heart was starting to pound faster and faster. She only kept her eyes on him the rest of the practice. Her mind was now only replaced with him. As she layed in her bed that night, wanting to be with him. She sat up and felt her heart again. JiWoo felt go dry. Her thoughts filled with the choice she made. She knew there was a reason why she needs to leave. 
 
"Why do I feel this way for him...." she thought. "He's making me go crazy. I need to leave... But at the same time I want to stay..."
 
She pulled out her phone, already planning what she wanted to do the next day. But her plans were changed when she recived a surprising text message.