Chapter 22

Relationship Problems

All she did was stare in the dark last night. She couldn't think striaght. Her mind was going everywhere. She tried to focus on one thing but it kept leading to another. She felt so bad for turning in early, when she just got here. It was just too much for JiWoo to handle. The words D.O left her had been echoing repetivaly before, during, and after her flight.

"When you're away, please think about it. No matter what answer, I'll still wait and love you."
 
Her heart pounding hard against her chest and she began to have the feeling of running away again. But she was in a different country. Where would she go? She could barely read any of the signs. Well almost. JiWoo had to think about it. Did she love him? Did she really? Was it certain that her feelings weren't lying to her? Then she thought she had only two weeks till she was going to see him when she comes back. Then after one more, she won't ever see him again. She had to think it through. But she was now in China. With new people. JiWoo knew she had to think striaght. She was now surrounded with people who barely know her. She didn't want to make same mistake of having a good first impression.
 
That morning, right when she opened the door, Luhan was already standing at the entrance, with a smile. Xiumin was also there behind him. 
 
"Morning JiWoo." Luhan greeted. "Did you sleep well?"
 
"I guess so." she shrugged. In fact she didn't sleep well at all. "Where is everyone else?"
 
"Outside waiting for us." Xiumin said. "We have to hurry before the crowd comes."
 
All she did was nod. After closing the door, JiWoo followed the boys out of the dorm. She looked around saw that no one was even around. She had woken at the time Luhan told her to. And they were right on time. Was a crowd usually around during a later time? Then she figured, they knew she would get mad if a bunch of fangirls started surrounding them. She felt selfish. They broke their normal wake up routine for her. So much for a first impression. Soon, she saw Kris, Lay, Chen and Tao all near the entrance of Performer's Hall. They all gave her smiles when they saw her. JiWoo then began to apologize that she left after acouple minutes Lay had came back from practicing.
 
"You don't need to be sorry." Lay spoke. "I should of known you were coming. I was too into practing so I lost track of time."
 
"For the music festival right? Back in Korea." JiWoo said. "When will you guys be coming over?"
 
"Pretty soon actually." Kris answered. "But basically around when you leave. We're not entirely sure. Still haven't got the notification from the principal yet." 
 
"Will you be able to watch before you leave?" Chen asked.
 
JiWoo bit her lip. "I don't know... But I want to."
 
"I'm sure you'll be able to." Xiumin said.
 
"You can watch us practice today after school." Tao said.
 
"But first you need to get a tour of the school." Luhan said, taking JiWoo by the wrist. "I forgot you and I need to go to the main office. You guys go on to class without us."
 
Before she had a chance to say something, Luhan already started to drag her along. Usually JiWoo would start to get mad when someone would do this, but she didn't even bother to and went along with it. When they arrived to main office, Luhan guided JiWoo to the principal's office. A student had just came out and right away the two were told to come in. 
 
"Ah, Yoon JiWoo. It's great to finally have you at SM-M Academy." the principal greeted. "I hope your flight went smoothly and SM-K has been a delight."
 
JiWoo did a 90 degree bow. "I'm glad to be here. Kamsahmida."
 
"Now on to business. As you know, Mr. Lu, is your tour guide. If you have any questions just go on and ask him."
 
JiWoo was a bit confused when she heard "Mr. Lu" but Luhan whispered to her saying his name was actually Lu Han. She gave a nod of understanding, but was still uncomfortable with the fact his real first name was... Han.
 
"There are some things we do differently then SM-K other then how the set up of the academy is." the principal continued. "All students are at the appropriate year they are supposed to be. You will not see a second year, in a third year class. Even if you're advanced then the others. If you'd like to go into further detail, please ask your tour guide. You're lucky you have a forth year."
 
JiWoo was still in shock that Luhan was a forth year, even though she knew before hand.
 
"Well so long as you follow these rules, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here with ease. If there are any problems just notify me immidiatly.
 
"Kamsahamida." JiWoo bowed.
 
"Ah, Luhan, you and you're firends will be leaving the same day Miss. Yoon does. The only difference is the time. Please notify them so they are aware to pack your belongings. All of you have taken your finals correct?"
 
"Ne. Last week." Luhan answered.
 
"Excellent. Alright. That should be all. You two may leave. And again, welcome to SM-M Academy.  It's so nice to see you again."
 
Before JiWoo could comment on that, Luhan once again dragged her out of the office. She was not able to talk since it seemed he was in a hurry to get back to class before the bell rang. Luhan had said where they were going, but JiWoo was too focused on what the principal had said. It was true she has auditioned for SM-M but how was it possible she was remembered? It was years ago and thousands of students have auditioned already. There was no possible way she could be remembered. Could she? 
 
The two entered the class room. Xiumin turned around, smiling to see that two finally arrived. Luhan introduced JiWoo to the teacher, who then introduced her to the entire class. JiWoo saw some students whisper to their firends. She heard, "girl from SM-K." Even after hearing this, the students werent even afraid of her but in fact happy that she was there. Was this some complte joke? JiWoo even remmebered some students in the hallway were saying hi to her. What was up with this school? She sat in far back watching the  lesson. There was just too many things to think about. She stared at the window. 
 
'What could he be doing right now?' she thought. Her vison was lost when she heard someone's voice crack when they were trying to sing. Everyone in the classroom started to giggle. The person who voice cracked seemed to be okay with it and just laughed it off. Most likely he was the class clown. JiWoo smiled a bit. At that moment, both Luhan and Xiumin turned their heads and saw her laughing along with the class. They were just happy to see her smile for the first time since she arrived. Still throughout the last two hours of first period, JiWoo continued to over think herself.